1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Poem Read By Srk In The Court

Discussion in 'Veer Zaara' started by Wafa, Jan 23, 2006.

1. roui

roui New Member

really itz a nice poem

2. Mia

Mia New Member

I cried so much at that part...
    Thank you for the translation wafa!

3. Trina

Trina I believe in SRK

Precious Wafa,

I had read this when I first came across this thread, and right now, as I am bawling my heart out at the poem about to be read, I pulled the thread up and was reading along, trying to perfect my enunciation - when I came across the "I want to fill her skirt" part"!!! I yelled out loud something like holy:tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :faint: :spit: :spit: :suspicious: :suspicious: :suspicious: :scared: :scared: :help: :help: :heh: :heh: :heh: - now I am both crying, bawling loudly, and laughing my behind off.

Attached Files:

4. *cutechica*

*cutechica* New Member

i love it !!!

5. kalhonaho

kalhonaho New Member

It was a very touching poem and touching part in the movie. It always brings tears to my eyes.

6. Mariam khan

Mariam khan Marjanni

thanks for the Translation sis

7. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

omg, last 4 years , I searched every where to this, didnt klnow it exists here.:)

thanks a lot wafa didi:)

Its a really touching wonderful poem and a filmi moment, still i felt the same feeling I felt four years ago in the cinema hall, when I read this.:heart:

It automatically brings tears to the eyes.

The one of the geratest filmi moment and one of the touching greatest poems I heard so far. Really emotional:eek:

8. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Well, I had no idea the translation existed here!! This was my first SRK film and I am always caught up with the poem at the end. Now I can follow along and listen to what he is saying instead of reading the translation. I love listening to him speak. The emotion is so real and believable.

9. calm179

calm179 Active Member

MaryAnn, thanks for posting! I was checking through new posts, saw this and now am so happy! Veer Zaara was the first SRK film that I saw and I, too, have always loved the courst scene and the poem. What a fine piece of acting. I'm so glad to have the poem and translation!

10. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

You know, Vicki, I always want people to see this one first too! He just grabs your heart right from the beginning and does not let go!! I loved hearing Mr. Chopra say that Aditya was only working on the poem as they were filming the scene!! That just blows me away!

11. angelfire

angelfire angelfire

Does anyone know if there's a recording to buy of just this awesome poem? There are plenty of free downloads, but they don't pay the actors, producers, etc. It's a beautiful statement on how we really are all alike, and shows the integrity of this character in Veer Zaara. He's not going to waste the rest of his now free life with anger and recrimination. And, oh, listening to that voice!!!!!

Mara says thanks.