Problems with the Forum.

Discussion in 'Help Corner' started by phul, Jul 19, 2013.

1. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

I have Problems with the Forum :( It is totally slow in the Moment. It needed a enternity to Post a Post and its hard to edit my Posts. When i click on a Link to come to a Thread or on the What is new Button to see new Posts i come so often on the Forums Overview page not there where i want. I need :help: Please.

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. phul

Ok it seems I have Problems with opening a new Thread too. :( It needed so long to open this and atleast 4 Tries. :help: Ok and can me please One say why i have to wait over 3 Minutes till i can post a new
    Post after i posted. I always get a Alert that i have to wait nearly 200 seconds till i can post after i posted and wants to post again. earlier that was only 30 Seconds.:confused2:

4. Kalee

Kalee I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Is anyone else experiencing these problems? Please let me know.

5. Arpan Srk

Arpan Srk Nam to suna hoga

no kalee..i am not facing this problem till now ..

6. Rayhana

Rayhana Well-Known Member

I don't have this problem either. For me it's working like it always did. Could it be your computer or maybe your internet connection,Anke? is it only the planet or do you have problems with other websites too

7. phul

No its only the Planet. All other Sides are working fine. Its since yesterday late afternoon German Time. And its still going on. Wants to know what it is. :(

8. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

By me is all working fine

phul says thanks.
  9. phul

Ok now i'm completely sure it is the Forum. I made a Test i have loged out. And as soon as i was loged out all was working Normaly. I could go into a Thread and landed there where i wanted. I could click on the Name of a Member and the small Window which shows the Informations about the Member was open immediately everything was fine but as soon as i loged in again it started all again. :Cry: I had a Thought. I have this Thing that i now have to wait 5 Minutes after i Postes a Post before i can post next. If i try ealier i get that Message which says ypu have to wait another 260 seconds before you can post. That was earlier not more then 30 Seconds. Is it possible that you Modes can set that? Maybe some one has done that in my Case and that had caused all that Problems. I do not want to suspect anything. I just want that Chaos to stop. I do not suffer that anymore. :Cry: Today i posted some of Shah Rukhs Tweets. Normaly thats a Honor and a pleasure but Today it was a Torture. :Cry: To edit my Posts i need to click with right Mouseboutton on the edit Boutten and then on open in a new Tab that i get that Edit Tool open. :hurt: i do not even can give properly thanks. All needs a Eternity. And i nearly always land on the Forum overview if i try to go somwhere here. Today i got a Pm and i needed for sure 4 Tries to open it. In the Pm i could write and edit Normaly thats strange but here in the Rest of the Forum i can't. Please help meeeeeee :hurt: :baby:

10. cmreeves

cmreeves Well-Known Member

First of all, take a deep breath. Second, try deleting all cookies & site preferences from your browser and tell me, calmly, if that helps or not.

I had an issue for like 3 minutes the other day where the forum didn't exist according to my browser (other sites came up fine), so it may be glitchy, or some maintenance may be happening on the site host's end or something.

Rayhana says thanks.
  11. phul

I have tried out not only one Browser. I tired it in Google Chrome, Opera and Firefox and Safari but its in all of them the same. :( I ried out what you said and deleted in my Firefox all Cokies but i does not help. :(

12. phul

I do not know what to do anymore. :(

13. Kalee

Kalee I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

I will look into this and will let you know as soon as I have any updates.:)

14. ShahRukh's Jungli Billi

ShahRukh's Jungli Billi Shahrukh's JungliBilli

hey kalee or any other admins out there.. just letting you know i am having glitches with the planet sites.. its making me do double posting and sometimes its not grabbing post on the first time, also the spoiler feature for the fanfiction section is not working.. nor is the edit button.. can you check to see if it is just me or if there something wrong?? thanks ya'll ..

15. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!! Staff Member

Ok Sam I will let bhuwan know about this issue. does anyone else have the same problem?

16. SharlaJ

SharlaJ Well-Known Member

No, but my issue is that when I click the back arrow to go back, it only takes me to the top of the page and then I have to click again to get back to previous page. So, I have to double click to go back to the previous page now. Every time.

17. phul

My Problems are away now. Everything works fine now. I do not know why maybe some one has solved it. But I'm so thankfully. :)

18. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!! Staff Member

that's not a forum issue Sharla, maybe your browser..

19. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

The edit function is not working for me, neither in regular posts nor in pms.
    Anyone else having the same?

20. Xeny

Xeny ❤️‍ ART

me too. the same problem

21. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

Is the search function really gone away now? :(