1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

planetsrk gift:celebrate SRK birthday on 2Nd november

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by zahra, Sep 7, 2010.

1. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

thank you Ela for all your efforts, and thank you all for participating. the excitement is building up more now..

2. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

AW: planetsrk gift:celebrate SRK birthday on 2Nd november

thank u all soooo much :grouphug::kiss::hug:

yeh... three days to go :D:p i try to hold back my excitement even knowing, it won't work right :lol:

just hope, we will bring a lil smile on his face :pray2::pray2:

3. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

Thank you so much Ela! :hug: :)

4. Ella

@danshula

here's your card :D;)

[​IMG]

5. Luani

Luani SRKajol fan

I'm so sad the coffee didn't get you Ela :(. Thanks for all your efforts dear.

6. Ella

AW: Re: planetsrk gift:celebrate SRK birthday on 2Nd november

there is still monday to wait for it Luani, so let us hope, it will still arrive :)

7. TARA

TARA "K3T"-Member

Who all would be at the hotel tonight? To sing Happy Birthday for Shah Rukh at midnight??? I know of some who gonna be there...

8. Ella

AW: Re: planetsrk gift:celebrate SRK birthday on 2Nd november

me can't join as my hubby's bday is today :D:p but tom will be there of course :becky::becky:

9. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Ahhh!!! What a great idea!!!!:heart: He is going to feel so special and loved!!!:heart::heart::heart::heart:

10. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

thanks for everything you did Ela & to everyone who participated :thumb::hug:
    cant wait to see how it looks

hope you all have fun wishing SRK's b'day :D:grouphug:

11. DianaDimple

DianaDimple Well-Known Member

Thanks for all your efforts Ela and everyone....

I would like to know if the gift has reached SRK today.

Hope someone can inform here.

12. K

According to what Ela posted on her Twitter page, and the translation, I'm hoping this means everything worked out!! :p

das glaubt man einfach nicht, was da heute passiert ist!!! Shah rodelt mit den Kiddies ... alles total relaxed... was für ein Hammertag

13. K

Translated from Sravanp's page it seems Shah Rukh and Priyanka were there with the children at the Christmas market besides the hotel. Shah Rukh spent time with the children and sat on the ground with them and had some food and drinks with them. There were about 30-40 fans who were kind enough to just watch and not take pictures.:)

14. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

sounds great! :cheer2: thanks for the translations
    hope SRK enjoys the coffees & cards
    thanks for reaching the gift to him Ela & others :hug:

15. Ella

we were waiting in front of the hotel before he should leave to the sets, but he left thro the parkhouse :( then i thought to try it at the sets, but couldn't find a parkplace near the sets (typical Berlin :mmph:) and i really couldn't take it the whole time with me, as it is too big :eek::eek: and when we saw wht will happnd after shoot was finished, that he'll give autographs and take pics i couldn't run the whole way bk to my car to take the gift bk to the sets .. but will try it the next days :nod: .. we tried already to talk to one of the bodyguards .. but there was no time to talk abt any details :tsk:

i'm so sorry that i couldn't made it today :(:eek: but we won't give up [​IMG][​IMG]

16. K

No problem Ela!!:) It might even be better to give them on another day when there's less crowd.:) And it will make his birthday celebrations longer!:heart: Thank you so much for all your hard work and continued efforts!!!:hug::kiss::heart:

And it's not just about the gifts...I'm so happy for you and the others that you got to see and be in the presence of our beautiful angel!!!:heart::hug::kiss:

17. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

oops, i think i read wrong :laugh:
    never mind, thanks for trying :hug::hug: there is still plenty of time

18. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

that's ok Ela. things sometimes don't work as planned specially when it comes to SRK, and during his shooting a film. we appreciate your effort trying to get to him in the cold and between crowds. better luck next time.:)

19. TARA

TARA "K3T"-Member

We fans were kind enough to respect his wish..but not the press fotografers :(

Even when they were requested , same as us, not to take pics, they took videos and snaps a lot. Lets boycott them ! .. Also when he went back to hotel , some bad scenes happened , from some fans side. :mad: So that in the end, this very nice time in the market, was spoiled by thoose impatient and very rude acting people! :(:confused:

20. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

that was definitely expected and it was bound to happen
    not all fans are patient/understanding and media are always going to hound him wherever he goes
    theres just no way to stop these things happening unfortunately

just be proud that all members from PlanetSRK have been so respectful & patient etc. :D