1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Priyanka dethrones Ash

Discussion in 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' started by Kalsoom_24, Apr 11, 2007.

1. Kalsoom_24

Kalsoom_24 New Member

Priyanka dethrones Ash

The actress replaces Aishwarya as the most-coveted woman of contestants on Kaun Banega Crorepati

Subhash K Jha
    [​IMG]
    Priyanka Chopra has replaced Ash as the most popular actress on Kaun Banega Crorepati as far as male contestants are concerned. Ninety per cent of the contestants are obsessed with her. Yet, what is more interesting about this feat is that the lady who earlier attracted the most attention from male contestants on the show was none other than Ash. Evidently, Priyanka has taken over from Ash as the most popular woman on the show.
    [​IMG]
    Priyanka is happy to have this honour "I'm aware of this. It's very sweet. In fact, when I shot for KBC this was mentioned to me. I'm told men on KBC want to take me anywhere from a restaurant to the moon." As regards her taking over Ash's former position, she says, "I hope I don't get married next year."

She adds, "Seriously speaking, I like being popular. That's what we work towards. I've been here for three or four years. I've a long way to go still. Considering I don't have a godfather in the industry, and I'm just an ordinary girl from Bihar in Bollywood, I feel doubly gratified when people appreciate me."

Mumbaimirror

2. lamya

lamya Well-Known Member

well truly i think she's less fake than ashwaria, i agree ash is beautiful but she hasn't got any warmth in her ....we could see she's perfectly beautiful & cold as for priyanka when she smiles you see she's not fake

3. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

good for her she deserves it.:thumb:

4. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

thx god its not tr ash

5. srk_mai

srk_mai New Member

i hate ash... she is trash...
    i like priyanka

6. jazy

jazy Member

Priyanka is very sweet and beautiful. She's also a good actress and I think she's very popular after "Don' .

7. srkaj0l1

srkaj0l1 [L] KabirKhan..

Priyanka is way better than aish for me:).. i l0ve her:heart:

8. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Have you seen her homepage on liveindia.com???

Go and watch!!! She's :eek: :eek: :clap2: !!!

I have seen her the first time in Waqt and I loved her.... :thumb:

9. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

she deserves it and good luck to her

10. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

i think she completely deserves it... though i love the pic of ash... she looks so snobby, i guess true colors come out in certain pics

11. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

That's good news... I like Priyanka... she's very beautiful and personally I find her much better than Ash. :p

Hopefully, she'll be soon working again with Shah Rukh in a movie... I loved her in DON.

12. Lia

Lia Well-Known Member

Great. I prefer more for Priyanka than Ash.

13. srkmyidol

srkmyidol Confidence...

Thank you, Lamya for putting the words that i was thinking down for me
    :)

14. srkmyidol

srkmyidol Confidence...

something is mission on Ash....i can't put a finger on it but she is soo cold...and what really makes me all "grrrrrrrrrr" at her is that she "knows" she is beautifull and that makes her cold.

Priyanka Chopra ---very warm hearted and has no clue that she can sweep up everyone with her natural laughter.