1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

planetsrk gift:celebrate SRK birthday on 2Nd november

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by zahra, Sep 7, 2010.

1. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

AW: planetsrk gift:celebrate SRK birthday on 2Nd november

no worries Mahzabin :hug: it will need abt 4 - 5 days to arrive .. so totally in time ;):nod:

2. maira

maira SRK-fanatic

heyyy guyss...:)...:wave:...hope its not too late for me to join in!!...been thinking since ageesss to come regarding SRK's birthday..but...just been tooo bussy..:(..

can i still join in....??...also it wld be great if someone could direct me to the exact post describing the gift..since there are tooo manyy postsss to go through!!..:redface:..thankss in advance....:)

3. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

I think it all started here :p

http://www.planetsrk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24825&page=6

4. Ella

today was a lot mail :cheer2: just updated the list :D

5. jg2k

jg2k The.One

Re: AW: planetsrk gift:celebrate SRK birthday on 2Nd november

You got the card. Yippppeeeee! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:
    :hug:

6. gauri_fairy

gauri_fairy mahzabin

wow u already got my card :becky: that is fast...! when u put the card in the box (or whichever way u put it)...! open the envelop that has ur name address, there is another envelop inside, that says shah's name...! i hope i could make myself clear :p one more thing, is it in good condition? :eek: thanks again ela :hug:

7. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

^i done my card in the same way too, 2 envelopes, the big one with ela's address
    im sure she knows to open this part :p:hug:

thanks for updating the list :D is there going to be more coffee?

8. Ella

all cards and packages arrived in A1 condition :nod: yours too Mahzabin :hug: no worries ;)

:lol: you'r right Shublee :p:D and yes, there's one package i need to get from the mail station tom .. got a msg today in my mailbox .. so it should be coffee :becky:

9. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

Ela I suggest you give it to him BEFORE he leaves on his birthday, maybe around Oct 31. ;)

10. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

WAFA Di, he said it on Don 2 Press Conference that he will be in Berlin for his Birthday! He is coming back from Rome for his birthday to celebrate in Berlin.

ELA mom, I have posted my card today ( its night here now) they said tmro at 3 pm they will come and collect the stuff and send it....so you should within 6 days counting from Tuesday Night (according to Germany time) It will be On TIME!...YAY!

11. Ella

AW: Re: planetsrk gift:celebrate SRK birthday on 2Nd november

just hope it won't arrive too late Anshu :confused:

12. Ella

just found sth from Canada in my mailbox ;) think, someone will be most happy :D:p

13. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Sorry, highjack happening: Mama Ela, I LOVE your new sigi. It is beautiful!

Okay, back to the gift! :grin:

14. danshula

Woooooohooooo!! I am so Happy ELA Mom when you confirmed that its MY CARD. :dance: I was Praying each day to GOD that it reaches by Monday night :pray2: as, the post office ppl said that it will take 2 weeks, i was like WHAT??:eek: I saw on the poster that for international take 5-7 days, I was relieved, then i knew they weer trying to trick me, :rolleyes:cuz then I immediately said that can I send it in Xpress Post, she said SURE, i asked her how it was, she said for International it will cost you in total $53.02....that was a lot of money , noraml post was only $4. Thankgod i took the decision to send it via Normal Post and pray to god that it reaches on time. :D I sent it on Tuesday Evening.....and WOOOOHOOO!! :dance: :dance: my prayers have been considered. CARD reached ELA MOM TODAY! I am so HAPPY!

ELA MOM if You want you can take a pic of the card as it has Special Person Pic's On it with beautiful words in it.......RIGHT...;)

15. Ella

will try to prepare it all tom and then take a pic of the whole gift :D just hope i won't disappoint u all :eek::eek:

16. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Don't say that yaar!!:nono: You took on such a big responsibility and put so much work into organizing everything, collecting everyone's gifts, putting it all together...that's more than you should have done already!!:heart: Thank you so much!!:hug::kiss:

17. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

yes mom kalee is right :thumb:

18. Ella

thanks Kalee :hug::kiss: :eek:

19. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

:hug::kiss:

20. danshula

Kalee is 100% RIGHT!! ELA MOM You have taken this responsibility and its more than enough dear!
    A Big Heartfelt THANKYOU!! ...:hug: :kiss: