1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Post your messages to SRK here...

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Wafa, Jan 23, 2006.

1. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

Hi Shah Rukh!

I want to say that I'm sure that only you can make it true that the Indian cinema gets more recognised to the west.

I've seen it here in Germany. With only one of your movies you achieved that the people here went crazy by your movies.

And when Paheli not gets the Oscar, don't be disappointed about this.
    I'm sure that all the people over the globe learn to love your movies too.

I wish you all the best for your future and I hope and pray that you accomplish your aim.

God bless you and your family

Dil se...

Nicole B./Germany

2. Mazerq_j

Mazerq_j Well-Known Member

My Everdearest Shah Rukh Khan,

As the saying of the Holy Prophet s.a.w goes, " Allah says...and if he (My slave) comes one span nearer to Me, I go one cubit nearer to him; and if he comes one cubit nearer to Me, I go a distance of two outstretched arms nearer to him; and if he comes to Me walking, I go to him running"

My love is also for you:
    Mazlina
    Penang, Malaysia

3. veronicas

veronicas ~Forever Yours~

Dearest King Khan,

I Would Like To Express My Feelings For You But It's not Possible To Do So With Only Words. ... "can One See Anything Else Having Seen The Depth In Your Eyes, Can One Go Anywhere After Getting Mesmerized By Your Lips?, This Face, This Beauty, Hope It's Not An Illusion. There Would Be No One More Beautiful Than You. ":heart: These Words From "paheli," One Of My Favorite Movies, Somewhat Describe The Feelings I Have For You. I'm Totally Fascinated By You, And Every Time I See You My Heart Skips And It Becomes Difficult For Me To Breath. You Take My Breath Away. I Love You.
    I Would Also Like To Thank You For Being There For Me With Your Movies After I Lost My Mother Last Year On October 12. She Was Only 53 Years Old. My Brother Who Has Been Seek With Depression For 5 Years Now, Took Her Life After Imagining That He Is Being Attacked. I Don't Think That You Will Ever Hear Anything Like This Ever Again In Your Life And I Hope Not, Because It's Very Difficult For Me To Even Think That She Is No More. You Have Been The Only One That Gets Me Going In My Life. Thank You So Much For Being The Way You Are...extraordinary And Being There For Me. I Will Always Love You. One Of Your Biggest Armenian Fan's Ever, Love Veronica S. Wish You And Your Family Lot's Of Love And Health.

4. mad

mad New Member

Dear Mr. SRK
    1st time i show u in a TV serial called Fauji. That was 10yrs back I think. It was amazing. Though we couldn’t here u speak (it was dubbed in sinhala). I loved all the funny expressions u made, I was amazed by the way u acted in it.. :thumb: After that I started watching your movies n Hindi films. I think now I can understand little bit of Hindi cos I have watched so many no of Hindi movies since then. When ever I watch your movies I forget all the problems I had on that day. For 2-3hrs I can forget about the rest of the world n enjoy your movie. No matter how sad I am u can make me laugh. I feel like I’m with my best friend. I was so happy to see you for real when u performed in temptation. Sorry about wht happened in Sri Lanka. :( But I hope u will come back after some time to finish the concert. That day, 11th dec was the happiest day of my life. For the first time in my life my mom let me go out at night to see your concert. It was so amazing. So I want to thank you for giving all of us that opportunity to see you for real…:)
    No matter with whom u work u look amazing in each n every film. But these days we all miss seen u n kajol together in movies. But I’m hoping that soon we’ll get to see u both together again.
    Anyway keep up your good work. Wish u n your family health n happiness..
    Make more n more great movies
    :heart: With lots of love:heart:
    :heart: Chathu (Sri Lanka):heart:

PS please give up smoking ASAP if u can

5. farzad

farzad New Member

Salam shahrukh khan .

6. farzad

farzad New Member

Salam shahrukh khan .
    I love you very very much than yourself . i know you whit kuch kuch hota hai about 8 years ago and i see all of your moveis during these days ( from 1998to 2005 ) and some befor 1998 . i hope someday can see you and hope you can come to Iran and act in Iran . this is my dream . and you are my life .:heart: :heart: :heart:
    -----> دوستت دارم شاهرخ خان برای همیشه <-------
    i mixed this picture for you shahrukh khan​
    [​IMG]
    mix shahrukh khan picture whit sohrab sepehri poem​

7. Hanoz

Hanoz New Member

Shahrukh, you're a true inspiration of good mankind...Hanoz, Dubai.

8. aaz

aaz just me

Hi and salam

I guessed all your fans in this forum have clearly voiced out how much they adore you. Rather having me stating the obvious, I just want to say, stay well, don't stress so much, keep God and your children close at heart, be happy and no money in the world is worth it if you lose your health. Okay now I sound like a worried mom, which I am not a mom yet. These, however, are the advice given by my late mom who succumbed to cancer in 2003. I hope they (the advice) will accompany you during your hectic days and when you feel down. Warm regards

9. Lachchi

Lachchi Well-Known Member

Hallo Mr Khan
    My name is Elke Neeten. I am one of the 2 in the reportage.
    I join to Beatrix to ask you.
    God Bless
    Elke Neeten

10. KJC4SRK

KJC4SRK Active Member

Mr. Khanji,

When given the opportunity to write to you, the first thing I thought was "What would I say??" But then I was asked why I like you and your films so much, and while I answered this question, I realised that that is what I would like to say to you.

Rather that gush on about how much I like you and such... which I am sure you hear constantly... I thought I would rather tell you why I like you and your films. So, I will quote what I had said in reply to the question.

Ok, I am a bit embarassed to actually say this to you , but here we go.

"Why do I like him?

I like him because....
    As a man, he is my ideal;medium height, thick black hair, chocolate brown eyes, lovely brown skin; sweet, kind, caring, thoughtful, romantic, very family oreinted, hard working, goal driven, imaginative, creative, fun loving, cheeky, sexy and according to him, very sexual Brrrraaaow ...lol.

Shah Rukh can make me laugh, make me cry, make me go weak at the knees with one look or word.

I like him because ...
    When I watch his films, I can see the work he has put into them. And unlike Hollywood actors who often have to be paid a lot of money to be in the film, and only strive to give a performance that will get them awards, he strives to give his best for his audience, first. He knows that if they are not happy, he loses all round. So, he strives to make films that are worth making and not just pay well. Even appearing in films for free because he belived so much in the film. He has said several times, he does not make films to make money, he makes films he feels should be made, he just hopes he wont lose any money either. The very reason he did Paheli. I know what a hard business acting and film making is, having done it on a minor level myself, so I really appreaciate his hard work and efforts and he inspires me to push forward in my own life when I just want to lay down and give up.

I like him because...
    Unlike other actors, he can "take me by the hand" and draw me into the world he is creating for "me". Before I know it, I am not merely watching anymore... I am experincing. When I come away from the film, it is as if I have taken a day trip to Rajasthan, Dehli, Mumbai..., and have had an amazing experince to carry with me forever.

So, there you have it...in a nutshell..I could go on..but I better not...lol."

As I live in Britian, we see a lot of Indian Cinema, and as a result of my love for your films, I have begun to study Hindi and learn Devanagri. Some day, I wont need the subtitles...lol.

Thank you for your time and for listening.

Regards,
    Krishna

11. khadija

khadija Member

waoo such great love all over this messages here,

srkji, if i start writing about you or about how much i love you, i won't
    stop, so all i will say is :
    THANKS TO GOD FOR MAKING YOU AS YOU ARE, God has blessed your parents by giving them a son like you, they must be very proud of you where they are and therir blessings are certainly with you so that you such love all around you. It's said that "WHEN ALLAH LOVE SOMEONE HE MAKES PEOPLE LOVE HIM" so, can you imagine how God loves you ?

Thanks to you for giving us such a big bliss.

one last thing i hope and pray to allah that he gives me the opportunity to meet you and Gauri if you come to Morocco for the IIFA 2006-

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR BELOVED FAMILY

12. SRKsham

SRKsham Well-Known Member

Ooohww godd... what a beautiful words guys:kiss: *sigh*
    I just can't put it into words for what I feel for him...:redface:

Or the message will be too long? :p Maybe I will write it one day during my holiday:p :eek: But keep on going guys:thumb: I love it.....

13. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

If you haven't done so yet, post your messages to SRK here.

14. srk_no1_fan

srk_no1_fan New Member

Hi Shahrukh. I'm a big fan of yours and I think your great. Thank you for being as you are, a great human being and a wonderful actor. You really bring a smile to my face and many other people's faces around the world. Your a great inspritation to lots of people including me. I love you very much and inshallah will always do so. Your the best. My family are also great fans of yours and love your work. I wish you all the best for the future and hope you keep making wonderful films inshallah. May Allah bless you and your family and shower you with all the happiness in the world. Amen. Love Kainat.

15. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

All the previous msgs were published in the i-Khan first edition which will go to SRK. you may post your msgs here if you want them to go to srk one way or another.

16. Astri

Astri New Member

C'mon guys.... Post your message here if you want Shahrukh reads your message.

17. Poonam

Poonam New Member

Dear Shah Rukh,

Like most Indians, movies have always been a part of my life. I see loads of them, laugh, cry and leave them behind. But Shah Rukh, it's only your films that come home with me ! I often wonder at the mystery of this, since I'm no starstruck teen, but an adult, a mother and old enough to resist a lot of temptations !
    When you're not on the screen, there's a huge sense of loss...crazy ! So I'm making this strange request - I hope one day there'll be a movie of you where you'll be present in every scene, beginning to end.:D
    Take care and God bless. You are a very special person to all of us here.

18. aaz

aaz just me

[COLOR="[COLOR="Green"]Salam Mr Khan,

I'm never much of a person who are able to voice out how much I like someone as what many of your fans in this forum have written. I am really sucks at this. To compensate, I prefer to share things that are good for those I care, emotionally and spiritually. Based on past interviews about your search to understand your religion, I like to recommend a beautiful book by Tahar Ben Jelloun entitled "Islam Explained"- how a dad telling his daughter about this misunderstood religion after September 11. Enjoy and thanks for the wonderful time you give us through your works on the silverscreen. Always in my prayer-Az
    [/COLOR]

19. josh

josh Member

Dear Mr. Khan!
    This is my 3rd message to you and I don´t know if it is the right place to post.
    I have seen so many films from you.Some are great some are not so good.I read a lot of time that people don´t like the film Ye Lamhe Judaai Ke because the story is incomplete.You think so too.But I found the story not bad and wonder why you don´t shoot the complete movie new.Today you could fill the gaps and it could be a better film.I know I´m the only fan who think so.I would like to know if you have thought about this before?
    have a great life.
    Beatrix from Germany

20. Dream_gurl

Dream_gurl New Member

Crazyyyyyyy About You King Khannnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Hello!!!
    well i am crazy about Mr KING KHAN....
    SHAHRUKH KHAN i am crazy about youu!!!
    He is sooooo SEXY!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!He has a special things about himself which makes peoples love him. The way he act, talk, express himself, his smile, when he get angry, the way he move, he run.... well everything is especial wiz him... Everything is differnt wizz him....
    He is handsome, cute, sexy and so on....
    I REALLY LOVE YOU SHAHRUKH!!!!!....I AM MAD ABOU HIM!!!:) When i look him on screen ohhh god my heart beat in a strange way... i just love himm!!!!! he is dashing charment!!! i am a gurl of 14 and i will always b crazy about you shahrukh till My Death!!!
    Tat I PROMISE!!!!

OK LOVE YOU A LOTSSS... HUGS AND KISSESSSSSSSS MUAHXXXX