1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

planetsrk gift:celebrate SRK birthday on 2Nd november

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by zahra, Sep 7, 2010.

1. Luani

Luani SRKajol fan

OMG, when Ela told me the good news I was sooo happy!! I'd already lost all hope that she'll get it. Thank so much girls for doing all this. You rock :heart:

Haha, you know Wafa, that reminded me of Tim Burton's Sweeney Todd ("At laaast, my arm is complete again!!!" lol).

2. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

OMG ELAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! You did it!!!!!!!!!!! :scared: :scared: :scared: OMG!! Thank you so much for doing this for us yaar!!! For working so hard on the gift. Collecting everything, putting it together and then eventually work your butt off to get it to him... Thank you SO much!!!! :eek::heart: :kiss: :hug:

3. Pinky Iqbal

Pinky Iqbal SHAHRUKH LOVER

Thanks a ton Ela mom...u r really great :hug: :kiss: though i told u to count me in but couldn't send anything as i was total out of money :( i cried a lot as i couldn't participate(its the 1st time i couldn't send anything to shahru on his birthday :( ) and even now my eyes are full of tears but i'm happy for all those whose gifts and coffees reached Shahru. May Allah bless you :hug:

4. zahra

zahra khanaddicted

Re : planetsrk gift:celebrate SRK birthday on 2Nd november

We did it!!!!:dance: Wow!!!Thanks you so much girls.You rock!!!:thumb:!