1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Picture of SRK in London/Ladakh during the shooting of Yash Chopra's Film

Discussion in 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan - Photo Gallery' started by Pedi, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Pedi

Pedi Well-Known Member

Sorry - but I thought because of the fact, that his bodyguard walks so near to Shah Rukh - this is no part of a scene ;)

2. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

those were his bodyguards? :confused: oh well.. I dunno.. but in those pictures it was obvious they were filming, or waiting to for another take maybe...

3. Pedi

Pedi Well-Known Member

Yes - the tall guy in the striped shirt

4. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

OK I undeleted your post, as it doesn't reveal anything.

Pedi says thanks.
  5. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

It´s okey, I click me out
    I think all the pics are posted from the set gives details from the movie so I don`t knew which is allowed to post

All the pics are from the set and we can see him in his outfit
    So all must deleted

6. SRK_Queen

SRK_Queen Member

Ha! Thank you yaar! :p

7. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

not because we don't post leaked pictures here that we can direct everyone to where they can find them :confused: lol. the point is not to encourage the leaking behaviour and the culprits.

Anjali72 says thanks.
  8. Number8

Number8 Well-Known Member

9. orangerulez

orangerulez Member

wish he was looking younger,& boyish,why he matured up so fast.off screen he looks better,in movies becomes matured man,.

10. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

He looks so beautiful........we need a forum calendar to mark off the days .......am feeling sad having to wait........I know I know.......good things come to those who wait!! :p

RizwanaShahrukh and kriti24 thank this.
  11. Ladyinred

Ladyinred Well-Known Member

Because he IS matured man. Very attractive matured man. :)

12. SRK_Queen

SRK_Queen Member

The waiting of this film is going to kill me! LOL

13. Anjali72

Anjali72 Thanx Shah Rukh!!!

He is a matured man and in my opinion a very sexy one!:love: Seeing him live or most of the pics I don´t believe he is 46 but younger. Why don´t love him like he is but wishing former times back??? We all mature with the years go by!

RizwanaShahrukh and Yeh Dil thank this.
  14. kriti24

kriti24 New Member

They are looking amazing together.The as-yet-untitled film stars the baadshah of romance Shahrukh Khan with Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma. Shooting first began with a song in Kashmir and then the unit moved to London for the second schedule which started on February 22, 2012. However, the first look has only SRK and Kat in it. The two are said to be on location in London in the still. We know Anushka is shooting there too, and the buzz is that the film is a love triangle

:):) SRK :cool:

Jasmine, RizwanaShahrukh and Wafa thank this.
  15. kriti24

kriti24 New Member

yaaa really cant wait to watch him :cool:

16. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

Marlies don't take it personal, its our job to keep things in line with our guidelines and principals of not encouraging leaks and pirating. it has been hard for us to decide which picture would or would not potentially hurt the film production team. yes he is wearing the same outfit but sometimes the pictures are not part of the scenes being filmed, those we can post.

mumbiene says thanks.
  17. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

Adi loves guitars I guess (and funky leather jackets :p )

18. Karan#1

Karan#1 Well-Known Member

I fear that with a lot of the film being shot in London that it might be too western and lose the traditional touch of other yash raj and srk films.

Becy and Sofie thank this.
  19. Number8

Number8 Well-Known Member

The London part is a small part compared to the schedule in India. This is Yash Chopra, not Karan Johar.

Steffi_Khan, Wafa and Karan#1 thank this.
  20. Vegainko

Vegainko Well-Known Member

It will be seen. As long as what you see is of interest:)