1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Powerful and Patriotic

Discussion in 'Members reviews' started by sonal, Aug 14, 2007.

1. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

haan yaar, thats what i was thinking, nahin to that kudi would have been in trouble with us nattus

2. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

thanks for sharing chak de is a really good film its different and i must say its one of the best films ever

3. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

youre welcome kassa.... i agree, it was one of his finest performances

4. dilos

dilos Well-Known Member

thanks for the wonderful review Sonal..I cant wait to see this best ever performance..

5. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

youre welcome dilsat. you should go and see it soon yaar, its a performance not to miss :thumb:

6. irene

irene Active Member

and South Africans, you left that off the list of people seeing and loving Chack De.
    Have you guys seen Inner and Outer World of SRK, I am sure all in India saw it, but for the others in NY and USA and UK, it is the most beautiful documentry type DVD, I have watched it so often I know it verbatim, it is a useful gift to everyone here in South Africa.

7. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

i agree irene, but when i was writing about the people that saw the film, i was talking about the people that i saw personally. no doubt that south africans have loved the film as well, i was just talking about the people that were there that day.