PlanetSRK Admin/Members with Shah Rukh in Houston, Texas - August 16, 2009

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Connection' started by Kalee, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Kalee

Kalee I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. Rajshri

Rajshri Administrative Duties Staff Member

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

4. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

Wow!!!!!!!!! :faint:

5. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!! Staff Member

good o'l memories :heart:

6. Kalee

A few pictures of Shah Rukh receiving gifts on behalf of PlanetSRK. Wafa gifted him a painting of his parents along with jeans, a t-shirt and a KKR crystal award (unfortunately we cannot find a picture of this) on behalf of PlanetSRK. Kalee gifted him a light up crystal with his favorite prayer "nasrun minal lahe wah fatahun kareeb/God keep victory closer".:)

H1.jpg H2.jpg H3.jpg H4.jpg H5.JPG H6.JPG H7.JPG H8.JPG

7. Kalee

8. raksha anantharam

raksha anantharam Well-Known Member

This is soo beautifull!!!!!!!!!!!! It's soo nice to see Shah Rukh receiving gifts, uff that smile!!!!!!!! I'm going crazy.. :p:D

9. RizwanaShahrukh

Whose this handing over the pic to Shah?

Which year was this? I think the jeans was for his 2008 birthday, no? :confused2:

And Rajshri is so pretty :love: She always looks awesome, anytime, everytime :hug:

10. RizwanaShahrukh

It would be so cool if we could have another convention, maybe for the Planet's 10th birthday and invite Shah :D

11. cmreeves

cmreeves Well-Known Member

Wafa gifted the picture to him. It was her concept and vision. I just put it together as she instructed. Credit goes entirely to her.

If my memory serves (and it usually doesn't...my memory is terrible), there was at least 1 year the gifts got delayed because Wafa wanted to be sure he got them in his hands directly. I think she didn't trust shipping the crystal or something? Could have been this one....

12. RizwanaShahrukh

Wow :eek2: You made that!!! Oye whether you got a weak memory or not, you'll always be my guru :hail:

13. cmreeves

cmreeves Well-Known Member

Wafa made that. I was just the tool ;)