Problems with the Forum.

Discussion in 'Help Corner' started by phul, Jul 19, 2013.

1. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Search function is still there for me.

2. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Fixed now thanks. :D

3. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

oh duh now I see it.

4. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

I can't comment on profile pages. When I click on the comment button nothing happens.

5. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

I still go to the bottom of the page when I click on posts...skipping everything above.....meaning things I have not read as yet...
    ..am I the only one with this problem?

6. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

^ It works fine for me, taking me to the last post I read.

7. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

It's working fine now .....maybe a solar glich....who knows....that's just one of the things I love about the forum that it takes me right to where I left off....that's why when it didn't I mentioned it.

8. Arpan Srk

Arpan Srk Nam to suna hoga

Hi all..in these days when i am entering into planet my anti virus is showing "this is a risk to visit this site & virus affected " all that..i use quick heal original anti virus..so if it shows something like that then something wrong .. anyone can say what's going on?

9. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

I'm finding lately that my google page is automatically starting off a secure page, ie: https, which is causing problems opening the site and sometimes I get the same message. Could that be your problem too?

Last edited: Sep 7, 2013
  10. Arpan Srk

Arpan Srk Nam to suna hoga

no..no page is opening like http.. etc..but whenever i enter in plane site my antivirus says me "it might be a virus affected site or risk to enter " etc as if i am entering into a popcorn (Edited :D) site :D ..but something is really wrong

Last edited: Sep 7, 2013
  11. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Ok Today some Members have Problems to enter the Forum. Me too. I'm only here right now cause i use a CGIProxy. The Normal Proxy i use to watch for example Livestreams on YT are not working. with out the Proxi i use Right now I'm not able to be here. And i know Vegainko and Dea have the Problem too. When we try to enter the Planet we get only this one
    http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3635/gh7jtnll_jpg.htm
    Sorry can't upload here. :( do not even know if i can post. Please help us. If you know how. :(

Last edited: May 27, 2014
    Dea says thanks.
  12. Kalee

Kalee I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Thanks for letting us know Anke. I have informed Bhuwan and Wafa and hopefully the problem will be resolved shortly. Thank you for your patience. :)

Dea and phul thank this.
  13. phul

Ok i chnaged the settings in my Browser which uses now a IP from India :behindsofa: but works how it seems for me but our dear Vegainko still can not enter the Forum. :(

14. Kalee

Hi Anke, please let the others know the issue should be resolved meaning everyone should be able to log on between the next few hours, though it may take up to 24 hours. Thanks.:)

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  15. phul

Thank you Kalee. That explains why i cna log in now on my Tablet and my Mobile Phone with normal Settings. Thank you so much to you and Buwahn for the hard work. :) will let all know.

16. Kalee

Thanks Anke. It's actually thanks to Bhuwan and Wafa, but I accept your thank you nonetheless.:p

Dea and phul thank this.
  17. phul

OK then thank you Wafa; Bhuwan and Kalee :hail:

18. Kalee

Haha.:p And thank you all for your patience. I know it can be frustrating.:)

phul says thanks.
  19. phul

The Planet is it worth. :nod: Have Vegainko informed via Twitter hope all works fine for her too. :)

20. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

Yeh!!! The Planet is baaaack! Missed you all.