Planetsrk app for Android& Appstore

Discussion in 'Help Corner' started by SWEET, Apr 23, 2012.

1. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

hey i already ask Wafa on twitter but i dont know if she get what i meant there's alot of forums dose have app for there forums to make easy accessing the forums instead of using the net on ur mobile we can use an app which we can download from Android and app store
    look at the pic below hope u get what am talking about the app am talking about is circle
    this set i visit alot and finally done its own app hope planet do the same and be the first forums for srk :D
    app.JPG

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. darina4srk

darina4srk SRKManiac

Great idea! :D

4. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

It would really be helpful!

5. Pedi

Pedi Well-Known Member

That would be great :)

6. SRK's~Princess

SRK's~Princess "Pyaar dosti hai" - Shahru ♥

That would totally ROCK!

7. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!! Staff Member

thank you Hind I'm sorry I haven't been on social networks in long time so I don't know what msgs I have there. Kalee actually talked to me about this months ago and we discussed it but we didn't think there was a need. I mean members are already logging on the forum from their computers, do you guys really think it would make it easier for everyone if the was a phone app?
    we will consider it in the future when they come up with something either more affordable or free :p

Pompula says thanks.
  8. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

hi wafa these days alot of use us there phone bc there is S2 and Iphone or BB
    and as i knew u can make the app for the planet forums free!
    i download ALOT of forums on my Samsung's S and its all free so i was hoping that the planet do so.

Wafa says thanks.
  9. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!! Staff Member

I know downloading them is free, but I don't think developing the app is free