Post your messages to SRK here...

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Wafa, Jan 23, 2006.

1. Mannat

Mannat SHAHRUKH's wifey ;)

SHAHRUKH I feel very sad today... :hurt:

I WANT TO HUG YOU... RIGHT NOW!

2. mitwa

mitwa I`m a dreamer...will I ever get well?!

Seema dear ..."jab bhi tumhari zindagi mein udaasi chaa jaye,akelapan aa jaaye, dil kahe kya karen haye...bass teen bhar mera naam Rukharu, me ek bhar sapna main aa ghaye,muskuraunga...pyaar se..."ok?! :heart:

3. minne

minne Active Member

hi srk :
    from now I want to say congratulation for your film MNIS enshalla it will be the most powerful film , i want to ask you for something , I know that wafa is the connection between all the planet members & you but I hope if you make a topic in our planet , we all will be very glade , I know that you are very busy & it may be an impossible request but please try for one topic only to feel that you are with us
    thank you
    with all my love
    :heart::heart::heart:

4. horn

horn New Member

Asalamu ALykoum hi Mr. Shahrukh ..just i want to tell u ..u are the way of my success till now so thanks alot dear and i hope to visit Egypt one day ,All Egyptians love u from their bottom of heart .

5. kingkhan don

kingkhan don Active Member

i just wanna say that , you are my inspiration, you have inspired my whole life with your humanity simplistic and ur unlimited ambitions.. i have learnt hindi through your movies ,now i can speak half of the language and i understand even more...

this is a very serious question if someone like wafa can really guarantee me that would king khan really meet me in personal even for 5mintes in personal if i came to india only and purposly to see him ... i am willing to do that no matter what.. im waiting

6. calm179

calm179 Active Member

Dear Shah Rukh,
    I want to do Darshan when I think of you. I want the world to know of you and your good work. I admire your character, kindness, humility, humor, intelligence, athleticism, integrity, work ethic, and judgement. Like so many others, your presence brings light to my day, even if only in film, by mention in news, or by visiting Planet SRK. Thanks to you, I've begun to learn Hindi, read books about India, and have become much more open to Islamic culture. You shatter stereotypes, you take risks, and you continue to follow your heart. I understand what you mean when you say you don't think you are handsome, but you have something much better than standard good looks. Your spirit shines through. You have the most attractive bright shining spirit that I have ever seen. Your enthusiasm, energy, quality of attention, and way of living in the world are admirable. I wish you and yours health, happiness, and heart's desire. I am sitting at your feet, learning how to appreciate and interact with this great world of ours. Thank you.

Lorraine says thanks.
  7. calm179

calm179 Active Member

Dear Shah Rukh,
    Thinking about other male Bollywood stars and watching Abishek Bachcahan in Bas Itna Sa Khuoaab Hai, it makes me realize that none of them can compare at the same level with you.
    Abishek is tall, good looking, a good actor, the son of his father, but you have more heart and verve.
    Saif Ali Khan is humorous, congenial, and attractive, but he lacks your maturity and awesome bagage.
    Hrithrik (sp?) is a dweeb. All he has is good looks. His acting is sub par.
    Amitabh has, of course, maturity, power, and charisma. BUt again, he lacks your spark and delight.
    John Abrahams is handsome, but he plays himself. Not much of an actor.
    Anil Kapoor is attractive, but doesn't have the charisma of SRK.
    Jackie Shroff is attractive, has charisma, but he lacks the verve and humor of SRK.
    So, Shah Rukh, you rule.
    Oh yeah, I forgot about Western leading men.
    Tom Cruise is a has been. He's selfish. While he can act sometimes, he doesn't have your heart.
    Brad Pitt is attractive and has performed well in some films. But does he have integrity? Does he care for others? Is he aware of the throb of the universe?
    George Clooney is funny, but he's not an actor. HE plays himself.
    Russell Crowe is pretty good, but can he dance and play instruments?
    Armand Asante is really sexy, but he can only play one character or so. SRK tops him in a second.
    Jackie Chan is funny and athletic, but he's not a lover.
    Richard Greer, not even close.
    Hugh Grant plays one part.

Shah Rukh, you stand out of the pack. You are versatile, smart, spirited, generous, and awesome. You are the avatar, the epitome, the non pareil.

8. SRK4EVER

SRK4EVER Member

To dear / SRK
    I triyed to sent you this poam on your Birthday but I cant , so please except it from me now in the first days of this year, I just try to exepresse my filing ln short words and I wish you like it. With all my best wishes to you and your family for the new year 2010 wishing you a verry happy and succcess year HAPPY NEW YEAR MY SWEET HEART.
    YOU
    In your smile …… The smile of Love
    And in your eyes…The meaning of Love
    In your Heart …… Live the Love
    And your breathing …. Attracts Spring Love
    Your Steps spread lands with Love
    And your name in letters paints Love
    With you we knows truly what’s Love
    All that because Love’s You ….and… You IS LOVE
    from your bigest fan in the world
    Georgette Egyption Fan frome Sydney Australia

9. KUNAL VERMA

KUNAL VERMA New Member

HI SRK,LONG TIME TO HEAR YOU...I HAD SEEINED YOUR MOVIE MY NAME IS KHAN,WOH,WHAT A MOVIE IT WAS..YOU WAS LOOKING TOO GOOD IN THE MOVIE...HOPE I WILL RECEIVE YOUR SWEET REPLY SOON...HAVE A GOOD DAY..

YOURS LOVING FRIEND KUNAL...

10. f khan

f khan Farah Khan

Hey! Shah Rukh....
    after watching My name is Khan i am falling in love with you again... because it was beautiful, although in Pakistan there were some discussions on your movie but don't you worry Main hoon na! i have wrote a long e mail to all of them....
    God bless you... love ya.. Allah hafiz

11. rere free

rere free New Member

Hi great SHAHRUKHKHAN ..
    i am a great fan to you and to all your works ..:thumb:

12. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!! Staff Member

welcome to the family rere, please change your avatar to a SRK avatar only.

13. Ŝђộ ↔ Ŝђộ

Ŝђộ ↔ Ŝђộ New Member

Oh GOD :eek: i will need days to talk about what's in my heart :heart: :heart: :heart: ... But

king
    khan :heart: :rolleyes: iam adoring you :heart: , i want to be indian for you , i really love you , and i hope to you from my heart to be the best all time , and whatever they said you are not up to stardom
    no one believes them anymore because you got to superstardom, and you are the best in the eyes of Arabs, i really love you :rolleyes::):heart::heart::heart::heart:

14. mcmotchie

mcmotchie Member

Hi SRK Dearest,:heart:

Greetings from Addis Ababa Ethiopia!:heart::heart:
    You remain the "Star" of the generation.:heart::heart::heart:
    This is just to wish you a happy birthday and God's blessings upon your life.:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
    I remain your fan and wish you all the best as you face another year:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

15. we love you sharukh from all the indian in israel

16. KhushiDreamz

KhushiDreamz G.One Squad Member

It I Have the opportunity to follow you all over the world, i would.
    But until that day comes, I'll make sure to watch all your movies, shows, concerts (live when you come to NY :)) Etc Etc

17. raviharsha

raviharsha The savior

dear shah bhai.

i wish i had a brother like you.you are a rockstar.keep entertaining us.

18. ShahrukhLOVE100

ShahrukhLOVE100 Active Member

Shahruuukh, hope ur readiing this but i'm not suuure i want to meet u, t huug u !!!
    U r the best don't let anybody tell u the opposite, u r the king and :pwe love u so much !!! :D
    I know all ur movies, the songs ur commercials everything about u and ur family that i looove !!:D
    I'm watchin ur movies for 6 years now; i'm crazy about ur actiing!!
    UR EYES ,UR SMIILE :)
    I wush u a beatiful life with ur family and Gauriii and a long life to all of u !!
    And a shining carriere and to be always on the top in the industri !!
    Wishing u all the hapiness of the world!!
    WE LOOOOVE U

19. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

Get some rest man, gotta keep that beautiful body going.......love ya! :heart:

20. iamsrking

iamsrking Well-Known Member

sometimes have nothing to say but so much to express....