1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

PlanetSRK Admin/Members with Shah Rukh in Houston, Texas - August 16, 2009

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Connection' started by K, Apr 8, 2013.

1. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

2. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

3. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

Wow!!!!!!!!! :faint:

4. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

good o'l memories :heart:

5. K

A few pictures of Shah Rukh receiving gifts on behalf of PlanetSRK. Wafa gifted him a painting of his parents along with jeans, a t-shirt and a KKR crystal award (unfortunately we cannot find a picture of this) on behalf of PlanetSRK. Kalee gifted him a light up crystal with his favorite prayer "nasrun minal lahe wah fatahun kareeb/God keep victory closer".:)

H1.jpg H2.jpg H3.jpg H4.jpg H5.JPG H6.JPG H7.JPG H8.JPG

6. K

7. raksha anantharam

raksha anantharam Well-Known Member

This is soo beautifull!!!!!!!!!!!! It's soo nice to see Shah Rukh receiving gifts, uff that smile!!!!!!!! I'm going crazy.. :p:D

8. RizwanaShahrukh

Whose this handing over the pic to Shah?

Which year was this? I think the jeans was for his 2008 birthday, no? :confused2:

And Rajshri is so pretty :love: She always looks awesome, anytime, everytime :hug:

9. RizwanaShahrukh

It would be so cool if we could have another convention, maybe for the Planet's 10th birthday and invite Shah :D

10. cmreeves

cmreeves Well-Known Member

Wafa gifted the picture to him. It was her concept and vision. I just put it together as she instructed. Credit goes entirely to her.

If my memory serves (and it usually doesn't...my memory is terrible), there was at least 1 year the gifts got delayed because Wafa wanted to be sure he got them in his hands directly. I think she didn't trust shipping the crystal or something? Could have been this one....

11. RizwanaShahrukh

Wow :eek2: You made that!!! Oye whether you got a weak memory or not, you'll always be my guru :hail:

12. cmreeves

cmreeves Well-Known Member

Wafa made that. I was just the tool ;)