1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

PlanetSRK Award 2013

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Connection' started by K, Mar 3, 2013.

1. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

Oh yessss :faint: I was thinking of the very same... will incorporate these pics into the new social layouts :heart: And that big red tie of his :p But I don't have tagless pics:noidea:.... Wafa di can you please help me with the tagless ones if you still have them?

2. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Does anyone have anymore ideas for the name of the award or a line to write beneath it?:) Also, can I please have some suggestions as to whether you would prefer a glass plaque or a glass award as we sent before (as in the pictures)?:)

Award.jpg Award 1.jpg

3. Areams

Areams Photographer, Filmmaker, and SRK Fan

I don't know why I say this but I think a glass award would be better. Plaques in my experience go on walls, and walls tend to fill up fast. Awards can be put almost anywhere. So for practicality's sake an award like the one in the pictures is a wiser choice.

4. K

Thanks for your input Allie!:)

5. TessaRose

TessaRose Obsession

A planet-shaped award :p lol

6. K

Haha, that will roll right off his desk.:lol::p

7. TessaRose

TessaRose Obsession

Not with a base ;) :p

8. Areams

Areams Photographer, Filmmaker, and SRK Fan

My mom's job gave her a glass award that was really cool. It's a glass cube and with a 3D graphic laser-cut into it. As you turned the award the graphic changed perspective. I looked pretty cool. Might be something to be looked into for SRK. Just a thought.

9. K

That sounds awesome!!! 3D would drastically increase the price and we don't have too many contributors right now, but we can still look into it. Anyone have any ideas for what the 3D graphic could be?:)

10. K

Hahaha, of course!! I was imagining that he's like, "It's so beautiful!!:heart:", and then it just rolls right off the table.:lol:

Areams and TessaRose thank this.
  11. mira_khan

mira_khan Khan addicted!

small idea :
    "PlanetSRK Heart Award"
    Shah Rukh Khan The Super Star... Super Star with a Heart...

the 3D award would wonderful, he loves technologic things so much^^

12. K

Thanks a lot Mira, I've added your suggestions to the list!:) I love Superstar with a Heart, reminds me of our beloved Ra.One.:heart:

Debbie says thanks.
  13. mira_khan

mira_khan Khan addicted!

The first time i saw the film, when he said that , i told my self that :)... he's really a super star with a heart :heart:

14. K

I totally agree. Right when I heard the line "Superhero banta nahi hai muscle or metal parts se, superhero banta hain sirf apne heart se" (One does not become a superhero because of muscles or metal parts, but because of his heart.), it reminded me of him and how he says being a real man doesn't mean trying to be rough with women and showing how macho you are, but being gentle, loving and respectful towards all human beings.:heart:

rubyroo says thanks.
  15. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

I think the glass award is very beautiful. Sorry I can't help financially but I will be so interested to see how this project unfolds. He deserves every beautiful, significant award that can be given to him. I know such things are never wasted on an appreciative and loving person like him.

mira_khan says thanks.
  16. K

Thank you so much Rubyroo.:hug::kiss: I agree, especially at a time like right now, it is so important for him to know how loved he is.:heart:

mira_khan and rubyroo thank this.
  17. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

Wow love the "Superstar" he would totally love it, as Ra.One was his personal dream.

mira_khan says thanks.
  18. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

I think so, but you have to stand in line with the rest of people waiting for me to do/get something :p looking for the pictures is a chore on my desktop!

19. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

good point

20. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

I looked into the 3D at the time I wanted to do the gift I sent of him with his kids, it cannot be done because we have a picture that is not a 3D. You or they will have to take the picture in 3D to be able to use it in a 3D award. but the crystal I sent with 2D looked brilliant and had a great effect.