1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Pictures and Video of Weda with SRK at Mannat

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh with his Fans' started by Wafa, Dec 15, 2006.

1. TARA

TARA "K3T"-Member

:heart: :heart:
    WOOOOOW--what beautiful pictures Weda jaan,......really great :heart: :heart: , must have been so emotional time there!
    I think that pics cant express all, but give us a clue of it.:heart: :heart: Thank you for sharing them with us.

2. Heba

Heba Active Member

I really don't know what to say. Actually I'm crying and I can't think of any words to describe how I feel. I can only say that no words can describe how grateful I'm to you all, Wafa, Weda, and Lida.

3. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Thank you soooo much Weda, for sharing "your special time with ShahRukh",
    with us, with me... thank you, thank you, thank you! :nod: :hug: :hug: :kiss:
    God bless you!! :pray:

4. felisluna

felisluna Well-Known Member

thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures and your wonderful experience

5. Kessi78

Kessi78 New Member

Dear Weda and Wafa, this whole pictures are the beautiful pictures I have see. I must always again and agian to watch your pictures. I love them. Your both have did wonderfull work with this pictures. Love,Nici

6. srkaj0l1

srkaj0l1 [L] KabirKhan..

wauwww thanks Wafaaa,Weda the pictures are amazing!!!..:heart:
    really when i watch the pictures i get tears in my eyes.. and i am a person that cannot cry easy..:redface:
    Weda you're looking very beautiful girl..:)
    And srk:eek: whyyy is he so sexy..:heart: :eek:

Thankyou sooooo much for sharing the pictures with us..
    And we will wait for the video..:) :heart:

7. srkmyidol

srkmyidol Confidence...

Thank You, Wafa didi & Weda for sharing your Joy and fun with me. Means a lot and they are great pictures

8. veronicas

veronicas ~Forever Yours~

Wow, Weda,:D I don't know what to say sweetie. I'm so happy and proud of you. You do deserve all that and so much more for being such a brave soul that you are.:hug: :hug: :hug: Thanks so much for sharing those intimate and special moments of your life with our King and us. We all love you here sweetie and wish you more health than ever.:pray:

9. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

OMG I'm cryinggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: These pictures are so so so so so soooooooo beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss: My Little Angel Wedaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! :kiss: It's so obvious Shah Rukh has so much love for her :kiss: Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss: :heart:

10. anjali6262

anjali6262 SRK~I love my hero!!

weda and wafa,
    what can I say??this really made myy day...these were the SWEETEST pictures I have seen in my whole entire life! and I am just sooo glad that you were the ones to experience it! I cant wait for the video, but take your time! I love you guys sooooo much!!!:heart:

11. tixa

tixa New Member

Thank you very much for this fantastic pics, i´m so glad for you! He is a wonderful man and i wish him that he always stays this way! But i´m sure he will! :hug:

12. srk_lover

srk_lover New Member

thank u so much :heart:

13. silvblau

silvblau New Member

Dear Weda, you are so lovely. You are so young and so strong, I must hug you in my thought´s, too.:hug:
    This visit by ShahRuh will give you all the energie, to fight against all over your illness. Your pic´s are so wonderful, so touching, a memory for you for a lifetime. Thank you so much, that you are sharing this emotionale moments with us.
    I don´t know in the moment, who had written this, but I wish you the same.
    The next time you are dancing with him. Love you, dear.

Wafa, and of course Lida too, that was very sweet from you, to made the visit for Weda possible,

14. srkdimplez

srkdimplez New Member

awwwww really nice pics... yes srk showed so much care for you weda.. amazing pics you look really nice and so does srk..

15. jessibhatti

jessibhatti Member

Hello Weda

your so pretty! im so happy for you that you met shah rukh! indeed he is a very sweet guy thank you for sharing your wonderful pictures i loved all of them

take care dear

Jessi

16. Shilpz

Shilpz Well-Known Member

Weda sweetieeeee!!!!!!!!!!! These pictures are sooo beautiful! :heart: You can see the emotion on SRK's face :kiss: God Bless the both of you! :hug: Thank you soo much for sharing these pictures with us :heart:

17. chogi

chogi New Member

AW: Pictures of Weda with SRK @ Mannat

Dear Lida a verry specal thanks to you for making this meeting happen to wafa for your stady hands to make this wonderful Pix. for Weda please get well so you can dance with Shahrukh the next time.And for all of you to let us be part of this amazing meeting. Im in wonder of Shahrukh how can he bee so focust and at pease when he knows that he is on a such tight schedule this is amazing!!!

18. Cambria84

Cambria84 New Member

Thank you so much for the pictures they're beautiful I'm so happy for you guys :thumb: you can see how emotional this meeting was and an unforgetful experience and OMG he looks so hot in those pic the shirt, the stubbles :heart:

19. Sunset1

Sunset1 New Member

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing.

20. Tanjusik

Tanjusik New Member

Thank you very much!