1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Post your messages to SRK here...

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Wafa, Jan 23, 2006.

1. fosman

fosman New Member

Wafa, I will never be able to stop thanking you and the team. So thank you again and again. I'm just wondering???. Will SRK really get these messages. I know of situations where letters are dropped at a place, opened by the secretary and that's as far as it goes. I'm a secretary and only the important letters that need my bosses attention will go to him, other matters I sort out and deal with myself. That is why I'm wondering. And of course, with the millions of letters and notes, he obviously will not be able to read all the mail. So I suppose its a matter of luck if he gets to read one's message, the main thing though, is that that it should actually get to him and he can decide what to read - and not get churned out before it reaches him. That is my opinion. Thank you, though for this opportunity. I will write my message now.

2. fosman

fosman New Member

Dear Shah Rukh

From a crazy fan from the Tip of South Africa who watched a Hindi film in 1969 last, and then again in 2000 after hearing the KKHH music on a local radio station. My sister said to me "You will appreciate the songs more if you see the movie" - I had never heard of you in my life. I got the movie and just loved it. I then went to a tiny video shop who hired out hindi movies and asked whether they had a movie with "the same guy who took part in KKHH". He gave me Mohabbatein - That was it - I got hooked. Whether it was your dimples or the way you beat the drum - I really don't know but that was it - I am hooked to date. I have watched all your films, trying to read and watch all your interviews and even trying to learn Hindi. I remember your moms remarks about taking you to watch a hindi movie if you do well in your Hindi exams. I especially love to watch how you act - so I watch a film over and over - the tilt of your head, your body language, just everything - the nuances, etc.

I admire you as an actor, you as a father, you as a husband, you as a brother, you as a friend and you as a community worker.

As Abishek has mentioned that he has learnt a lot about you since working with you in KANK, so have I while watching your films and reading interviews and your biography. I know that dialogues a written for a movie but many of the things that is said by you - in the movies - I have used. I do drug counselling and assisted in a rehab for young girls - and when I had to motivate them, I used some of what you mentioned in your movies. Also to my brother who always lends money from me, I would say what your mother said to you " never be in a position to lend money but rather be in a position to give money" and your father's words "you can be anything in life but don't forget you are a Human Being first" (this is just the jist of what they said, I do not have the correct quotes.)

On 27 November your Temptations show took place in Durban. I was preparing to attend it and had to make travel arrangements from Cape Town. Instead, I got the opportunity, on the last minute to make travel arrangements to go on pilgrimage to Mecca with my parents. They left on the day of your show (I would have left the afternoon for Durban) - but God knows best. However, I ended up in the Holy Land of Mecca and I must tell you that it was the most fascinating and spiritual event of my entire life.

I must also add that I made a special TAWAAF for you that you too get the opportunity to visit the Holy Land once in your life-time, Godwilling, and for your Health and the Well Being of your Family, and That Allah Almighty grant both your parents Janatul Firdous, Insha'allah and Your sister Shenaaz Shifaa, Insha'allah. -

Thank you once again for giving us our money's worth and for making us so happy.:)

3. faize16

faize16 faize16

Re : Post your messages to SRK here...

Hi Shahrukh,

What can i say about you..lol.. i hope you will see my message and my picture, i think you can"t reply to all messages lol, sorry for my English because i am French, so i want to ask you if you can contact me lol, i know i am dreaming but i can try asking you that , who doesn't try he doesn't get anything, so if you can, you cancontact me on my adress e-mail faize16@hotmail.com . If it's possible, it's good, otherwise...it's ok, because i know you're busy lol. By the way,almost every one tells me that i look like you a a bit, so can you tell me your opinin.Now i leave you , bye bye .

4. kirantoocute

kirantoocute I love Sahir Khan!!

Dear Shahrukhji,
    Where to begin I have always been a fan of yours and always be, I will NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS forget the first time I saw "Darr" (By The Way my names Kiran:D) well I thought you did an EXCELLENT job in that movie!! And all I really want to say is may you live a long and happy life and may god always protect you and your family. You are and extraordinary actor you are the one and ONLY SRK and NO ONE will EVER replace you in this UNIVERSE! or in my HEART :heart: :heart: And my only wish is that I could just meet you in person just some day. It is my prayer every morning and every night...I guess if I'm lucky I will meet you...If I do I will cry my eyes out!:Cry:...to be honest I get jealous everytime I hear a story about how so and so met you...but besides that I will just have to pray more and just keep my hope and wait...May God ALWAYS bless you!

~Kiran

5. srk-nihal

srk-nihal Winning Hearts

First of all i would like to thank you for bringing so much love and happiness into my life and millions of other lives you totally changed my life for more better and now i just imagine how it would be like if u are not a part and parcel of it and i wish i could repay it somehow i really dont have words to describe how much i love u and to what extent u are very important in my life shahrukh your just like air and water cant do without you
    wherever iam and whatever i say it sure has to do with my lovely shahrukh either with family or friends or anybody even my grandmother i really feel that iam your biggest fan in this world cuz i just can give any sacrifice just for the sake of those lovely eyes and u are the one and the only in this universe to whom i can give up anything for i hav seen all your movies and still my day cant be completed if i dont watch your movie or interview or seeing u singing and dancing i feel that something very important is missing and cant sleep cuz of this
    my every single day begins with your posters in my room when i open my eyes and end with your movies i have the collection of your movies and i love all of them without exception there is no flops in shahrukh movies at all cuz all of them are hits and i love all of them without exception can not watch any movie of any other actor in the industry i watch your movies only and rewatch them many times and wait for your new releases you can say that iam your faithful fan and that u are my all the time hero
    U are the best person, husband, father, brother, son, friend, actor i have ever known my love to you is eternal king khan u are the king of my heart and of millions hearts and u will remain forever InshaAllah you are my life, my soul, my whole, your are the reason of my smile I pray everyday for your everlasting happiness and long healthy life
    I really appreciate your dedication and passion you have for your work when i watch your films not like others simply nobody can be comapred with you king khan because you are so unique and so special i cannot imagine bollywood without you rather i cannot imagine my life without you shahrukh
    My first film was koyla and when i saw it i remember i cried a lot and i felt that i hold so much love towards you after that i saw your old movies as well as your new ones and i just became sure that iam very proud to be your addicted fan
    U are a great actor and such a sweetheart and amazing human being plz plz plz keep doing movies beacause if u stop this will be just like death to me and plz keep smiling cuz your smile is just like light that enlighten my life
    My dream in life is to meet one day and to tell you to what extent you are so dear to me i pray to Allah everyday that this will happen InshAllah i love the whole india just because your are indian i think words would not be sufficient to tell you how much I LOVE YOU i have been your crazy fan since i watch koyla and iam still and i will remain your faithful fan all my life beacause you are the world biggest superstar I will love you and support you till the end of time
    THANKS for cheering up my days i can only say that i really love you for the person you are and you deserve all the awards in the world
    I know that you love all your fans around the world as much as they love you
    SHAHRUKH YOU ROCK
    May Allah Stand Between You And Any Harm
    Allah Bless U And Your Wonderful Family
    Lots Of Love

Nihal

6. srk-nihal

srk-nihal Winning Hearts

Dear Sweet Shahrukh Khan
    I want to tell you again and again and again that i love you dearly from the bottom of my heart and every second my love to you increase and grows you are the most precious person in my life, I love you more than i love anyone else in this universe I really cant tell you how much you are worth for me
    What would i do without you Shahrukh? without you there is no happiness there is no life Iam really an extreme proud and die hard fan of yours you are a perfect man with that magic to enter our hearts and be the only king of it whenever i close my eyes i see you smiling with me and when iam alone i just watch your movie
    Shahrukh Dear i really dont believe those who said that they dont like you and your movies i really cannot blieve them at all because nobody in the world knows Shahrukh and dont love him this is just with no sense and inacceptable i dont know but i feel that they hide their love to you or may be feeling jealous and in their inners are dying to be like you plz Shahrukh bear it in mind nobody at all dont love you how come this happen and you are love itself that marvellous love that shines our lives and hearts and without it there is no more life at all i pray for you everyday and for your wife, sister and cute angels and i can do whatever comes and not comes to your mind just for you Shahrukh
    You are the most lovely thing that happens in my life Shahrukh i swear something that is great and beautiful called king khan and this is an immense pleasure and a big honor for me to write to you and pass you a small part of my feelings because my entire feelings toward you cannot be described and there are still no words created to describe you and describe what do you mean to me Shahrukh
    it said that words that come out from hearts reach hearts and my words to you are from the bottom of my heart to the king and the baadshah of bollywood and the leader of the india cinema and this is clearly manifested to the whole world because among a hundred new faces all stars sons and stars daughters your face does not bring back any memories from the golden era a face that has a mellow freshness recently shahrukh i disccussed my Academic Research Paper with the jury and i just proudly dedicate my research paper to my idol Shahrukh i wrote as a big title " I dedicate my Academic Research Paper to Bollywood's definition of a successful self made celebrity to the Indian Super Star and the King of the Indian Cinema Mr Shahrukh Khan" cant tell my happiness when people were praising me of my work i just felt that its all because your good name is there in the first page and i wanted all the world to know that i love my Shahrukh iam really so proud to be your addicted fan
    I love you very very much, and when i close my eyes i see you , when i open my eyes i long to see you, even when you are not near me i feel you in everything iam surounded by, every second, every minute, all the time my eyes search only for my dear SHAHRUKH call it love, madness or just my heartbeats its the same thing for me, alot of people have loved before but my love stands apart from all of them because they dont have you i can never forget you Shahrukh, i dont want to forget you.. you are mine and i will love you forever, i will love you till i die and even after that...
    plz keep flashing and enghlitening our hearts and lives with your billion dollar smile

My Allah bless you and your family with entire happiness
    I pray everyday that nothing bad will ever happen to you or your family

My warm regards to U Shahrukh, Gauri, Shehnaz, Aryan and Suhana

Nihal

7. srk-nihal

srk-nihal Winning Hearts

Dear Sweet Shahrukh Khan
    plz dear Shahrukh just remember that in this world there is

someone
    is very proud of you

someone
    is thinking of you

someone
    cares about you

someone
    misses you

someone
    wants to talk to you

someone
    wants to be with you

someone
    hopes you aren't in trouble

someone
    is thankful for the support you have provided

someone
    wants to hold your hand

someone
    hopes everything turns out all right

someone
    wants you to be happy

someone
    wants you to find her !

someone
    is celebrating your successes

someone
    wants to give you a gift

someone
    think you ARE a gift

someone
    hopes you are not too cold, or too hot

someone
    wants to hug you

someone
    loves you

someone
    wants to lavish you with gifts

someone
    admires your strength

someone
    is thinking of you and smiling

someone
    wants to be your shoulder to cry on

someone
    wants your shoulder to cry on

someone
    wants to go out with you and have a lot of fun

someone
    thinks the world of you

someone
    wants to protect you

someone
    would do anything for you

someone
    remembers you and wishes you were there

someone
    is praising God for you

someone
    needs to know that your love is unconditional

someone
    values your advice

someone
    wants to tell you how much she care

someone
    wants to stay up watching your movies with you

someone
    wants to share her dreams with you

someone
    wants to hold you in her arms

someone
    wants YOU to hold her in your arms

someone
    treasures your spirit

someone
    wishes she could STOP time because of you

someone
    praises God for your friendship and love

someone
    can't wait to see you

someone
    wishes that things didn't have to change

someone
    loves you for who you are

someone
    loves the way you make her feel

someone
    wants to be with you

someone
    is hoping she can grow old with you

someone
    hears a song that reminds her of you

someone
    wants you to know she is there for you

someone
    is glad that you're her idol

someone
    wants to be your friend

someone
    stayed up all night thinking about you

someone
    is alive because of you

someone
    is wishing that you would notice her

someone
    wants to get to know you better

someone
    believes that you are her soul mate

someone
    wants to be near you

someone
    misses your guidance and advice

someone
    values your guidance and advice

someone
    has faith in you

someone
    trusts you

someone
    needs your support

someone
    needs you to have faith in her

someone
    needs you to let her be your friend

someone
    is happy only cuz u are happy

someone
    would do anything for you

someone
    who will give her life for you and only you

yes Shahrukh i will give my life for you with closed eyes and happy heart

I love you to the point of no return

Nihal

8. Anoush

Anoush SRK's Lovely Sister

nihal you are so active and sweet
    i have alot of words but i can't arrang it
    but i will post here soon

9. srk-nihal

srk-nihal Winning Hearts

Thanks dear radwa :) actually I have still more and more to say to shahrukh i feel that i cannot stop writing to him and expressing my love
    plz post your precious words soon to the king khan also dear :nod: u will find yourself writing and dont want to stop ;)

10. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

thank you nihal for the messages, they're beautiful. they won't make this ikhan issue coz its too late. and if you want a message to go in the ikhan, you need to write a short message, no more than 4-5 lines if possible.

11. srk-nihal

srk-nihal Winning Hearts

WAAAAAW :eek: Thank u dear wafa iam sooooo happy :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: of course i love that my message go in ikhan and i will be so thankful and grateful to you well when i started writing to him i could not stop u know :eek: its something out of my control :crazy: i just wanted to say all what i feel towards him but dear of course i will write a short message :nod: :thumb: and iam so happy that it will be in ikhan this is a big honor thanks so much wafa :kiss: :hug: God Bless U :pray2:

12. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

inshaAllah in the 3rd edtion nihal, coz the one in progress now the page has already been done.

13. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

I have a great idea nihal.. why don't you read what you just written for srk, and put it on a dvd, record yourself and send it to me to put live on tv. that would be great.

14. srk-nihal

srk-nihal Winning Hearts

Yes dear Wafa InshaAllah :) and really thank u so much from the bottoms of my heart for giving me this happiness :hug: U are such a sweetheart :heart:

15. srk-nihal

srk-nihal Winning Hearts

If u think so then i will try to do it dear :thumb: wish me luck :)

16. mya

mya New Member

i was in lebanon i had jst returned home i was stuck in the war there and i was terrifyed i almost had a mild heart attack at night i would stay up watching all my shahrukkhan movies he calmed me down he was the only one who made me happy and to forget that i was hearing bombs drop to the groundthank god for srk i look up to him

17. srk-nihal

srk-nihal Winning Hearts

Here is my short message to my lovely Shahrukh Wafa :)

Dear Sweet Shahrukh

First of all i would like to thank you for your inspiration and shining my life with the light of your love. You totally changed my life for much much better, let me say that you are very important just like air and water i can not do without you. I have became your die-hard fan long before since i watched koyla for the first time and nothing else bring me so much happiness and proud than this, then i realized that it is your charisma, those emotions in your eyes, the soulful depth you give to all of your characters and your angelic and royal spirit that talk straight to my heart and thoughts. You are the best husband, father, brother, son, friend and actor i have ever known I thank Allah everyday that your beautiful and tender smile warms my soul. U are the king of the Indian Cinema and of our hearts and the world's superstar and you will remain forever. My dream in life is to meet my idol Shahrukh. I pray everyday for your everlasting happiness and long healthy life.

Lots Of Love
    Nihal

18. zahra

zahra khanaddicted

Re : Post your messages to SRK here...

Salaam dear Baadshah,
    It's not so long since I have started being completely :crazy: about you and I think that you are not really aware of the impact you have on me.
    I was not really happy in my life and specially with my family.Nothing has really changed wiht it except one thing:I have found lots of reasons to be happy even when it's really hard especially when I connect on planetsrk.com.I just try to act just as if I were in one of your movies and it helps me to keep on smiling in front of those who try to destroy me.
    Some people think that I am crazy to love someone I don't know, but I have the impression that I have been knowing you for years!!!
    You are someone who brings joy and hope wherever he goes.Thanks to you, I have found faith in life again and I will never give up.
    Thank you for all the things you did and stay as you are.May Allah enable you and your family to live a happy life full of success until He calls you back in the other world.
    With all my respect,
    Zahra

19. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

thanks wafa didi for sending the messages, this is the only other way that some people can communicate with him :) if you dont mind, i had a message for him, also...regarding my fanfic as welll :D

Dear Shahrukh,
    Sonal here from Long Island. Love you and your work very much. Keep it up! I recently started to write a fanfiction here at planetsrk and i have some good responses. People enjoyed it and I want to thank you for being such a great inspiration of creativity. Because of you I was able to write well (over 100pgs) and capture the attention of the readers. Recently also, Ive had some emotional stress at home and I went to my room and saw that a friend of mine left a poster of you there for me. Its a very simple one from Main Hoon Na and it made me feel so much better. You have that effect on people and I love you for that! Stay sweet and healthy...hope to meet you.

Love, Sonal

20. Fatma_18

Fatma_18 Fatima*

AW: Post your messages to SRK here...

errore