PlanetSRK Facebook and Twitter Updates

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Kalee, Apr 14, 2013.

1. Kalee

Kalee I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

We will be posting PlanetSRK Facebook and Twitter Updates here, as well as new layouts members can use if you would like to show your PlanetSRK pride.:rockon: We will also use this thread for announcing Twitter trends, the success of the trends, etc, and other information relating to our social media presence.:)

Also, huge thanks to Rizwana for being so hard working, dedicated, creative and so tirelessly working on our social media outlets.:hug::kiss:

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. Lorraine

Lorraine Active Member

I'll be watching out for them!

4. TessaRose

TessaRose Obsession

Yeah, Riz never stops, doing it so greatly! Khangrats for all your work naughty Chaton :clap2:

RizwanaShahrukh says thanks.
  5. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

:pound: Naughty :evil:

Thanks Kalee for creating this thread as requested and the kind words :hug: Will work towards bettering it... :rockon:

TessaRose says thanks.
  6. RizwanaShahrukh

Attention: :director: We have recently created a new Facebook page, here's the link: www.facebook.com/PlanetSRK

Please like it, share it and invite your Shahrukhie friends as well. Thanks :)

Lorraine, Sadusah and Xeny thank this.
  7. RizwanaShahrukh

:director: Jab Tak Hai Jaan is premiering on Sony TV in 30 mins (7:30 pm IST). On Twitter, everyone including @SonyTV & @iamsrkclub is trending ---> #JTHJonSony & #LoveSRKJabTakHaiJaan <--- Join the fun if you're there and help us get it to number 1 :thumb:

8. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!! Staff Member

the pages look awesome thank you Rizu. great work keeping up with FB and Twitter, thank you kalee as well :)

RizwanaShahrukh and Lorraine thank this.
  9. RizwanaShahrukh

:director: Quick announcement: If you are on Twitter, please join us and help us trend --> #SRKtheMARD <-- Tomorrow (26 April), 7pm IST. Add the hashtag to your tweets during the match :)

bildf780.jpg

Wafa, TessaRose and Xeny thank this.
  10. Xeny

Xeny ❤️‍ ART

such a great idea!and also,am so excited that Shah Rukh will attend the match !

Lorraine and RizwanaShahrukh thank this.
  11. RizwanaShahrukh

:director: Announcement: SRK is approaching 4 million followers on Twitter today. We will trend --> #SRK4Million <-- THE MINUTE it happens.

Please if you are on Twitter do join us and add the hashtag to your tweets... let's make it a worldwide trend and show the world how much we love him :kiss:

Xeny says thanks.
  12. RizwanaShahrukh

:director: Ok Shahrukies, please if you are helping us trend --> #SRK4Million <-- on Twitter, kindly tweet this picture as well (ONLY once he hits 4 million though) :)

SRK4MillionPS.jpg

Wafa says thanks.
  13. RizwanaShahrukh

:director: Announcement: SRK has reached for 4 million on Twitter. Everyone is trending --> #SRK4Million <--- Please, if you are on Twitter kindly us too, don't forget to add the hashtag. Let's make him trend WORLDWIDE and show the world how much he is loved :hug:

Here's the Planet's pic congratulating him :love:

SRK4MillionPS.jpg

Wafa, Lorraine and TessaRose thank this.
  14. RizwanaShahrukh

Yup, it's trending at Number ONE! :clap2:

Screen Shot 2013-05-04 at 2.17.11 PM.png

Wafa, TessaRose and Xeny thank this.
  15. Lorraine

Lorraine Active Member

That's an impressive announcement picture. I'm sure he will be impressed too, if he has not already seen it.

16. RizwanaShahrukh

Thank you :hug: I hope he sees it and knows there are 4 million reasons for him to come back :pout:

TessaRose says thanks.
  17. Lorraine

Lorraine Active Member

Yes, that would be wonderful.

18. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

Oh how I wish.........I just didn't realize how much his tweets meant to me... he helped me get through the bad times in my life....I miss him so much.

Xeny and rubyroo thank this.
  19. raksha anantharam

raksha anantharam Well-Known Member

Important Announcement : There's a trend tomorrow @ 3 p.m. IST, I'll just forward @srkfc1 tweet about the trend :

"KKR's next match is against MI in Wankhede (May 7)
    As we all know SRK has been banned from entering the stadium by MCA authority.
    But without SRK any KKR match is incomplete.
    So let's air a voice through twitter world.
    #WeLoveSRK -- trending topic from May 7 : 3 p.m. IST.
    Let's make it large & show all the power of love. "

Join the trend if you are on twitter, let's fill positivity around. :)

20. RizwanaShahrukh

Thanks RK :hug:

I was going to announce it in the morning... but you beat me to it :p

:director: Yes, folks... PLEASE JOIN in! This is important, we need to counteract this Wankhede ban!

raksha anantharam says thanks.
  21. raksha anantharam

raksha anantharam Well-Known Member

Your welcome Rizu.. :hug: I thought we will inform early, so that many people would join.. :)