1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Priyanka or Rani to do one song

Discussion in 'Billu' started by aamna, Jul 27, 2008.

1. ShahRukh's Jungli Billi

ShahRukh's Jungli Billi Shahrukh's JungliBilli

hmm i am not a big fan of Priyanka or Rani, but if i had to choose, i would definately like to see Shahrukh with Rani again, cause they do make a great on screen couple. their chemistry is out of this world.

2. semaay

semaay Senior Member

Rani has been always a true friend and always loyal to SRK. He can always count on her and I wish that she is also in this movie with her dear friend SRK.

3. Hasret

Hasret Ullu-Club-Member

Priyanka! :)

4. Astri

Astri New Member

I'm curious who it will be.

5. skylark60

skylark60 Active Member

How many item songs are there in this movie? There's already one with kareena and one with deepika from all that I've read. At this rate the movie will be made up of item songs!

6. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

LOL! Yeah, I think I've heard Shahrukh doing itme songs with three actresses, but then I thought it was one song with three women, so now it's three songs with different women? :confused:

I wouldn't mind, if only they didn't have one with Kareena. I'm still not over the trauma that was caused when I first time saw Yeh mera dil... (Great song, HORRIBLE video, which is a pity, since Shahrukh is very hot there...)

7. Anysha

Anysha Active Member

I like Rani more, she is very quite, I would like to see her with Shah Rukh. They look very nice together.

8. jazy

jazy Member

Both of them look nice with Shahrukh ..as in Don and KANK-would prefer both in the song.

9. LAvy

LAvy Addicted to SRK

I hope it will be Rani...Priyanka is nice too but have to admit that Rani looks great with SRK even if i love SRK with Kajol :p
    .....I hardly wait to see finally who will be :D

10. mayoub

mayoub Well-Known Member

heheheh :eek:
    sorry..i suck a geography!!!:eek::eek:

11. stacy_13

stacy_13 New Member

priyanka got chosen whoooo hooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!