1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Personas for Firefox - more of the King on your desktop

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by beba, Jul 25, 2010.

1. srkandrea

srkandrea srkandrea

its a really good idea...wish i have more time, to make more

2. beba

beba King is my life

Yes, lack of time is an issue :( Hope you'll get some soon, Andrea :hug: I've recently had a few spare moments so made another one :D This is the last at this moment ;) Simple but couldn't resist :faint:

SRK Angel Eyes

Thanks for all your nice words :hug: :kiss:

3. Anjali72

Anjali72 Thanx Shah Rukh!!!

Beata!:kiss:Now you are really killing me...I am in Shah Rukh heaven! Excellent and simply soooo sexy!!:faint::angel::rip::heart::heart::heart:

4. beba

beba King is my life

Sorry for killing you dear Anja ;) :hug: You're to gracious to me :kiss:
    Verma is taking a rest now ;) Now is your turn :cheer2: :thumb: Will be waiting :)

5. srkandrea

srkandrea srkandrea

that eyes are great!!!!

6. beba

beba King is my life

They are indeed :heart: Love this pic to so didn't have much choice :D
    The only problem was to make these gorgeous eyes visible. In my first version of Don there were only three foreheads displayed and nothing more :pound: Extremely handsome foreheads but it wasn't exactly what I meant to do ;)

7. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

They are a lot of fun Beata. Well done! :thumb:

Is there a way to search Personas?
    I don't seem to be able to find a search function.

8. Anjali72

Go to google and enter Personas Firefox. Then go to Gallery. On this page there is a little window (I think right side) and when you enter for example Shah Rukh Khan it shows all Personas with Shah Rukh pictures!:)

9. gauri_fairy

gauri_fairy mahzabin

10. beba

beba King is my life

Great one Mahzabin :clap2: :clap2: It's very subtle, poetical and you've chosen such a beautiful pic :love: Love your work! :heart::heart: :kiss:

11. Anjali72

Mahzabin! It is terrific! Love it!!!:kiss::heart::heart::heart::heart:

12. Anjali72

One more question about creating an own Persona...Which programme do you use for editing and working on pics. Tried to create one this morning but it didn´t really work:confused::confused::confused::confused:

13. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Thanks Anja. :)

14. gauri_fairy

gauri_fairy mahzabin

thanks guys glad u liked it, i like to keep things simple, so did it my way :p and about choosing a beautiful pic, u knw that was the easiest part...he is always beautiful :becky:

15. beba

beba King is my life

You're soo right Mahzabin :clap2: Always is a good word! Very good!:thumb:

I use photoshop to greate Personas, Anja. They've got free editing online on their website. It hasn't got advanced functions but they're enough for me and my "skills". Good old Paint is helpful too :D Nothing impressive ;)

16. ShahRukh's Jungli Billi

ShahRukh's Jungli Billi Shahrukh's JungliBilli

i wanna learn how to do that. i love your guys persona's. i change mine daily.. hehehe

17. beba

beba King is my life

There are so many days in a year so we must work hard to have different Persona for every single one of them :D :cheer2:

Here's my next one. Titled Go Green but it looks like pistachio rather ;)
    SRK Go Green

18. Anjali72

Wow....lovely one from you Beata!!!!!:love::love::love::love::love:

19. beba

beba King is my life

Happy you like my tiny creation Anja :hug: :D You're too gracious as always :kiss:
    First made a sig and then Persona ;) Wear the sig on my site so pistachio spreads everywhere :dance:

20. Anjali72

So you are somehow you are going green completely?:D;) I like green, it´s the colour of hope and it fits very well to your chosen pic!!!:love: