1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

PlanetSRK Award 2013

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Connection' started by K, Mar 3, 2013.

1. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Most definitely Sofie, thank you so much!!:)

2. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

me too! :p I will add this request on the pile of all others to bhuwan :D

3. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

Is the "poll option" not working when you "post a new thread" ?

4. Sofie

Sofie Well-Known Member

Please let me know how & when to make the payment!:)

5. Lorraine

Lorraine wise old lady

I would like to contribute for the cost of the award. Just let me know when it's needed and the amount. I'll try to keep checking in but I do not have my own internet yet. i am using my son's when he is not using it himself. So I can't stay online for very long at a time, yet. As for words, I don't know how helpful I can be. At the moment my thoughts focus on his hating to lose, so ...
    " To the most genuine man, one who promotes winning and inspires others to be victorious: You are #1 Winner to us, no matter what.
    Inscribed with our love, Planet SRK "

If this is helpful and has not already been said, use it and/or change it any way you see fit.

6. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

i'd like to contribute as well.. can you add my name to the list?
    this is sooo exciting!! cant wait for him to get this award :)

7. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

many thanks to those intending to contribute, I'm sure Kalee will inform you when she's ready :)

8. K

Please vote for your favorite choice for the PlanetSRK Award 2013 title. Only one vote is allowed, results are anonymous and the poll will close after one week. Thanks!:)

zheni says thanks.
  9. K

If it is possible, we will be adding a line beneath the PlanetSRK 2013 Award. Please vote for your favorite choice for the PlanetSRK Sub-Title. Only one vote is allowed, results are anonymous and the poll will close after one week. Thanks!:)

zheni says thanks.
  10. K

Thank you so much Lorraine and Priyanka!!:hug::kiss: I've added your names to the list.:)

11. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

Wow they're all so good....will have to spend some time thinking about this......

12. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

it was a tough choice... I like them all

13. irene

irene Active Member

is it too late to contribute? How much, where how?? I have new tablet and im trying to master it still so might sound doff

14. K

Not late at all! I'll let you know the amount once the award has been created and we get the shipping costs. Thanks a lot Irene!!:)

15. K

Thanks everyone who voted!:) The award will be called PlanetSRK Light of Our Lives Award, thank you so much Debbie for the beautiful idea :heart:, and the sub-title will be: To the most beautiful human being in the world, our angel, our inspiration, our everything. I will start checking out sites for various designs. In the mean time, feel free to suggest any ideas!:)

Pompula, Suz, Debbie and 1 other person say thanks.
  16. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

Awesome!!! thank you all for voting and contributing. and thank you kalee for taking charge of this :)

17. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

Irene !!!!!!!! So happy to see you here, its been ages!!! :hug:

18. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

Thank you for coming up with this wonderful idea! :)

19. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

Kalee, went and looked around for awards.....wow you have your work cut out for you....I found this site and these that I liked....how much do we have to spend you think? For some reason I feel that it should be heavy, so when he picks it up it will be like it is full of all our love for him....does that make any sense...also I thought someone had mentioned crystal, that's why I looked at those. Anyway here you go ........................​

20. Suz

Suz Active Member

As the award is called PlanetSRK Light of Our Lives Award I had an idea about the shape of an crystal award... what do you think about a crystal in shape of a typical indian oil lamp? Such like this one which Paro had in Devdas... ^^

Lorraine says thanks.