1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Photo links

Discussion in 'Help Corner' started by rollercoast, Jan 6, 2007.

1. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

I'm having trouble putting links to photos into my posts.

I have just had a photo edited out of one of my replies (by the system, Mods?). I assume because it copied the whole photo rather than a link.

I have read instructions that you get the URL from Properties after right clicking on the image, but then what do you do with it? If you just Quote, the whole image goes in, but there is no Copy function in the Properties box.

How can I do it in future? Is there any way to insert it into my post when I'm in Edit mode?

Thanks in advance.

2. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

:confused2: I don't think you are following the steps right, if you open the file and you see the pic, right click on it, you will see Properties as one of the options in the menu. then you need to copy the URL of the pic and insert it in the topic.

let me know if it works.

3. Evy

Evy Well-Known Member

This is a suggestion only for "quoting" and very easy

If you quote the pic you get a link in your posting which usually post the whole picture. So change only the "img" letters with "url" and only the link will be posted instead the photo.

First it is:
    [​IMG]

change only the letters into:
    [url ] ..........[/url]

That´s all. ;)

4. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Thanks to you both. I'll be back if it doen't work. Then you can send me off to be re-programmed.