1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Pictures from the sets of Happy New Year

Discussion in 'Happy New Year Photo Gallery' started by Alenka, Aug 31, 2013.

1. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

Where do you see that?

2. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

In the photo ....post #28

rubyroo says thanks.
  3. rubyroo

I see what you mean, but that picture is the only one with the light areas on his hair and it's so blurry.

4. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

Xeny, rubyroo and yummy thank this.
  5. yummy

yummy Fan girl since Fauji.

Shahrukh has been consistently going for a blazer look these days. The extreme casual look is becoming a rarity these days. Interesting change in wardrobe.

rubyroo says thanks.
  6. rubyroo

yummy says thanks.
  7. Arpan Srk

Arpan Srk Nam to suna hoga

Source says that currently they are shooting for the first song from Happy New Year - "Indiawaale" - Deepika Padukone plays a Maharashtrian bar dancer in the movie !...so i am right may be bcz as the song name is "Indiawaale" and the song name is related to India so that's why their jacket was with 3 color of Indain flag ;)... hmmm interesting :)

raksha anantharam and rubyroo thank this.
  8. srkjuhi

srkjuhi Well-Known Member

Not a big fan of the long hair look to be honest unless he is sporting a stubble with it :p

9. Arpan Srk

long hair look is his best look ..the way his hair comes over his ears and the way they r parted and the back side...ufff awesome..so dashing and elegant ..u know in his long hair look there is a taste of KING ,handsome & bit of kindness..his long hair look is more than awesome..farah is a superb lady who understands it perfectly and gave us the chance to see him in long hair in OSO so i hope this time also she will give that chance in HNY also ;)

Last edited: Sep 7, 2013
    Alenka says thanks.
  10. srkjuhi

I wasn't a fan of his OSO look either. Sorry :p I liked it in the first half but his look in the second half didn't work for me. Barring the Dard-E- Disco song of course :D

11. Xeny

Xeny ❤️‍ ART

12. Krisi_love_SRK

Krisi_love_SRK Well-Known Member

I don't prefer long hair so much....I mean to like Asoka or Don 2 first scene(for this scene was awesome but.......)...in OSO I like it...but I prefer beard....always will prefer beard :rolleyes:

13. Arpan Srk

nothing to be sorry LOL ..i am sorry for you :p

14. srkjuhi

^Don't be because it won't be that long before he starts sporting the stubble again :p

My all time favorite look is probably the one he sported in JTHJ. I mean short hair and stubble....hubba...hubba :D

Krisi_love_SRK says thanks.
  15. Krisi_love_SRK

Krisi_love_SRK Well-Known Member

I don't mean long hair at all

Here is little long ,but looks so awesome..:eyebrows: ..and yes his looks in JTHJ is to hot too :rockon:

aabh02 says thanks.
  16. Rayhana

Rayhana Well-Known Member

my favourite hair look on him is his mohabbatein look and chalte chalte look which he says he didn't like :( so probably will never see on him again :hurt: Also liked him with the highlights he had at one point like the temptation tour which I don't think I'v seen on him again either but other than that I like his hair really long like Asoka and Don 2. He looks really with his hair like that I think.

17. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

LOL!! Interesting debate - a strand of highlighted hair or a reflection of light? Could be either. (though I'm leaning to the former)
    Don't you love how we manage to find discussion in every little molecule of His? :lol:

rubyroo and Debbie thank this.
  18. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

Well it stands to reason, they are such delicious molecules....:p

rubyroo and yummy thank this.
  19. rubyroo

I like the vest with t shirt look also.
    I could discuss him endlessly.

20. Karan#1

Karan#1 Well-Known Member

I heard they're getting a 30% subsidy from the government. Dubai and the UAE is a growing market for bollywood and HNY being shot there that would also be another reason for people to see the film.