Post your messages to SRK here...

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Wafa, Jan 23, 2006.

1. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

Dear Shah rukh khan, I wish you all good health and still best to your birthday.
    I thank you for the wonderful hours I've been through your movies. the films illuminate the sad hours of my life.
    You are rightly the best actor. No one else can express with his gestures and facial expressions as much sense. This is unique.
    I saw the premiere of Ra.One in Oberhausen and I was thrilled. It's been fun, although I have seen for the first time as a German one film in Hindi with English subtitles. I'm looking forward to her next film.

Lorraine and yamylka thank this.
  2. yamylka

yamylka Amo a Srk

My dear shahrukh i wish always the better for you, many love, health, smiles, work, kushi, and i prayed for you
    thanks for all you give me
    and you are in my mind and heart
    i don't write a lot, but I feel many love for you
    happy happy birthday and i wish many more
    with many love Arys-yamylka

tilitasrk says thanks.
  3. hi dear how are u i watch new film of u jab tak.......... very excellent u like a young people ;) mashallah .allah bless u and your family be healthy succes in your life dont smok your healthy is very important for me.long live:amen: never forget god your sister afee

4. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

Hmmm... pondering over the title of this thread...

Does these ever get to Shah? :)

5. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

I think no
    it`s only to write him

6. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

This is an ancient thread (2006) that was started for people to post messages that were going to be published in a magazine called e i-Khan.

RizwanaShahrukh says thanks.
  7. Umer ali

Umer ali New Member

Mashallah. Loved your words :)

8. Lorraine

Lorraine Active Member

Wow, that image is mesmerizing! Shahrukh looks ruggedly handsome in that picture, especially with that scenery behind him. Awesome. Thanks for sharing

9. Lorraine

Lorraine Active Member

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I like the way you worded this brief message, maybe because it is similar to something I would have written. It's all-inclusive of what so many of his fans admire about Shahrukh and some of the ways he touches their lives. It sort of makes it difficult to think of him as a mere human when one tries to tally up all that is so special about him, doesn't it?

10. Lorraine

Lorraine Active Member

"Gr8888 command over language..." Thank you for pointing that out. Lots and lots of reading contributes to that even when you do not have the advantage of a quality education. I hope all people will recognize that and read more than watching TV, playing video games, and wasting time doing other generally non-productive activities.

11. Lorraine

Lorraine Active Member

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NICE ----!

12. Lorraine

Lorraine Active Member

In my opinion, Your words echo the thoughts of the majority of his fans. --------------------QueenKhan 198 "what can I say that you haven't heard a million times before? I guess this is all about me trying to tell you that I exist. Because I think this is the hardest thing about being a fan: There's someone you admire so much and this person doesn't even know that you're a part of this world. And what good is it to be somewhere in a crowd where thousands of people look up at you and thousands of hands reach out to get an autograph. It's impossible for you to make out the faces."

But, listen, --- don't lose your enthusiasm thinking you don't matter to him. He loves ALL of his fans, whether he ever sees each one or not. Why do I know this? Because he has said and shown that he needs all of the love he receives. Each individual person may be tempted to stop loving and supporting him just because they think he is not aware of their existence, and then, all of that love and support would be gone. Hang in there, each and every one of you, if you really believe you care about him and admire his work and personal attributes, etc. It would be as heartbreaking for him as it may be for you if you give up following him and he loses your love and admiration. Lorraine

13. Shery Khan

Shery Khan Active Member

It is beautiful to express our love to the man who deserves it ... If he read this he will he overwhelmed by it
    Will these messages be sent to him?? Like an electronic book or something??

14. zheni

zheni Well-Known Member

i know this is not belong of this topic ... but :(((((((((((((

please come back sir ... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :(((((((((

Lorraine says thanks.
  15. yummy

yummy Fan girl since Fauji.

Dear SRK,

I still remember the first time I saw you in Fauji. I was about 8 or 10 years old. I had the habit of getting tensed whenever something of an awkward situation happens in films or TV. So, when you get caught and get punished for monkeying around, I got tensed. Funny. And then my sis made it a point to fix our TV antenna to catch all your serials. I remember watching just the title track of 'Doosra Keval' even after your character dies, just to get a glimpse of you. I remember watching Chitrahaar when your first song from 'King Uncle' came on TV. I remember laughing for 'Bichoo' song of Chamatkar when it debuted in Chitrahaar. My entire family laughed and washed 'Aae Kash ke hum' of KHKN. And the memories go on ...

I think we share a cosmic connection. I have liked you almost since the beginning of your career. Your old interview in TV with a bandaged hand remembering your mom... 'I want to believe in God. If there was a hell or heavan I could meet her' had me in tears. First time ever I liked a filmstar interview. It felt so genuine... You've been a huge part of my life, my decisions and belief system. The next time you feel bogged down by unfair comments and criticism, please remember me and people like me who look up to you.

Thanks a million for all the love, laughter and memories...

shervin, Prerna Dewan and Xeny thank this.
  16. showgroundz

showgroundz New Member

Very impressive rally...

17. Christena421

Christena421 New Member

18. Sakshi Kothari

Sakshi Kothari New Member

IMG-20151101-WA0015.jpg
    HI SRK OMG LOVE YOU❤️❤️❤️ MADE THIS IN LIKE 2015 AND GAVE IT TO YOUR WATCHMAN LOL IDK IF YOU HAVE SEEN IT OR NOT BUT PLEASE SEE IT ❤️❤️❤️( I know it sucks but I tried ok)