1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Post your messages to SRK here...

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Wafa, Jan 23, 2006.

1. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

thank you grace for posting your msg to srk.
    its still beyond me how/why people here in the U.S. liked monsoon's wedding. I am not complaining but I still find it strange that it was actually the reason you watched more hindi films. nevertheless, we are glad you've explored more about the indian cinema and about the King.

2. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

yes you can sonal.

I will only include the messages of active members in the i-Khan emagazine which is guaranteed to reach SRK.

3. Bella~

Bella~ New Member

~Nevermind~ That sucks Mary....

4. Cristina4him

Cristina4him Inspector number 8

Wafa, Do I need to post this over again? Or do you go back from the beginning?:bump2:

5. josh

josh Member

Dear Mr. Khan!
    How are you today?I hope better.
    I´ve seen a Video that was shown at the Sabse Favourite Kaun Show.You said that you miss your family a lot and that you are tired.
    That makes us sad and worry because we know how much you love your family and that you hate it to be seperated.
    I´m sure your family miss you a lot too and that they wish to stay at your side.But it´s impossible you know.
    To see you in this bad mood hurts us because we love you.If you are happy we are happy and if you are sad we are sad too.And we wish you only happiness in your life.
    Million of fans thinking of you.I hope that our prayers and love help you to hold out.
    Greetings from Germany.
    Beatrix

6. mya

mya New Member

helo

how are you im omayia from us im lebanese the only thing i can say is SRK is the one who makes me want to live my life u put a light in my life and give me energy if i had a wish b4 i die i wish to touch your hand no lebanese actor or singer ever aftected on me i always ask myself wht is a defenition of a MAN and the answer is you Look how all women love you because you are what all women want in reality it is soo hard to find a man such as you you are emotional respectfull ful of life and most important thing that alot of men lost is RESPECT this is the most important thing you r respectfull you have deep faith in GOD you have power this is why he loves you and has blessed you u probably jst like your father GOD has given you a gift this bc you have faith ..people without faith wil go nowhere in life i see deep inside you that you have truly faith i hope one day to meet you jst to touch your hand and to proudly have this memory foreverr I DONT THink wht i have wrote u Will reach you but it is a honor for me to express my feelings and to have all people read wht i have to write about you

7. Evy

Evy Well-Known Member

Dear Shah Rukh,

at first I want to tell you that never before, not even in my teenager time, I was a great fan of any special actor, singer or group. Now I´m a 43 years old woman with three kids and married since 20 years and can´t understand my own reaction. Getting a fan of you was like falling out of the clouds. And this was the best what happened to me after three really personal disappointing years. You were the right person at the right time for me to bring me out of my dark whole and getting back my energy and creativity which I normally has. After watching nearly all of your movies, reading many articles, hearing and seeing interviews about and from you in the time of 7 months I only can say - woooow, what an amazing and exceptional man (I think you have heard it many times, you know your worth and you enjoy it;) ). As all other fans too of course I like your soft brown eyes, your dimples and the romantic movies in which you have this special looking. But I prefer your acting in more harder or special roles as in Devdas, Asoka, Josh or Baazigar, only to mention some of it. On the other side your comedian talent is great too. So its difficult to say for me I like you only in one kind of acting. Your versatility is amazing. I´m very curious about your newest projects "KANK" and "DON" especially the fighting scenes in DON, because martial arts (chinese kung fu) is my business. And after seeing the earlier movies I think doing martial arts in movies is not the wrong choice for you. Your body work is excellent not only in dancing scenes.

But what I mostly admire on you is not only your great, hard and disciplined working as actor and producer its the whole package ShahRukh Khan which includes a man standing down on earth with wit and a special humour but serious on the other side, a man who never give up because of not good working movies or health problems, a star who loves his audience and show it everywhere and an guardian angel with a great heart. Of course I admire you as a husband who loves his wife since more than 20 years without getting any affairs, especially after becoming a superstar (which is not normally in this business) and standing behind his decision to marry in very young age and at the beginning of your career. I know from my own experience (my husband was 20 and I 23 years old when we married each other and at the beginning of our business career too) its a hard work between partners every time to stay together for so many years in good and bad times. Oh, and you always say you are to short, than you have to see me and you will know what short is. I´m only 5' . I know you are not perfect (who is perfect ?), but you are ok as you are ;) Please don´t change this.

At least thank you very much for bringing together so many people from different nations, different skin and different religious on this beautiful place known as planetsrk.forum. Some of the members created a slogan which describes how we all feel and how we are addicted to you. Shahrukhkies united - Khan-verting the world.

All my love and thoughts to your beautiful family. :) :heart: And I believe your upcoming projects will be a great success for you too. :thumb:
    Hope to see or meet you one time before I´m getting to old :D

your
    Evelyn from South-Germany
    (in the planetsrk.forum only "Evy")

8. mya

mya New Member

9. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

EVY !! :scared: :scared: :scared: a short msg pweeez..:p

10. Evy

Evy Well-Known Member

Ok, Wafa,

I was just in talking mood :typing: ;) You can send him the longer version by e-mail and put the short version in I-Khan magazine :D :p

11. Evy

Evy Well-Known Member

Dear Shah Rukh,

never before I was a great fan of anybody. Now I´m a 43 years old woman (3 kids, married since 20 years) and can´t understand my own reaction about you. You are the best what happened to me after three really personal disappointing years and the right person at the right time to bring back my energy and creativity.Your versatility is amazing. I´m very curious about your newest projects "KANK" and "DON" especially the fighting scenes in DON, because martial arts (chinese kung fu) is my business. I admire on you not only your great, hard, disciplined working as actor and producer. Its the whole package ShahRukh Khan which includes a man standing down on earth with wit and a special humour but serious on the other side, a man who never give up because of not good working movies or health problems, a star who loves his audience and show it everywhere, an guardian angel with a great heart and a loving husband and father. You said once you are not perfect. But you are ok as you are. Please don´t change this. :) :heart:

Thank you very much for bringing together so many people from different nations, skin colours and religious on this beautiful place known as planetsrk.forum. Some of our members created a slogan: Shahrukhkies united - Khan-verting the world. All my love and thoughts to your beautiful family and great success too you. Hope to see or meet you one time before I´m getting to old. :D

your
    Evelyn from South-Germany

12. tixa

tixa New Member

I would like to tell him so much, but my sh....... english makes it impossible! :(

13. Evy

Evy Well-Known Member

Hi Bettina,

if it helps you send it in german to me and I will try to translate it for you. :)

14. tixa

tixa New Member

:heart: Thank you, i will do! I send it to you in the next days!:heart: :hug:

15. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

didi if we are able to write another message, may i as well? :)

Dear Sweet Shahrukh,
    I dont think I would ever get tired of saying that I LOVE YOU!!! The more I read about you and anything that has to do with you, I cant help but to have more admiration and respect for you. I mean anything that I read about you gets me all excited and happy! I dont know what it is, but Im sure all your fans feel this way. You do magic on your audiences and totally mesmerize them. I mean I remember you saying that you are just another regular person with regular problems, but although you are portrayed to be larger than life, many people think you are...people consider you a God. I mean anytime we hear nondesi's or foreign desi's say your name, we take pride in it. Although you do seem larger than life, and we know that deep down you are a simple person, we cant help but to think of you in that sense. After buying the Inner/Outer world documentary (of who's signing I missed in NY coz of exams...i was s sad), Im sure this goes for all of us, we all feel so much closer to you. My friends would ask me as to why I love you so much and I can never answer their question, because the only thing I can say is that "because I just do." Like many of your fans, I hope that one day I do get to meet you. Love you!!!!

Sonal (NY)

16. Naddoon

Naddoon New Member

I've been watching Indian movies for 4 years and I am falling in love with you day after another...I'm Lebanese living in the US and I love to watch ur movies...:heart: :heart: :heart:
    Shahrukh Khan...your face brightens my day...I'm addicted to you...i love getting together with my friend Omaya who is crazy about u as well...and we watch ur movies and we cry with ur cries and laugh with ur laughs...Ur one of a kind...we're going crazy over u...i dunno what is getting into me sometimes i cry for just seein a picture of u or i remember a part of ur movies and *sigh* ur the man every woman wants to have in her life
    SHAHRUKH KHAN I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    I adore looking at ur pictures and watching ur movies
    Im Thankful to my friend and the owner of the Indian store in my town Hatim who introduced us to ur world by selling ur movies!! when r u coming to america?? i promise i would drive miles and miles to see u in real life i would travel from a state to another from a country to another even to a different planet just to see you....and i will never forget to take my best friend OMAYA with me because she's the one who got me into u and got me addicted attached and in love with uuuuuuuuuuuuu....SHARUKH I LOVE U Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh
    :heart: :heart: :heart:

17. KhushiDreamz

KhushiDreamz G.One Squad Member

Mr. ShahRukh Khan
    [​IMG]
    I would like, first of all, to thank you for being such agreat, no, no a great, a superb actor. You are an inspiration for many of us. Some found out that they have talent in many ways, could be as a writers, as a poet or even as a producer as yourself. Many thank yous for your movies, and for teaching us throughout them what life means, and the different points of view of life. You are an amazing person..and who wont like you. I would like to tell you that admire you for you high moral values...and for being such a great husband and father.
    I would only like to request something..Plz do a movie in one Spanish country..Plz You will have millions, trillions of fans. We the Spanish loves :heart: you a lot.

Than You
    Khushi Productions Inc.

18. emmie

emmie Home at last

As Salaamu 'Alaikum, Hi,

just a short note to say thanks for making me laugh and teaching me a new language :D

Wa Salaam

19. tixa

tixa New Member

Now it´s my turn to post my message for him. I hope it will find his way into the next i-khan! :D

Dear Sha Rukh,

actually I want to say so many things to you but don´t know where to begin ? At first I want to thank you for your human and friendly acquaintance with your fans ! Not many stars attend to his fans as you do. In all the years you work as actor and in which you became the “King of Bollywood” you kept your naturalness. I admire you mainly for your efforts for humans in time of need. But of course you are an excellent actor and dancer too. Your distinctively acting makes every of your movie very special. For a long time I couldn´t do anything with Indian movies, but after switching on TV I saw the last part of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and was angry about not seeing more of it. The next one was Mohabbatein and it was the beginning to get a fan of you. I watched every movie I could get, honest I don´t like every of it much, but your acting skills have convinced me. You gave me back all the colours and delight of life. And you bestowed me new friends ! How ? Because of this planetsrk forum in which lovely and strong persons come together. We support each other and help us every time. This is not be sure in the actual time. I believe that only you can bring such persons together. And I believe too that you can be very proud of this forum ! You can be proud of yourself, we are proud of you too ! I hope you will enjoy us with your work for a long time more. I wish you and your family all the best, health and joy and that all your dreams come true and your wishes and plans will work well.

With lovingly greetings
    Tina

20. hanane

hanane hanouna

Re : Post your messages to SRK here...

dear my hero :
    i'm writing to you from morocco.. country in africa ..here we love you so so so much..all iwant to tell you just please come to see morocco we are creasy about you i'm one......that's my hope forever ..
    i'love all your films specially kalho naa ho..devdas end pardees ..all of you the king you are the king of the booly.. cinema ..
    you know when you act you make the filme so so greath because you are greath.also ..please come to morocco we want to see you ...
    all the best, my hero..hanane..