1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Pictures and Video of Weda with SRK at Mannat

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh with his Fans' started by Wafa, Dec 15, 2006.

1. love *srk*

love *srk* New Member

Re: Pictures of Weda with SRK helpe me

How to put pictures here from my computer to u :confused:

helpe me:pray2:

2. Srk_Dil

Srk_Dil Dil_Srk

ooooooooo God, my heart is ... that paralyzes most :heart::heart::heart:beautiful photos. ;):eek:

thank you very much Wafa:thumb:

3. srk_kushal

srk_kushal I Like Blue...

Re: Pictures of Weda with SRK helpe me

Hi Maria, this thread is of Weda's pics with SRK at Mannat, so if you too have any of those pics only then you should post them here. Other pics are to be posted in the other sections.

For that upload the pics to the planetsrk album in the appropriate section and then post its link here.
    For more information go to the help corner. Choose it from the PlanetSRK index.

4. bijal

bijal Well-Known Member

Hello Friends and Extended family...few years back when i saw these photos for the first time, it made me very emotional and i could not comment on it...but i decided to visit this page as i was missing Shahrukh a lot and i am just going through some old photos, videos and movies...

Weda - I must tell you that even today it made me very emotional looking at these photos...Shahrukh has instant connections with his fans but more importantaly the way he connects with people...The most touchy photo in this album is the one where Weda puts a chain in his neck where Shahrukh is bend over with his hand on his heart...and the next one were he just seems emotional when Weda has tears in her eyes...What a beuatiful person. These qualities and many others makes me the proudest SRK fan. God Bless Shahrukh...the way you have touched many...please God be extra gentle with our Shahrukh and take all his pain away soon!!!!!

Love you all and Love you Shahrukh.

5. WOW, thats love people have for SRK and SRK have for people.

6. totally touching!

7. KKRSANA

KKRSANA SRK-My Life, My Jaan

Amazing Pics.......... Just Superb, Excellent, Fantastic, Fantabulous, Amazing.... No words to describe yaar... Even I was crying while watching them...I hope even I can meet him some day..!!!!!

Weda, u r such a lucky girl...and so pretty too.... I m soooooooooooooooo happyyyyyyyyy for u... Love You....U have touched an angel..!!!!!!!

8. moon srk

moon srk New Member

wow..wow..srk look very hundsom and gretttttt..shhe was very lukc to been with him ...how sweeet>>>thanksss

9. moon srk

moon srk New Member

and i wish to her to be better ...god blass them..^_^

10. iluvkajol

iluvkajol New Member

11. reemal

reemal New Member

wafa met shahrukh many times he knows her by name and knows planetsrk :)

12. Rund

Rund Active Member

she worked hard to get to where she is.

13. Insiyah510

Insiyah510 I love @iamsrk

After seeing those pics i literaly had tears in my eyes...........
    I actually don't know what to say.........I m speechless.Thank u Wafa for sharing those wonderful moments......:kiss:
    N Weda u r really lucky to have those precious mins with Shahrukh!.............
    Love u both :heart:
    Thank u! i just can't stop crying! :(

God bless u Weda!:)

14. Weda

Weda SRK's Sweetheart

A few pictures I made from the video

[​IMG]

15. Weda

Weda SRK's Sweetheart

16. Weda

Weda SRK's Sweetheart

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I will try to make some more

17. Weda

Weda SRK's Sweetheart

Thank you :hug:

18. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

OMG Weda...wow yaar...I don't even know what to say. So many emotions in these pictures...pain, happiness, love, comfort...everything.:heart::heart: It's so clear how much Shah Rukh means to you, what he's done for you and what an important part of your life he is.:heart::heart: It's also very clear what a beautiful, caring, loving human being he is.:heart::heart: An absolutely beautiful moment and friendship you have with Shah Rukh to treasure for life.:heart::heart: Thank you so much for sharing these personal moments with us.:hug::kiss:

19. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

awww such lovely pictures
    the moments between you and Shahrukh is beautiful
    he is such a caring and such a wonderful human being
    thanks for sharing

20. Kool kat

Kool kat Made for SRK!!

Hi WEDA!!! really nice pictures!!!!!u r soooo lucky dear!!!! i 2 had tears in my eyes!!!! ""GOD BLESS U "" u hav been hugged,touched by an angel!!!!!!!!! Mashallah!!!!!:heart::heart::):) : cheer2 :