PlanetSRK username on Facebook - Your choice?

Discussion in 'Help Corner' started by RizwanaShahrukh, May 8, 2012.

?

PlanetSRK username you prefer?

Poll closed May 15, 2012.
  1. PlanetSRKFB

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. PlanetSRKFC

11.1%
  3. PlanetSRKPage

22.2%
  4. PlanetSRK.com

66.7%
  1. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

Hi all :wave: As you know social networking now plays a major part in our daily lives. So its vital that we have a reputable & rocking page on Facebook. I have decided to revamp PlanetSRK's presence on Facebook (upon Wafa's approval).

Members also have been complaining about people tagging PlanetSRK in abusive pics and so forth. Well I plan on changing all that and making us the BEST SRK FC on Facebook.

Currently we have a facebook profile and a facebook page (hmmm no idea why we have both, or if we even need both!!?!?!). I need help in selecting a suitable USERNAME for the page.

Please note www.facebook.com/planetsrk has already been allocated to our Facebook profile. I need your help in selecting one for the PAGE.

Other suggestions are most welcome too ;)

Ella, Wafa and Pompula thank this.

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. RizwanaShahrukh

Hi everyone...just a quick update.. the fb profile and the page has now been updated :) trying hard to put all the new content on as from jan 2012 till date (for now atleast)

Please kindly LIKE the page www.facebook.com/planetsrk.iamsrk and encourage your "srk" friends to do so too :p thanx

Ella says thanks.
  4. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

Congrats Rizu :D :thumb:

I think PlanetSRK.com would fit the best. It will link people to planet here and might bring us new members. :)

5. RizwanaShahrukh

yeah i also wanted that one.. but wafa di already had an existing page with about 1590 likes..i didnt wana lose that.. so stuck with it and built on it.. check it out and let me know wot u think? :D it will definitely drive more people here ;)

so yeah... the page wafa di created already had a username... wwww.facebook.com/planetsrk.iamsrk at first i found it long and confusing..now i kinda like it :becky:

who knows..maybe facebook might soon let us change usernames lol

6. Ella

You can change the username in account settings ;) But only if Wafa agrees of course :D

7. RizwanaShahrukh

only for the fb profile.. that's already www.facebook.com/planetsrk.

but for the page you cant..once you hit more than 20 likes, u khan change it :( and after a 100 likes you khan even change the name

8. Ella

I think it doesn't matter as long ppl know who runs the page na ;):D

RizwanaShahrukh says thanks.