1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Pictures of Shah Rukh with his Fans

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh with his Fans' started by farahji, Jan 26, 2006.

1. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

2. natalyaK

natalyaK Well-Known Member

3. srkgauri

srkgauri Well-Known Member

SRK making some fans happy outside the hotel at 2am on the 12th of July in Casablanca. 544903_726614537354072_844282772_n.jpg 1185499_725512910797568_1643959911_n.jpg
    i was there waiting for him but when he arrived something stopped me from getting close to him,i was shivering and i just suddenly felt i should not disturb him although i really wanted to take a pic with him ,since i have never got the chance to take one, a friend of mine did ask me to go seize the occasion so i went and stood behind him and heard him saying " i have to go" it wasn't yet again the right time for me....but i have to say that just seeing him in real is PURE HAPPINESS and it's always like if you are seeing him for the first time!

4. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

That is so big of you to do. I know exactly what you're talking about...you have these moments where he's being completely swarmed, and you know that if you really wanted to, you could probably sneak in and have a moment or get a picture too, but as someone who truly loves him, you perceive his emotions, his frame of mind, or just a feeling, that his may not be the right time. It takes a lot of love for someone to have never met him, to have that immense desire to do, but to give up that moment because you care more about him than yourself. Thank you so much for sharing these beautiful moments with us and I truly hope and pray you are blessed with your own beautiful moments, where I'm sure Shah Rukh will show you the same love that you showed for him here.:hug::kiss:

Rayhana, Angel_SRK, Xeny and 3 others thanked this.
  5. Arpan Srk

Arpan Srk Nam to suna hoga

i also did the same as i talked about it with kalee before :) i preferred to be silent and gentle instead of asking for pics or autograph all that..i meet him for 2 times but it seemed to me that for both of the time he had not good mood or something like that..so i preferred to be silent and was standing beside him and was watching him endlessly..and i felt like weightless,breathless and my head was not working..after he left i got back my sense and and honestly saying as i'm a guy so i am not supposed to cry..but cried a bit after he left..

Xeny and Alenka thank this.
  6. K

I remember talking about this with you.:) It really is so difficult...we feel so much love for him and can say with some sense of pride, I feel, that we chose to put him before our desire to have a moment with him...at the same time, we are all human beings, and it's nearly impossible not to leave the situation with some amount of hurt in your heart,wondering what could have been...and please don't ever feel you're not supposed to cry. Every human being, man or woman, has the right to feel and express their emotions...like Shah Rukh said, tough men don't need to break bricks to show their strength, macho is a man who believes he is as gentle as a woman...so always be true to your thoughts, your emotions and most importantly, to yourself.:)

Xeny and Alenka thank this.
  7. Arpan Srk

Arpan Srk Nam to suna hoga

yes :)

8. srkgauri

thank you so much kalee for your beautiful words , i have grown up loving him and respecting him so i don't imagine myself disturbing him in fact i went to meet him at the airport , first i just waved to him saying Hi Shah Rukh and i was smiiiling he notices me smiled back and gave me a flying kiss then i tried to come closer when i saw him hugging a girl i put my arm under a cop's arm and asked him "can i touch your hand" he saw me heard me , held my fingers then came towards me to hug me http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=118dhna&s=5#.Uj4e1lMletE // http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=ae7ady&s=5#.Uj4izFMletE when i touched his hand for me that was it but he gave me more than what i asked for , plus i have always told him on twitter that one of my dreams is to touch his hands that i love so much and it happened 4 days after my bday , his coming to my city was the most special gift ever!
    everyone was telling me that i should have asked for a pic instead but then for me it just wasn't the right time.

Manikanta, Xeny and Alenka thank this.
  9. Xeny

Xeny ❤️‍ ART

aweeeee :hug: this is so wonderful! amazing! happy for you:heart:

10. Xeny

Xeny ❤️‍ ART

After your stories guys, now I'm sitting here almost crying...so touching

11. srkgauri

thank you so much

12. K

You're most welcome.:hug::kiss: I'm so happy for you that you had such a beautiful moment with Shah Rukh.:heart: Everything about the way he treats you is so gentle and beautiful...the way he blows a kiss, smiles, looks at you, puts his arm around you, kisses you on the head...what a beautiful moment from a man so full of love.:heart: He is lucky to have been in the presence of someone like you, who truly loves, respects and cares about him.:heart: I'm so glad your dream of touching his hands came true and I'm sure you'll be blessed with many more such beautiful moments in the future.:hug::kiss:

mumbiene says thanks.
  13. mumbiene

wow..Kalee..only you can write this beautiful sentence:heart:

14. K

Thank you so much Marlies :redface:, that's so kind of you.:hug::kiss:

mumbiene says thanks.
  15. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

It's never a moment you lose when you are near him, but the opportunity is getting better for you to get what your heart desire next time; talking to him and taking a picture. you will get your chance believe me. I am sure SRK appreciates your sensitivity to his time and situation, as we do too.

16. srkgauri

exactly that's why when my brothers were telling me that if keep being shy i will never get a picture since my friends got one they were like you are the only one left and each time you miss the chance,i didn't feel bad , i was just more than happy that i finally touched him, this time i cried a looot... Thank you Wafa di for your kind words , as you said i might get another chance who knows i just have to keep trying and never stop dreaming and praying.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2013
  17. mumbiene

18. mumbiene

kiran23, niloofari and Xeny thank this.
  19. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

mumbiene says thanks.
  20. mumbiene