1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Post your messages to SRK here...

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Wafa, Jan 23, 2006.

1. mehjabeen

mehjabeen New Member

salam

Special dua 4 special person:
    May
    Allah almighty bless u with
    Sehat,
    Rahat,
    Nemat,
    Izzat,
    Barkat,
    Dault,
    Salamti,
    Hayati,
    Kamyabi &
    unlimited khushiyan :)

EID MUBARAK

2. Laurakis

Laurakis Hot for SRK!!!

salaam shahrukhji, im a recent fan from argentina and i want to say that i love your movies and i sincerely hope you have everything you wish in your life-
    i would love to meet you someday or see one of your shows. please come to south america someday where you have many loyal and loving fans.
    A big kiss.

3. Moonglade

Moonglade New Member

AW: Post your messages to SRK here...

Dear Shah Rukh!

First I want say that you are a brilliant actor and a pretty man! I have all your films and a lot of soundtracks. But I´m deeply belied, that the Temptation reloaded 2008 in Germany was canceld. I bought the tickets in July 2008 and I was so very proudly, that I can come to Berlin. I am from Bavaria and the way to Berlin is very very long. But I was so happy, that I can see you. Please tell your german fans and me, why the show was caceld. And please tell us, when you come to germany.
    I have in November a hardly operation and the Temptation reloaded 2008 would been a great present for me. Sadly the fortune was not on my side.

Anyway you are a wonderful man with eyes like stars.

Thank you for all!!!

4. vulkanstern

vulkanstern New Member

Dear Shah Rukh Khan,

I was born in the near of a vulkan-area. Some of crater are lakes since any times ago. As i was a child i look in the lake at the night of summer and I see the stars shining in, like in a mirror. That means Vulkanstern (=volkanostar). You are also a star like a volkan, You see - the name "vulkanstern" is a mirror and homage to you, a gift from me to you.

Many dreams come true, many dreams do not. That's life. Don't worry about the German-Shows. When the time ist comming for you to make a new Show in Germany, than perhaps I see you - inshallah. I wich you all of the best health and hapiness. I love you like a son, i have two, old like you, and i love they too. Thanks for all the wonderful films. I was ill but the films make me laughing. Now i verry intersted about the new films. I pray for you. God protect you and your family all the time.

5. Johny Khan

Johny Khan New Member

Hello...
    How r u?
    I'm ur best friend?
    Can I speak with u?:):heart:

6. Hasret

Hasret Ullu-Club-Member

Dear Shahrukh
    I know that you are having a hard time now. But ı just wanted to say that all of your fans loves you so much and we will always be there for you no matter what! We will always support you! You mean everything to us! You are our hero!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

7. kaja

kaja Well-Known Member

AW: Post your messages to SRK here...

Hi Shahrukh,

beeing a overhelmed single mom for years and close to a depression,
    i saw some years ago a scene at TV, don`t knowing that it is a Bollywood movie (was always laughing about people who see such films) where an old, unshaved man sat in jail...
    Since that moment our life changed and happyness has taken place.
    The results are two open minded boys without any reservations to foreign culturs and religions
    and a momy wich has a deep love and compassion for people of a country
    that is so far away.
    I`m only one in a million, so i don`t know if it means anything to you, but i`m not sure if i would still be here WITHOUT YOU.

Lots of love and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Ela (Germany)

8. zahra1341

zahra1341 Member

hi and salaam to dear shahrukh . it's my fortune that there is a way to say my feeling and if u read it , its extremity serendipity for me. i'd like to say happy marriage anniversary and diwaly too. best wishes for the best human. :thumb:

9. hi dear srk,happy diwaly,and great anniversary too,with best wishes for u and your family,your sister afee.

10. kokesrk

kokesrk Well-Known Member

Shah Rukh saab:

I wish you a very Happy Diwali, enjoy this festival and celebrate with your family, I wish my sincere congratulates, you're the king of Bollywood, Happy Diwali!!

11. zahra1341

zahra1341 Member

salam dear shahrukh. i'm happy these days, because of your birthday. i like to say happy birthday to you and your fans allof the word. and thanks of GOD and u'r parents that give this peresent to the people in the world. i wish the best life and happiness and colourful life . you'r name will live for ever surely.

[​IMG]

12. kingkharyan9

kingkharyan9 New Member

Dear Shahrukh,
    Happy Birthday... I Wish You A Great Future I Love You!
    You Are The Best Actor That I Ever Seen You Are Amazingggg
    I Want To Be An Actress And Will Play In A Movie With You That´s My Biggest
    Dreamm I Hope It Comes True!!!!!!!
    One Of Your No.1 Fans Hüsna....

13. SRKrules

SRKrules KP SMILIN

assalam u alaikum,
    i m ayesha and frist of all i Love uuuuuuuuuuu..well .MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS F DA DAY........MAY ALLAH SHOWER ALL HIS BLESSINGS ON U N UR FAMILY,N LEAD A HAPPY FILLED LYF ALWAYS..MAY YOUR KIDS BECUM MORE SUCCESSFUL AND MAY ALLAH GRANT HAYAT 2 ALL UR FAMILY MEMBERS,MAY U NEVA FALL IN DA CORRIDORS F DARKNESS.MAY EVERY RAY OF SUNSHINE BRING A NEW HAPPINESS IN UR LYF.....ALWAYS B HAPPY N KP SMILING........
    FOREVA N EVA FAN F URS........
    U R DA BEST........F ALLL.........DATS IT.........COOL HUNK..........
    AYESHA
    ALLAH HAFIZ

14. Bella~

Bella~ New Member

Happy Birthday perdy~ Older and hotter~
    You're like a fine wine.... Gorgeous boy--both inside & out~
    Always love ya~ You're the best.
    Mary.

15. mehjabeen

mehjabeen New Member

hi salam shahrukh jee sorry i am late to tell u

I’m so blessed 2 have a friend like u
    this comes with many loving
    thoughts & warm wishes
    i send 2 u, may ur day be filled
    with laughter, on this special day
    may the finest things in life
    always come ur way happy birthday

always be happy
    take good care
    ALLAH HAFIZ

16. zahra1341

zahra1341 Member

hi dear shahrukh. i want to say congratulation for new film rab ne benady jory( if i wrote rightly) this film and it's songs are extremely fantastic.:cheer2::cheer2: and sorry if i do or say something that makes u upset. i completely believe in you. and i know how much respect to the people

17. zahra1341

zahra1341 Member

happy birthday arian

hi dear shahrukh . first of all i'm so sorry about u'r gouri :(. i pray for her , she get well soon inshallah. :hail:at the last one. i'd like to say happy birthday to ARIAN and my best wishes for the best son .be a happy family. :D

18. zahra1341

zahra1341 Member

hi dear shahrukh , i love u'r new film . :thumb: this is a great and fabulous. i hope it will be blockbuster.be happy and healthy, kiss u'r family. and don't forget u'r GOD

19. Dewicinta

Dewicinta New Member

hi shahrukh.....i hope to meet you again on 6 Dec 08 in Malacca. I want to see you in a Malay traditional costume...i'm sure you will look great wearing them

i miss and love you so much

20. love *srk*

love *srk* New Member