1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Planning to see Chak De...!

Discussion in 'Chak De India' started by Poonam, Jul 31, 2007.

1. Poonam

Poonam New Member

Now that we are sooooo close to the date, I had to start this before someone beat me to it! :D So let's talk about all your plans to see CDI. Anyone from Europe planning to be in London for the premiere? And what about all you UK-wallas? Hopefully, I will go on first day, Aug 10th. maybe not first show, but afternoon or evening.

2. semaay

semaay Senior Member

god, i wish i was able to say i am one of the lucky ones who will watch CDI! i cannot go to london in august due to some family business. i wonder if CDI will be still in theaters in UK in September.
    but i hope that a lot of fans as possible are able to watch the movie and make it a huge success.

3. Mohini

Mohini New Member

I'll be in London for the premiere.....I can't wait for the day.....this will be really something!

4. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

It seems that I have to wait until the DVD releases... :( :( :noidea:... as always... :rolleyes:

5. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

:hug: its ok Brita... same here....

in NY i know its playing at a theatre near me but im preparing for my medical school entrance exam... :( so i wont be able to go and see it

6. MarjorieGK

MarjorieGK Ullu-Club-Member

I'm going to the premiere in London too! Yippie! :dance: :sing: :party:
    8 more days... So long...

7. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

... and I'm sooooo happy for you and all the other who can go to the premiere!!! :kiss: :hug: :thumb:

8. MarjorieGK

MarjorieGK Ullu-Club-Member

Thank you Brita! :kiss:

9. filmifan

filmifan bhangraholic nattu

definitely going on the first day; first showing after i get off work.

10. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

Just like some of you, I still have a long wait ahead of me, since I have to wait for the DVD. But I will order it the moment it comes out..

11. Shilpz

Shilpz Well-Known Member

Yep, i'm planning to see it same day probably the evening show! :cool:

12. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

I'm planning to see it once it's out on DVD. :( :( :(

I hate that they won't show 'CDI' here in Germany... I'm longing so much to see it on the big sceen. :pout:

13. Lia

Lia Well-Known Member

I don't know yet if CDI will release in the same date or not in my country. I hope yes, coz we'll planning to watch CDI on Sunday, August 12th or saturday 11th perhaps. And of course I don't want to watch it only once ;)

14. veronicas

veronicas ~Forever Yours~

I'm so jelous right now.:rolleyes: Have fun.:thumb::D

15. kirantoocute

kirantoocute I love Sahir Khan!!

Yes I am!! :p My 2nd hindi movie in an American theatre after Don.:love: And this time me and my Bollywood buddy Kimberly are planning on going together, and hopefully we get to go the first day! :D

16. lauram

lauram New Member

In Australia CDI is premiering on August 9. I won't be going that first night but definitely on August 10. Me and my mum (and Chris) were extras in the film for a day and were madly waving the Argentinian flag and also later in the afternoon also cheering for the Indian team. So I can't wait to see if we can see a glimpse of ourselves. CAN'T WAIT AM SO EXCITED!

17. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

I must be insane...I'm considering flying to HongKong to see it...that is, if it's going to be in the cinemas there... hopefully. I just don't want to wait for the dvd release...

18. srkandrea

srkandrea srkandrea

ill be in london for the premiere next week. hope to see him life for the first time. looking forward to go, cant wait anymore

19. Poonam

Poonam New Member

I am going to look out for that flag, Laura.

20. Flowergirl

Flowergirl Ullu-Club-Member

I will have to wait for the DVD release :(
    But I´m so happy for everybody who´s able to watch it on big screen :grouphug: