1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

pictures and info on SRK's sitting with the Madame Tussaude's team

Discussion in 'Photo Shoots' started by cherine, Feb 7, 2007.

1. cherine

cherine Well-Known Member

Re: Presenting exclusive pictures and information on SRK's sitting with the Madame Tu

[​IMG]

2. cherine

Re: Presenting exclusive pictures and information on SRK's sitting with the Madame Tu

[​IMG]

3. cherine

[​IMG]

4. cherine

[​IMG]

5. cherine

[​IMG]

6. cherine

[​IMG]

7. cherine

[​IMG]

8. cherine

[​IMG]

9. srkbest

srkbest New Member

oh my god where did you find this...and who is that sitting on the table??

10. Adaneth

Adaneth New Member

Oh my god!! I wish i would be that woman who sit on the tabel. Thx for the picĀ“s so great.

11. Naina86

Naina86 EtoW SRK is the best

thank u for these unique photos. But who is that girl, she seem a child mmh

12. bellanonna

bellanonna Well-Known Member

Thanks Cherine for the article and the pics :thumb:

13. mowilka

mowilka mowilka

The girl with Shahrukh can be Gauri, don't you tkink? Beautiful pictures, thanks a lot!

14. shahzura

shahzura New Member

Whoa!!! Now wouldn't it be great if were part of the Mdm Tussard's team? :D ...imagine staying up till morning just concerntrating on capturing as much as possible every parts of Shahrukh?:D ..now that will be the day that i say "I love my job!"...hehehe...

& It is so sweet of him to treat all of them to a good home cooked dinner & even give away some souvenirs for them:D

15. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

thanks nice pics and i cant wait till its completed

16. Lia

Lia Well-Known Member

You're right Zura, it's a very interesting job ;)

17. GemaSRK

GemaSRK Well-Known Member

Thank's cherine for pic this great:thumb:

18. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

wow it feels so different to see him in those ddlj clothes again... but he looks adorable nevertheless

19. Rebeldia

Rebeldia New Member

thank you very much
    the girl seems to be Gauri...?
    and this red color suits him sooooooooo much :heart: lovely

20. Mazerq_j

Mazerq_j Well-Known Member

WOW!!! thanx sooo much for all the pictures allaoui!

look how fresh n energetic he was even when it was sooo late