Please READ: ALL Fanfiction stories MUST be about SRK

Discussion in 'Fanfiction' started by Wafa, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!! Staff Member

I admit we admins don't frequent this section but I have seen many new names and decided to take a look here.

I have noticed some of your stories are about random characters and have nothing to do with SRK. This is a SRK forum and not for general blogging. Your stories MUST include SRK as a character and ALL other stories will be deleted.

Please conform to the forum guidelines, violators will be warned once then banned.

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. donshema

donshema SRK is my Family

Hi Wafa,
    sorry I've been away for a long time now but I am so so busy that I only log in to check new things and log out again. Anyway, I just read this thread and have a question. I have no idea what the new so many stories are talking about because I was away so I couldn't read them. But, do you mean that we must call our character "SHARUKH" or we make him play our main character. Because in some of my stories, I called him different name but he plays the main role...so please tell me as fast as possible. Because if so, I won't complete the stories and I'll recheck and delete them myself. Thanks for loving SRK so much and being dedicated to him....that's the spirit

Wafa says thanks.
  4. Srkajol-1

Srkajol-1 Forever Shahrukh

Ofc :) Mine all have srk in them....but he is named other things...hope thats fine...=)

5. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!! Staff Member

good question and very sorry for late reply. I don't come to this part too frequently but I will start doing that more often now.
    I know many stories have written and though it has SRK as character, they give him a different name. but from this moment forward please keep his name as "Shah Rukh" "Shahrukh" "SRK" or however you want to spell it.

no need to edit previous stories, but in the future please keep this in mind.
    Thanks to you all.

donshema says thanks.
  6. ShahrukhLOVE100

ShahrukhLOVE100 Active Member

Well to answer ur question his names are: SRK , KING KHAN , KING OF ROMMANCE, THE BADSHAH !!
    If it's that what ur talking about :rolleyes:

7. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

she is not talking about the names of SRK, she is talking about the Fanfiction written on him!

8. ShahrukhLOVE100

ShahrukhLOVE100 Active Member

OH SORRY

9. Srkajol-1

Thanks Waffa :) will keep it in mind and name him shahrukh from now on :)

10. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

makes sense...i mean wafa didi is right...otherwise it wouldnt make sense to call it fanfiction here at the planet if it was about another actor :)

11. Srkajol-1

Agree ^ lol why would anyone write abt another actor here :p Srk ftw :p

12. Marina Gießler

Marina Gießler Active Member

13. mira_khan

mira_khan Khan addicted!

Hello :)
    I've 2 questions, thanks for answers ^^
    1- I agree that if fanfictions are about other actors , they have not their place here, but i don't understand how exactly, i mean if a fanfiction starts with list of cast including "Shah Rukh Khan" as one caractere , is it ok? or that must be named Shah Rukh khan in the story?
    2- I have seen german threads and arabic ones , can we add fanfiction in frensh?

14. frenchfan

frenchfan mornings best dealt with dark as nite coffee.

hi :)
    there is no subforum in the thread for french fanfic, because members who can read french are not very much, and not very active; but I guess if you open a thread with a story written in french, no one would complain ; and I'll read it :thumb: :D

donshema and mira_khan thank this.
  15. mira_khan

mira_khan Khan addicted!

thank you very much... I won't do something wrong
    PS: ça fait du bien de parler français :p

frenchfan says thanks.
  16. ShahRukh's Jungli Billi

ShahRukh's Jungli Billi Shahrukh's JungliBilli

so, does this mean that we cant call Shahrukh something Like Abhi? Arjun? or Ajay? i always put my list of characters down in the first chapter or prologue, because i want my readers to know who they are referring to... but its weird calling him Shahrukh all the time when a name like Abhi or Arjun fits the character he's portraying.... if this is not the way to do so, then i'll have to change all my stories...

Xeny says thanks.
  17. Kalee

Kalee I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Please see post 4 Samantha.:)

18. Rain

Rain Much Love 2 Shahrukh, Always! <3

Hi Readers & Writers, :)
    Ok I'm new here, but not new to Fanfiction... I've written alot about Michael Jackson, But I have a story i'm trying to reprise that I started long go about Shahrukh.
    I was just wondering, Its just that I'm feeling abit torn, see I know Shahrukh is married, to Gauri. And Marriage is secred there... So i was wondering if my story involved Shahrukh not being with Gauri, but someone else, another love intrest. Thats not like disrespecting them or thier marriage, right?

I guess this is kind of a stupid question considering it is fanfiction, its comepletely ficional. But still, Anyone's thoughts on this would be helpful!

Thanks, Rain

Sorry didn't know where to ask this question! :oops:

Last edited: Aug 19, 2015
  19. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

i think that as long as u don't write abt Shahrukh being himself (i mean his real life, abt his acting, his real life friends etc) and also don't use his real name and treat it like an entirely fictional character, u can do that. just treat it just like u would one of his roles in a film :)

Rain says thanks.
  20. Rain

Rain Much Love 2 Shahrukh, Always! <3

But in post #4 above Wafa has made a rule:

21. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

yes but that is an old rule and for a while i respected it myself but it began feeling weird for everyone to read Shahrukh's name per se. i have an ongoing story now that i can't seem to finish just because of that lol. as long as u present the characters and say which is supposed to be played by Shahrukh it's alright :)
    at least that's how i see it. hope i'm not breaking any rules but i really think it gets in the way of creative process. we should run this by the current admin, @Kalee though. the ones in which i used a different name are the Don stories where he's named Don, obviously. but i would like to be ale to use a different name in the future as well :)

Snowflakes and Rain thank this.