1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Post your messages to SRK here...

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Wafa, Jan 23, 2006.

1. Anjali3385

Anjali3385 New Member

Re : Post your messages to SRK here...

Dear Shah Rukh Khan ,
    just a quick note to tell you how much we love you in France! I was there when Yash Chopra, Rani Mukerji, Preity Zinta and you were in Paris for the premiere of Veer Zaara and it was just great! No one could expect what happened that day! Hope to see you very soon! Lots of fans are waiting for you in France :) Wish you the best... Meriem.

2. dzia

dzia New Member

Assalamu 'alaikum, namaste...
    Hi Shahrukhji, how are you today ? I hope you and your family is always fine, amin. I'm Dzia from Indonesia (remember that country in 2002?) I'm one of great fan of you since 2002 when you come to my country on 2002 ago, I always to see your movie, all. I realy ask you that you kind to reply this word, someday, and I'm sorry about my English make you confuse. I'm realy love you as fan, and this time I always looking for your stuff like concert or anything but not movie cause I love it. I hope someday you will kind to help me, bye
    love,
    Dzia:)

3. srkpreityfan

srkpreityfan Well-Known Member

God Bless You! Thank you for all of the joy that you bring to so many people around the globe. May God shower you with Light, Love, and Blessings!

4. goldenangel

goldenangel New Member

shahrukhji,
    I have practicaly watched every film you have ever been in or were a part of. I think you are the best actor out there and i know your a good person too because luckily a friend of mine has seen you. I dont know what more to say your just the best not only hott but very talented. I realy like k3g KHNH KKHH and cant wait for KANK. I hope you keep on making movies forever (well as long as you can hehe) Much love:heart: :heart: Mansi

5. yaseen nawaz

yaseen nawaz New Member

salaam alaykum sharukh,
    I am yaseen nawaz
    How r u? How is ur backpain.we want u to be healthy and fit to entertain us .Sharukh u r the best actor in the world.
    Take care
    Khuda hafiz

6. Urooj3k

Urooj3k New Member

Hey.....Shahrukh

Im Urooj from Canada.....All i wanna say are a few things to you......I respect you and am crazy for your every move every picture every movie and every little step or talk or anything you do......I may be hundreds of miles away from you......but i admire you like your sittting right next to me and like me and you have the closet relation there is.....Im a very big Fan or you could say a person that loves you like crazy......I love, admire and am crazy, not only for the wonderful actor and dancer that you are but for the wonderful person you are in life for your real life personalility......Your A great actor and human being......I wish you all the success and Ishallah you will become even a greater person in life than you are today......May Allah keep you well and successful........Wish you all the best and lots of love increasing day by day......

Your One & Onli Biggest and Craziest Fan,
    Urooj

7. amhussa2

amhussa2 New Member

hi shahrukh all i have to say that u are an inspiration to millions aroun the world a great example and one of a kind , i found this pic on the web first i thought it was u when u were younger but i guess not i thought it might have been a fake could this person be related to u shahrukh anyways
    good luck cat wait to see u in kank
    love all tk care

Attached Files:

8. semaay

semaay Senior Member

Dear Mr. Khan,

It is always difficult to find the right words at the right moment in order to express one's feelings.

The only thing I can say: may Allah bless you and your family, may you continue to enrich and to inspire us as a human being and as an actor and to give us joy with your movies for a long, long time.

With all good wishes,
    Sema

9. dalouche

dalouche New Member

Salam Alaikoum SRK

just few words to tell you you are welcome in France, you have a lot of fans
    I tried to find you when you came (on the 26th June) but you were already gone
    Furthermore, a friend walks through Paris all the afternoon, trying to find you
    See what wa can do!! I'm joking
    We hope to see you more often in France InchAllah
    Allah bless your family

Salam

10. Lia

Lia Well-Known Member

Assalammu'alaikum

Hi Shahji,
    How are U? I hope God always bless U and your family. :)
    I'm Lia, from Indonesia. I to be your big fans since I watch KKHH. and I love you more when U visited Indonesia in 2002. unfortunetly I didn't come to your show in Indonesia. I hope U'll visit Indonesia again next time.

Thanks for cheer up my days. since I to be your big fans, I have beautiful days in my life. U always fill my days with smile, laugh and cheerful.
    everytime I watch your movies, your performances, or joining this wonderful forum, and even when I just thingking of U... I will forget all my problems.
    Now I'm looking forward your next movies, Kank and DON. I hope the best for that movies.

Love

Lia

11. Naina86

Naina86 EtoW SRK is the best

Salaam Mr. Shah Rukh Khan,

I'm Claudia from Italy! I'm a great fan of yours. Since I discovered your films my life has changed, it has a new meaning. My mind opened and I still don't know what you have done to me. I realised that emotions are very important and I learnt how life can be lived to the fullest.
    I was doing Chinese at university but I realised that that wasn't a decision of mine. I wondered what is my street, way, what i want from life.
    You made me dream of a different life. So I decided to study Hindi and the Indian culture. I love Indian films and I would like to organise festivals of Indian Cinema. Please come to Italy!!! You have gone to all the parts of the world but not in Italy :rolleyes:

I wish the best for you and your films and for India, its films, his wonderful music and also his economy. India will rock :thumb: :thumb:

Allah bless you and your wonderful family!

Love

Claudia

12. erry

erry New Member

Assalammu a'laikum
    Dear Mr.Khan
    I wish ALLAH always bless U & Ur family
    I'm Erry from Indonesia & of course I'm Ur fan
    I just want to say,maybe what I know about U only a bit because only ALLAH who knows who really U are, I mean what U feel,what U think & what U do or did I believe only ALLAH that knows.
    So I always pray for U to ALLAH,may ALLAH give U health,happyness & peace in Ur heart :)
    Always good luck for U :thumb:
    ups.....don't forget for Ur 5 time daily pray ok....... (sorry...I just want to remind U) once again sorry....I write this because I do care about U and.... I do love U

big hug (because I' big)
    Erry :hug:

13. Cristina4him

Cristina4him Inspector number 8

Aqui tienes Paola, escribe yo lo puedo traducir por ti:thumb:

14. Naddoon

Naddoon New Member

i miss u sharukhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i haven't been here for a while but tonight out of no where i remembered that im missin on lots of things happening in my life and one of them is UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

habebe sharukhii i love u dearlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i cant wait for the new movie of urs i was listening to the sound track and yes i already cried once i've listened to them....i dunno wat im gonnna be like when i'll watch the movie!! i wish i had a chance to see u this year :( but what the heck im gonna be waiting and waiting some day in my life to meet uuu

i love u sharukhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan i wish u all the best and ur da boooommmmmbbbbbbbbbbbb
    i love everything about uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

15. belasrk

belasrk New Member

hi, i am a guy form mauritius whow u shooting the flim kkhh, i saw tat flim 65 times, n i wil never stop watching this flim, since u have shoot baziagar in mauritius ia a great fan of u i am 28 yrs now n i am studying in london, i was also in temptation 2004 in wembley, ur z best n wil remain the best, i got all ur flim which u have release n i can watch 1 everyday if i wil have time, my last wish is to meet u personally, hey do u know i wear a chain COOL since i sw u wearing that in kkhh, its already 8 yrs of this this nah !!! thanx sharuk ur great fanx a milionssssss

16. FCOFZ

FCOFZ FER

If the King finds a little time to visit this site and to read our messages (it is my cherished wish); then I want just that he knows that my love for him grows day by day, that he occupies a very important place in my life and that my days can’t be complete without seeing his photograph, saying hello and wishing him from the bottom of my heart that ALLAH will be with him in every moment, guards him, look after his close relations and accomplish his dreams and help him to stop smoking.

With all the love which exists on this planet

From Morocco

I love you

17. Michelle

Michelle THE BAADSHAH RULES!

dearest shahrukh,

i can only say that i really love you for the person you are and i sometimes wonder how a man can be so charming and intelligent and funny and so kind at the same time.i love to read all your interviews and i find something different about you everytime which just brings a smile on my face.thanks a lot for all the joy have brought into our lives.:hug:may god bless you with joy and happiness all your life.:pray:and of course i love you as an actor and may you prosper as an actor with each day!

i love you shahrukh!!:kiss::heart:
    michelle

18. PaolaSRK

PaolaSRK Well-Known Member

ESTIMADO..

SHAHRUKH KHAN , espero que se encuenre bien ,solo

queria decirle que me siento muy honrada de ser su mas fiel

admiradora,considero que es una excelente persona ,padre y

un apasionado esposo, del cual todos quisieramos uno igualito

a usted.

Con reiterar mis mejores deceos para usted y familia, le

digo que tiene mucha gente que lo sigue y lo va a seguir siempre

no hay nadie y ni lo habra que pueda superar todo ese don que le

consedio DIOS por ser carismatico y humilde es una persona de respeto

que sin decir nada si no con una sola mirada suya nos deja rendido a

sus pies , nadie puede dejar de resistir ,su mirada,sus labios y todo de

todo ,bueno no se que mas decir ,ya que tanta palabra no es suficiente

para poder decir todo lo que significa para nosotros y poder decir

que si existen los sueños hermosos y el principe azul, aunque usted ya

ya este ocupado con cariño y respeto su fiel admiradora

PAOLA....

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

:car: :car: :car: :car: :car: :car: :car: :car: :car: :car: :car: :car: :car: :car:
    ESTIMATED..

SHAHRUKH KHAN, I wait that encuenre well, only queria to say to him(her) that I feel very honored to be his your faithful mas
    Admiradora, I think that he is an excellent person, father and
    A passionate husband, of which(whom) all quisieramos one igualito
    To you.

In spite of repeating my better deceos for you and family, him(her
    I say that ithe has great people who follows it and is going to follow it always There is nobody and not habra that could overcome all this gift that him her
    Consedio GOD for being charismatic and humble she is a person of respect

That without saying anything if not with alone his your look it he makes us produced to
    His Your feet, nobody can stop resisting, his your look, his your lips and everything of Good not that mas to say, since so many word is not sufficient
    To be able to say everything what it(he,she) means for us and be able to say
    That if there exist the beautiful dreams and the blue prince, though you already
    Already this occupied fondly and I respect his(her,your) public inspector admiradora

PAOLA....

[​IMG]

19. Cristina4him

Cristina4him Inspector number 8

I will translate for Paola :p

ESTIMADO..

SHAHRUKH KHAN , espero que se encuentre bien ,solo
    queria decirle que me siento muy honrada de ser su mas fiel

admiradora,considero que es una excelente persona ,padre y

un apasionado esposo, del cual todos quisieramos uno igualito

a usted.

Con reiterar mis mejores deceos para usted y familia, le
    digo que tiene mucha gente que lo sigue y lo va a seguir siempre
    no hay nadie y ni lo habra que pueda superar todo ese don que le
    consedio DIOS por ser carismatico y humilde es una persona de respeto

que sin decir nada si no con una sola mirada suya nos deja rendido a

sus pies , nadie puede dejar de resistir ,su mirada,sus labios y todo de

todo ,bueno no se que mas decir ,ya que tanta palabra no es suficiente

para poder decir todo lo que significa para nosotros y poder decir

que si existen los sueños hermosos y el principe azul, aunque usted ya

ya este ocupado con cariño y respeto su fiel admiradora

Paola, porfavor dejame ayudar aqui :p Lo que usas para traducir no sale muy bien. Creo que esto es un poco mejor :thumb:

Dear Shahrukh Khan,
    I hope you are well. I just wanted to tell you that I am honored to be your most faithful admirer. I consider you to be an excellent person and father and passionate husband, which we all wish to have exactly like you.
    Having said my wishes for you and your family, I have to tell you that you have a lot of people who follow you and will continue to. There is nobody nor will there be who can surpass the gifts who God has graced you with by making you charasmatic and humble and a person of respect. Without having to mention one word the look of your eye leaves us kneeling at your feet, no one can resist your look, your lips, and everything ..everything. Well I don't know what more to say that words are not enough to say what you signify to us. I can only say that dreams of a Prince in shining white armor exist because of you even though you are busy. With love and respect your most faithful admirer. PAOLA

20. josh

josh Member

Dear SHAHRUKH!
    All I want to say is:
    What ever rumour is written about you in the past month we doesn´t believe in it.
    We only believe in you.We trust you and your words.

God bless you and your family.

Your always in my mind,my heart and my soul.

Greetings from germany.
    Trixe