1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Philippines To Be The Venue For ´Don´ Sequel

Discussion in 'Don the Chase Begins Again' started by DianaDimple, Jan 26, 2010.

1. DianaDimple

DianaDimple Well-Known Member

(Based on a news item in Film Information)

Enchanting Philippines To Be The Venue For SRK´s ´Don´ Sequel!

http://www.planetbollywood.com/displ...=n012610101855

Farhan Akhtar and his partner, Ritesh Sidhwani, are all set to proceed with the sequel of their highly successful, 'Don-The Chase Begins Again'.
    In fact, Ritesh and Farhan are all ready to get into the pre-production of the ambitious follow-up film. For a start Farhan Akhtar and producer Ritesh Sidh*wani will leave shortly for Philip*pines to scout locations for the 'Don' sequel or whatever they decide to call the film. They will be accompanied by director of photography, Jason West.

As may be recalled 'Don-The Chase Begins Again'' was also shot extensively in the South East Asia, Malaysia to be precise and was released on Diwali 2006.

While still on the 'Don' sequel, the leading lady opposite Shah Rukh Khan is still to be finalised, but is likely to be a top startlet, who will act for the first time with King Khan!

2. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

oh yeah i saw this article
    another new place for shoot:cool:
    thanks for posting here...I have a shallow head:lol:

3. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

Oh really?! Good news for Filippino fans! I heard there are lots of Indians living there too so it will awesome!