1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Pictures and Video of Weda with SRK at Mannat

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh with his Fans' started by Wafa, Dec 15, 2006.

1. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

2. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

3. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

in the above pic srk made sure she is in the elevator and safe, he walked her all the way out.

4. srk_mai

srk_mai New Member

wow.. amazing pics!!!
    shahrukh looks good mashalla..
    thanks for sharing!!

5. Evy

Evy Well-Known Member

:faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:

Wooooooooow:eek: This picures are amazing and very amotional. :heart: :heart: :heart: Don´t know what to say. I´m speechless.

But the picture above is for me the most emotional pic of all.:( :heart: :heart:

Thanks Weda and Wafa for sharing all thos lovely pictures with this unbelievable warmhearted man. Love you all :kiss: :hug:

6. malukita7

malukita7 Yeh ladka hai Allah!

Re : Pictures of Weda with SRK @ Mannat

Weda you're very brave :kiss: :hug: I'm happy & proud of you sweety

thank you & Wafa Didi for those wonderful moments shared :heart:

7. Caro

Caro New Member

AW: Pictures of Weda with SRK @ Mannat

:Cry: :Cry: :Cry: :Cry:
    :faint: :faint: :faint: oh gosh, how many times I faint today..... my heart is in my trousers....I'm really speechless....

are there any more pics or videos?? :D

8. najet

najet dil se

Re : Pictures of Weda with SRK @ Mannat

beautiful photographs the emotion is even stronger and my eyes are filled with tears tallies more, these photographs speak about them same, I am submerged per so many joys for Weda and so much happinesses for it which could be received by Shah rukh in the large heart, I feel in this room much love, much of compassion through these photographs, I thank wafa and weda for their photographs and I cannot anything any more added because it is necessary that I essuie my tears which continue to run oh my god what a beautiful angel!!!!! Mashallah that god blesses it for always

9. Weda

Weda SRK's Sweetheart

Re: Re : Pictures of Weda with SRK @ Mannat

thank you so much :hug:

wafa made those beautiful pictures:thumb:

10. Weda

Weda SRK's Sweetheart

Re: AW: Pictures of Weda with SRK @ Mannat

I will send wafa the video within a few days, im sorry for keeping u all waiting. :sorry:

11. akoori

akoori Well-Known Member

omg...these picture are fabulous....brought tears to my eyes all over again.

Weda, you are so beautiful. I can see the joy in your eyes.

You truly deserved this wonderful meeting.

Thank you Lida, thank you Wafa for making Weda's dream come true.

12. srkandrea

srkandrea srkandrea

i can`t say anything...... cry.... so beautiful pics. thank you so much much weda.....for sharing your emotions with us all.:heart: :kiss: :kiss:

13. srkbest

srkbest New Member

Thank you so much wafa didi and weda the pics are so lovely....and make you feel very emotional......thanks for sharing with us.....can't wait to see the video and his message

14. Adaneth

Adaneth New Member

What for wonderfull emotional pic´s. So manny thank you to Wafa and Weda and Shahrukh for let you film and make Photos. So that you can share this moment with us. I cant say anything. Wow. He looks good but i think a little bit tired.

15. Michelle

Michelle THE BAADSHAH RULES!

thnx for sharin the pix weda n wafa.:thumb:sooooo much emotion n soooo much joy there!!!!:hail: weda darl,u look realllllllllllllyyyyyyyyy beautifulll!!!!:hug:n shahrukh as usual looks realllyy good.:kiss:

16. Zuhal

Zuhal Guest

Re: AW: Pictures of Weda with SRK @ Mannat

I WILL WAIT FOREVER:D :D THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR THE PICS:hug:
    can't hold my tears again :(

17. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

http://www.planetsrk.com/forums/gallery/files/2/17_189008.JPG

OMG! Look at his face!!!! :eek:
    What a emotion!!! What a impression!!! :faint: God bless him!

Thank you so much Weda and Wafa for the pics! They are all so touching!

Weda, I must say it again... you are very very beautiful! :kiss:

Oh my God... I'm still speechless!

Did I see that right? On the last pic is the bodyguard armed??? In ShahRukh's OWN office....:eek2:
    OMG! :fear:

18. srkbest

srkbest New Member

and mashallah weda you are looking much healthier in these pics then the one's i have seen of you before....inshallah you will keep getting better. Weda is it possible to get a picture of the bracelet shahrukh gave you.....if you don't mind??

19. starstar

starstar People are not perfect (except when they smile)

Dearest Wafa & Weda,

Thank you so much for these beautiful pictures. Shahrukh is looking great. Weda Sweety, once again, thank you very much for sharing these photos with us. It is a personal experience, which belongs only to you. You could have kept it to yourself to cherish these precious memories only for yourself. But instead, you are sharing them with us. It means so much to me, Sweety. Thank you so much. God bless you :hug: :kiss: :kiss:. And God bless our Shahrukh...

20. hasret.k

hasret.k New Member

wow! i feel really emotional right now.:love:
    the pics are very nice. :thumb: thank you for sharing them with us wafa and weda. :kiss: i am really happy for you. :D