1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Pictures of Shah Rukh with his Fans

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh with his Fans' started by farahji, Jan 26, 2006.

1. Souby

Souby New Member

HE LOOKS GOOOOOOOOD HERE!!!!!!!:heart:

[​IMG]

2. lamya

lamya Well-Known Member

farah,all this pics i had never seen them, thanx for sharing...the one when he's with the guy and the kids and his collar is open....to die for, thanx u made my day

3. Sanjana

Sanjana Active Member

This man is a phenomenon. The older he becomes the better he looks.
    God, I would give everything to be allowed to see him once in the life.

Thanks for the nice Pic

4. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

yes you are right. He is like wine, the older he gets the better he is in every aspect. and the more we love him too.

inshaAllah you will meet him one day.

5. sheherezade

sheherezade New Member

It really annoys me that I started a thread like this on another forum and then after the head person in that forum said it was a really good idea,(because no one had thought of it before) it suddenly got renamed in another person's name and one has been started over here now.:mad: People are trying to get credit for ideas that are not their own.

6. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

threads like these all at almost every forum.... many people can think of the idea so i dont understand what the problem is... if a person did that to you in another forum then you have to deal with it over there...

but if that was done here, it was probably because it was already started earlier and the topics needed to be merged...

7. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

many members frequent different forums. this topic was started on Jan 26th, had you been here and started yourself you'd have your name on it.
    but dear mya, this is not all about who started what topic, you get credit for the pics you post. get your name out there and you will get more credit for many things.

If I wanted to count how many ideas other forums copied from me, I would lose count. :D

welcome to the planet.

8. Ramoneh

Ramoneh I Love You ShahRukh

WoW everybodys pic's are so nice :) I can not wait to have a pic with him...

Inshalla

9. Souby

Souby New Member

10. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

:eek: :eek: :eek: hes sooooooooooooooooo yummmmmmmmmmmmmy!!!!
    look at those arms!!!hai rabba
    havent had dinnwer yet...will skip that and go for dessert:D

11. Azra

Azra Member

awwww that pic is one of the sweetest pic with a fan of Shahrukh. I got tears in my eyes when I read the story of this little boy Yusuf. I am so happy for him that his dream has became true. By the way Shahrukh looks HOT......:heart:

12. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

Uhhhh... Hello! [​IMG] All forums have this thread. Just like forums have Picture topics, Movie topics, Family topics... Damn... If we had to find the persons who came up with these ideas.... [​IMG] Who was the very first person on the internet to come up with a topic with pictures on the very first forum online? You're not really making sense here... [​IMG]

13. sheherezade

sheherezade New Member

yeah well i happen to know i started it in another forum and the person who started it here saw it there-because when i did it there, everyone was like, "wow! what a good idea" even the guy who owned the forum loved it-so i kinda know where its been plagiarised from.

14. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

Yeah, and like I said, 10,000 of other forums have this topic too :rolleyes: You're not the first and only person in the world who came up with the idea of having an Idol-Fan picture topic, so you definitely don't own it. Therefore there's not need to give credit.

15. Astri

Astri New Member

:focus:

I'm looking forward to get that chance. In 5 years maybe.:p

16. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

inshaAllah you will nattu. if I were you I'd drive to KL to get the chance to see him. how far is it from you?

17. veronicas

veronicas ~Forever Yours~

Lucky people whoever got a chance to see him :heart: and take a pic with him.:p I'm still waiting for my turn. :pray: :pray: :pray: By the way thanks for sharing;) it gives the rest of us hope that someday our dreams will come true.:pray: :p

18. lamya

lamya Well-Known Member

Mya,who got the idea and who copied that's not the point, the point here is all the forums on the web have the same topic, and i think u should feel great that your idea was so appreciated that it got copied...now welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay with us

19. shahzura

shahzura New Member

I love this pic!!!...hehehe...Shahrukh is so adorable here...so very boyish in that t-shirt :D ...but I'm quite taken in by the lil boy next to him...he's so cute!!!...& so shy looking!! & that too with short curly hair!!...haha!I have a soft spot for lil 'people' with curly hair actually....& that smile is just beautiful...both shahrukh's & the boy's...sigh...

Btw, someone mentioned about the boy's story & how he got to meet Shahrukh?Anyone know where I can read that?:)

20. annous

annous New Member