1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

planetsrk gift:celebrate SRK birthday on 2Nd november

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by zahra, Sep 7, 2010.

1. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

AW: planetsrk gift:celebrate SRK birthday on 2Nd november

sometimes i think, the way things are going has a reason :D

i still couldn't give Shah the planet gift as work keeps me busy :eek: but right now i think, it wasn't that bad, cuz today finally rcieved the coffee from Luani :D;)

so i'll add it to the gift and try my luck this weekend again :pray2:

2. Ella

and the luck was indeed with me today :becky:

first let me mention, that i couldn't give it personal to Shah Rukh, as he still don't feel well :( but Feisal said, he's better :nod:

last week on thursday Ramona (Schneckchen) called to tell me, that she could talk to Feisal how we could give the planet gift to Shah Rukh and he said, he could give it to him, as he has to control every single gift before it reaches Shah Rukh again.

we met Feisal at friday but he was busy and said, we should ask another day ... and today was the day :D we knew Shah Rukh won't come out of the hotel again and everyone was relaxed outside .... so i took the chance and asked Feisal again, if or when i could give it to him, that i have it in my car

so he said, if i'll go right now, i could give it to him ... i was almost running to the parking basement to take the gift and went back to the hotel where Feisal was waiting ... he asked what it is, so i told him, its coffee from around the world, come bday-cards and a gift from our dear Kalee :D and as he could see it all (will post two pics of it at the end ;)) he said: ok, will bring it now direct to Shah Rukh :eek::eek: and he did .. you can see the elevator from outside as it is from glas and he really was going up to the top :D:D .. ten minutes later he came out again and told me, that he gave it to Shah Rukh :cheer2::cheer2:

i was soooo happy and relieved :eek::eek::D that finally could manage it and the planet gift reached Shah Rukh :heart::heart:

and i want to thank Ramona again, who helped me that much in talking first to Feisal last week :kiss::hug:

and here're the pics of our planet bday gift for Shah Rukh, hope i made it good enough looking :eek::eek:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Zuhal

Zuhal Guest

Wow great!!! It looks :heart: :heart: :heart: Thank you all for the hard work :grouphug:

4. donshema

donshema SRK is my Family

Heeeeeeeeey it looks sooooooooooooooo cool......thanks for doing the mission dear ......you did a great job :target:

5. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Awwww Finally :cheer2: Thank you so much Ela for all your hard work and that you have trie again and again to give it to Shah Rukh and don't have give up. :hug: I have know you will find a way. :cheer2: :cheer2: Also if you could not give it personally to him but he has got it now. :cheer2::cheer2: :hug: And it is good to read that Shah Rukh is feeling a bit better now. Thank you so much Ela. :kiss: And the Gift looks great you have made a fantastic Job. :nod:

6. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Wow!!!! This is great news!!!!! It looks absolutely beautiful Ela!!!:heart: Thank you so so much Ela and Ramona for all your continuous hard work and effort and of course, Feisal for his help and cooperation...so grateful to you all.:hug::heart:

Hope the coffee/cards make Shah Rukh feel happy and loved...:eek::heart:

7. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Even though I did not personally contribute to this gift, I still feel as if I were part of it just because it says PlanetSRK!!! Thank you so much for your hard work to make this happen, Mama Ela and Ramona!!! This is so exciting that we know he saw it immediately!

8. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

First of all, Thankyou Ramona and Ela Mom for all your hardwork in getting this organised and finally making it reach to shahrukh! and to know that 100% he got our gift is the best thing that could happen! I just hope that our gesture brings happiness and a smile to his face! So happy to know that he is feeling a bit better today! The Coffee Basket looks Fab Ela Mom, thanks for making it so special! I am sure that shahrukh will love it or loved it ...:D

I am sure that shahrukh will have a hard time thinking which Part of the world's coffee should he taste first! hehe! :lol: I just want him to be happy!

9. rupkumar

rupkumar Member

wonderful gift Ela.but i just want to see shahrukh's reaction after receiveing the gift......... :( i m so glad to be a part of this

10. Ella

thanks a lot to all that you like it :grouphug::hug: :eek:

and if we could bring a smile on his face it was all the work worth :D:heart::heart:

11. darina4srk

darina4srk SRKManiac

Mama Ela!! Finally!! God is on your side! Thank you sooooooo much for sending the gift to Shah Rukh!! :D And sooooo sorry for all the trouble you had to go through just to make sure it reached him! Gosh. Even though I didn't contribute anything in this year's gift for his birthday :(, but I am soooooo happy for you guys that have contributed and it is now sure that the King has himself received the gift!! Yayyyy!! :hug: :hug: THANKS A LOT AGAIN TO MAMA ELA AND RAMONA! :D :grouphug: And the basket looks wonderfully wrapped!! :clap2: :clap2: :thumb:

12. gauri_fairy

gauri_fairy mahzabin

thank you so so much Ela. You have no idea how much this means. Thanks A LOT. :kiss:

13. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

Wohoooo!!! :dance: Thank you so much for your efforts Ela! :hug: I hope the gift brought a smile on his face... :)

14. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

OMG, cant believe SRK finally has the coffee hamper :cheer2::cheer2: hope he enjoys all the coffee :D thanks to all who participated :thumb:
    the whole basket looks really nice
    thank you so much ela for all your work & to you & ramona for getting it to him :hug::thumb:

15. Pedi

Pedi Well-Known Member

Ela and Ramona :hug::kiss: - I`m proud of you both :D - you both rock :thumb: - finally you could gave the planet gift to Shah Rukh :cheer2:

16. jg2k

jg2k The.One

WOW! Thanks so much Ela and Ramona... :hug:
    Wrapped awesomeness to the most awesome person made possible by some more awesome people! Love you so much. :love: And thanks for making this dream come true. :)

17. Janine

Janine Active Member

The hamber looks very beautyful. :thumb:Thank you so much for your work and for give it to him and for all what you did to make it true. :clap2::cheer2:
    Thank you also Ramona for your help.

18. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

At Laaaaaassttt (my love has come along...:p) just singing...

thats fantastic Ela thank you so much for all your efforts and thanks to faisal for helping you. so now SRK is probably sipping some chai or coffee :D
    the basket/box looks beautiful and attractive thank you. no wonder you didn't want to use a dolly to roll it, I thought its a big wrapped squared boxes, had no idea...:D so did Faisal tell him this is from his fans at Planetsrk?

19. Ella

thanks Wafa :hug: yeh finally got it :eek:

actually i don't know if he has told him :confused2: but as it is written outside on the gift, Shah should know it :D

and just for the protocol .. have such big bags in my car for shopping, so thats what i used to take it there :cool:
    :lol:

20. Ella

and thanks again to all that u liked the looking of the gift [​IMG]:hug: