1. IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Please read this thread!

IMPORTANT MESSAGE
    Dismiss Notice

PlanetSRK Closing

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by Kalee, Dec 7, 2018 at 9:40 AM.

1. Kalee

Kalee I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Dear Members,

I would like to inform you that PlanetSRK's last day of operation will be December 31, 2018. After 12 successful years, given the changing landscape of technology and social media, we have decided it best to close the forum at this time. A very generous member has kindly agreed to fund the forum as read-only from January through June of 2019. Should you choose, that would be a good opportunity to save any memories from the forum that you would like to keep.

Wafa and Bhuwan, the co-founders of PlanetSRK, opened this forum in 2006, with a vision to bring all of Shah Rukh's fans together, to share our love for him. While we were the first of our kind in connecting fans to Shah Rukh, what makes me most proud of PlanetSRK, is that we didn't just connect with Shah Rukh, we connected with each other. As someone who has been a part of PlanetSRK from day one, I have seen firsthand how strangers became friends and friends became family. For me personally, some of my very best friends and the best people I know, I met at PlanetSRK. I can never fully express my gratitude to Shah Rukh, Wafa and Bhuwan, as it's only because of them that I made friends from across the country and around the world, whom I would otherwise never have known.

I would like to sincerely thank all our members, those of you who have been on this journey from the beginning and those of you who joined along the way. I know that for a lot of us, some of the most precious and beautiful moments, through the ups and downs of life, are connected to the moments spent here, with Shah Rukh and with each other. I am so grateful to have been on this journey with you all and hope to keep in touch.

Thank you all for your time and energy, your loyalty and dedication, your love and kindness and for being a part of this journey...

With Love and Gratitude,
    Kalee

ashi2 and Vegainko thank this.

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

From the bottom of my heart @Kalee, thank you to you, @Wafa and @bhuwan for giving us this special place which I have visited every single day for 12 years. It has given me such joy, love and friendship over the years, life won’t be quite the same. Shahrukh is as close to my heart as ever and I will miss this part of Him. Thank you to all who have made this such a wonderful experience.
    xChris :( :hug:

4. Kalee

Kalee I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Thank you so much Chris...people like you make this all worth it.:hug:

rollercoast says thanks.
  5. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

I don't know what to say I'm completley schocked right now. And i can't believe you really want to colose the Planet :(

rollercoast says thanks.
  6. Vegainko

Vegainko Well-Known Member

Oh, how sad it is:(:( ... Thanks to everyone who created this forum and everyone who became part of it. It really was a great trip and a very good experience. With love from my heart thanks to you @Kalee, thank you @Wafa and @bhuwan:hug::hug::hug: And yet, I hope that you will come back ...:heart::heart::heart:You have done a great job.:cheer2:

rollercoast says thanks.