PlanetSRK Birthday Gift 2014

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Connection' started by Dea, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

i think it's time we began thinking what we should gift Shahrukh this year :biggrin1:

this will be my first time participating (FINALLY) and i'm very excited :lol: there are only a few months left so let's start discussing different ideas.

i was thinking we should really try and do something more original this year, so let's skip the trophies ideas, we've gifted him enough of those. let's be as creative as we can since he appreciates creative minds so much :heart: on a budget, of course :biggrin1:

MaryAnnK says thanks.

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. Kalee

Kalee I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Just to clarify, the PlanetSRK Award is completely separate from his birthday gift.:)

4. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

i know, i know :biggrin1: should've mentioned. especially since because of the confusion ppl end up suggesting trophies :biggrin1: soooo, should we do this or just stick to the award? what say?

5. Kalee

Haha, no yaar, of course we should have a gift too :p, I just wanted to clarify that they are in fact two separate things and we send him the award as well as a birthday gift.:)

Dea says thanks.
  6. kahaanii2802

kahaanii2802 Pagal Naanii

Black or white shirt with his kid's faces or in funny scenes or three shirts with each kid???

Dea says thanks.
  7. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

i too was thinking of smth similar, a little shirt for AbRam especially with smth special abt it... hmm, it's an idea worth tackling

8. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

If PlanetSRK is collecting money, why not a donation in his name to one of the charity he endorses? I think he would appreciate it. Just my opinion.

kahaanii2802 and Dea thank this.
  9. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

this would be a great idea if we managed to raise a substantial amount!

10. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

just had an idea. as Shahrukh loved Xeny's drawing so much (of course he did lol) i thought that whatever we decide to gift him, we should definitely include an original drawing of @Xeny 's and @rubyroo 's as well in the package. that is of course if they want to gift him one of their drawings in original. knowing Shahrukh he'll surely hang them somewhere :happy:

Baree says thanks.
  11. anesya

anesya Guest

great idea but i doubt xeny would send her masterpieces away in one huge package. her head and passion is on another project dedicated to srk.

Xeny says thanks.
  12. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

arre, not all of them, just one she would choose.but of course it's up to her and her personal feeling towards this, artwork is a very personal and sensitive matter

13. Prince<3 SRK

Prince<3 SRK Mad For SRK

Can we Gift Collage to SRK this collage will be not ordinary collage..in this collage we can put all the Pics Of SRKs Patents along with Aryan Suhana and Gauri or We Can Show SRKs Life through collage Pics :D What Say ??

14. Xeny

Xeny ❤️‍ ART

Seriously Dea, with all due respect and love, are you really deciding what to do with my own property? haha is it a joke ;)

My suggestion is to ask the senior members from the Planet, what they did present to him earlier as they did it many times and they would definitely come up with the best idea. thank you

15. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

arre, i did say that only if u want to. i am most definitely not deciding anything on anyone's behalf :p but i suggested it as i thought that u would like him to actually own a piece of ur artwork. it's totally fine if u don't want to. it's not smth we usually do, to add smth specifically from a member, apart from the collective gift.

u can check the threads in this section and see what we gifted him each year, it's a collective gift so we all come up with ideas, not just the planet's seniors. everybody can join in :) but it is through the planet's creators such as Wafa, Kallee etc that it is all possible each year :hug:

16. Kalee

Of course, everyone please feel free to share your ideas.:grouphug: I think the charity idea is great.:thumb: Just one thing, as Wafa always mentions, I know we all want to show our love from him through our gifts, but the main thing to keep in mind is that it should be something Shah Rukh will love and use.:)

17. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

ok i just had an idea :biggrin1: i know it sounds silly but i'm still going to post it, hope u won't think i'm going nuts :loco: :biggrin1:

does anybody know what brand of cigars Shahrukh is smoking? we could use the packaging, or even design one of our own better yet, with the whole Planet SRK logo on it etc and fill it with rolled messages from us, just like cigars :biggrin1: as if he could pick one out everytime he feels like smoking-getting his mind of things or calming down etc.. and read a small nice heartfelt message instead :biggrin1: don't know if i was clear enough. i'm not thinking of anything shabby, i'm sure we could come up with smth really nice and original if u like the idea :redface:

18. Kalee

I think it's really cute. My only thing is, he's very clear about not liking being told what to do, especially when it comes to smoking, and I wonder if our intentions could be misinterpreted? This isn't to say no, just my view.:)

Xeny says thanks.
  19. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

i also thought of that. but knowing Shahrukh i don't think he'll give a negative spin to it. if we go really creative with this and make it fun and nice i think he'd really smile at the idea :happy: we can even add a disclaimer on the package saying smth like: heartfelt thoughts, wishes and messages may put a smile on your face :laugh: we could even design the ingredient list with : love, hugs, positive energy, greatfulness, etc :bounce:

20. I think this a great idea not only for Shahrukh but also for us, his fans. He knows we love him but these special wishes would would be the physical proof of that and we, the fans, would get to say to him what is truly in our hearts. Donations to his charity would reinforce that.

21. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

thnx yaar! :happy:

just today i was thinking we should get a move on it guys... november is just around the corner! haven't heard from @Wafa in a while though... hope she can help us this year yet again to reach Shahrukh with a gift :pray: