1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Pictures and Video of Weda with SRK at Mannat

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh with his Fans' started by Wafa, Dec 15, 2006.

1. vdoggy

vdoggy Member

Thanx a ton for the great pics.
    Weda ur so beautiful
    I'm really happy for u! :)

2. srk-nihal

srk-nihal Winning Hearts

Weda sweetheart thank you so much for sharing your very very beautiful, wonderful and fantastic pics with us OMG they are full of emotions and also memories that cant be forgettable at all
    Shahrukh looks sooooo lovely and handsome as usual and you weda looks a beautiful princess you get more and more pretty by the time
    very obvious Shahrukh was so sweeet and very careful about you he is a true angel :heart: :heart: :heart: WOW his office is great as well

Thank you Wafa for taking those lovely pics for Weda and Shahrukh and thanks so much Weda for sharing them with us and thank you Lida for making all this happen
    Can't wait for the video :) Weda how kind of you to think of us May all your days be richly blessed :hug:

3. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

nice pictures and im sure you had a nice time god bless you

4. tweetytwinkl

tweetytwinkl Well-Known Member

AW: Pictures of Weda with SRK @ Mannat

thanks, weda and wafa for the wonderful pictures. they are so sweet and capture the emotional atmosphere very nicely.

weda, I just want to say, keep going, you must feeling wonderful at the moment! try to capture this moment of strength and positivity in your mind and heart, it's the greatest gift! I'm so happy for you that your dream has come true :hug:

and don't forget, we're all here for you :grouphug: thanks again for sharing your special moment with us, I really appreciate that! :) :heart:

all the best

:heart: sarah :heart:

5. Cristina4him

Cristina4him Inspector number 8

These pictures are heartbreaking (in a good way) :love: What a wonderful meeting!! Weda, you are so beautiful! :p

6. Aishagul

Aishagul Turkish Delight :p

wow.. wow.. wow.. just wow!!! :eek:

Thanks Weda and Wafa for being so quick to post the pictures..

Weda you look lovely Masha'Allah, and so does SRK..

God, I don't think I can express my feelings articulately at this moment as these pictures are so overwhelming..

7. sheherezade

sheherezade New Member

ooooohhhhh wowwwwww

great pics weda, you look amazing, as does shahrukh!

are there lifts in mannat?

8. Shahza

Shahza New Member

thans for sharing those wonderful pictures with us.....and it will an exciting moment for you weda.

9. srkpreityfan

srkpreityfan Well-Known Member

WWWWOOOOOWWWWW! I just can't believe this! How beautiful is Shahrukh INSIDE and out. The photos are lovely. Weda! you are such a beautiful young girl. I am so so so so so very happy for you - I am overwhelmed. Again and always I say, God Bless Shahrukh! :pray: And now I say God Bless Weda :pray: And what I don't say often enough, God Bless Wafa and Lida - how generous you were to include Weda in your visit. And how generous for you to visit our Shahrukh and send him our love - thank you SOOOO much! :heart: :love: :kiss: :hug:

10. Lia

Lia Well-Known Member

OMG !! I have no words. Those are very wonderful pics.
    Honestly, I'm so touching when I see the moments of those pics. Weda... U're so lucky and U're deserving to get it. :hug:
    Shahrukh..... what can I say... U're a fantastic man.

Thanks Wafa and Weda for sharing this moments with Us. :)

11. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

:love: :love: :love: The pics are melting me away. :love: :love: :love:
    They're so breathtakingly and heartbrakingly beautiful. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Shah Rukh Jaan was looking absolutely fantabulous (love his jeans and his pink glasses :p ) and one could clearly see how touched and moved he was... *sigh* what an Angel. :angel:

Weda Sweety you're such a beautiful girl... and you deserve all the love and happiness in the world. :hug:

Thanks so much for sharing these wonderful pics. with us. :heart: :grouphug: :heart:

12. GemaSRK

GemaSRK Well-Known Member

Thank you very much Wafa for pic this very-very mazing and for Weda i'm so happy for you.God bless you guys

13. Shahza

Shahza New Member

14. srkmyidol

srkmyidol Confidence...

i think wafa didi said that he was tying a bracelet on weda's wrist....

15. shahru

shahru New Member

WOW beautiful pictures Weda!!!!!! OMG srk is so sweet

thank!!

16. lauram

lauram New Member

Thank you to Wafa, Lida and Weda for making us a part of this unbelievable and amazing experience. It has made me feel as if I was there with you. It is a very special moment for us all.
    Weda you are very beautiful and I wish you all of life's happiness and health. God bless you.

17. india_desire

india_desire New Member

thank you so much ,that you share this very special moment with us, so cute pictures, thanks wafa ,lida and especially weda

18. Rani94

Rani94 Nadine

Re : Pictures of Weda with SRK @ Mannat

thanks a lot for the wonderfull pics !!!!!!!!!:heart::heart::heart:
    what can I say....!!!!.....Srk is very ........:faint:!!!!!!
    Weda you is the lucky in the world :flypig: !!!!

Wafa yes, your planetSrk is the best in the world !!!!! :grouphug::heart:
    Bravooooooo !!!!!!!:kiss:

However Thanks Wafa and Weda for sharing this moments with us !!!!!!!:grouphug:

19. Kiran

Kiran Member

WOW...thanks a million for sharing us the fantastic and touching pix!!

Weda...don´t forget this special moment...he was there only for YOU!!!!
    The pix are so touching and I´m really happy for you sweety!!;) :) :)

20. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

thank u sooooooooooooooo mcuh weda and wafa for sharing those pics!!
    gosh weda u made me cry:( :eek: so touching and beautiful:heart:

oh boy his jeans!!! his chest!!! how calm were u wafa?:heh: :rolleyes: