1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

PlanetSRK Shirt Gift for Shah Rukh at Berlinale

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Connection' started by Pedi, Feb 14, 2010.

1. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

2. yamylka

yamylka Amo a Srk

I am soooooooooooooooooooooo happy
    girls you are amazing and veeeeery lucky and
    i don't know how give them "thank"
    for all you big effort and you love for srk
    and share your feels with all our
    many love for you really
    your friend Arahib

3. kimmy

kimmy Member

this is amazing. good job people

4. reemal

reemal New Member

awww that is so sweet what lovely experience I know its easier to read than to stand there in the cold :p but I'm happy for all of you met him. he looked so handsome and very patient, he really likes germany. :thumb: many congrats to everyone and thanks to you for sharing the pictures and the video

5. shallu.

shallu. Well-Known Member

Omg, such a sweetheart!! I just watched the video and Shahrukh being tired from press conferences took time for autographs and pictures and hugs!! And you guys are such fighters, to be able to stand in the cold!! Amazing! All worth it!! :D Thank you for sharing the amazing moment with us!

shallu.

6. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

7. donshema

donshema SRK is my Family

OMG I keep watching the part of the t-shirt handed to him......when he hears "oh no no no"

the expression on his face and he repeats "NO" but he wonders "are u saying NO.......don't you want an autograph?" he looked so sweet......

also when he puts it on his chest and repeats as a child who got a present "for me!!!"

wow REALLy thanks GIRLS for doing this for all of us :hug: :hug:

8. donshema

hey guys I have an idea.....

I want every one whose name on that shirt to send to shahrukh a tweet when he is on ofcourse and tells him "I autographed the shirt for u....Shaimaa Egypt #planetsrk"

what do you think? can we do it or it is not allowed?....I just want him to know that we are out there with him.....not just names on a shirt.....tell me pls what do u think?

9. donshema

of course you won't say "shaimaa Egypt" :pound: you will say the name you mentioned on the shirt. :D

10. Luani

Luani SRKajol fan

Re: AW: Handing over PlanetSRK shirt gift to Shah Rukh

I sent him just one tweet about the t-shirt, but I won't do it again, I don't want to bother him.

I don't know how to thank you girls, you're amazing :grouphug:! The video is soooo awesome :heart: omG! he looks so hot and was so sweet with you!! You're so lucky :D but you deserve it for all those long hours of waiting :hug:

11. kaja

kaja Well-Known Member

AW: Re: Handing over PlanetSRK shirt gift to Shah Rukh

But i please everyone here again not to insist and to bother him on Twitter to wear the shirt ! He should do it if he likes to and not coz of bothering fans who ask him for a favour. So please don`t talk about it on Twitter.

12. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member