1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Personas for Firefox - more of the King on your desktop

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by beba, Jul 25, 2010.

1. beba

beba King is my life

Didn't know where to post it but hope here's the right place :)

Wonder if you use Personas for Mozilla Firefox? Well, I do and I like it very much :D
    Personas are meant to personalize desktop and instead of the white belt on the top we can see different pictures there, just anything you want.
    Animals and other stuff are nice but not enough ;) Decided to create my own Persona :D Was afraid if I managed cause I'm not an artist and I'm not good at creation. But I tried and it worked :D :dance:

Here's the link http://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/persona/263092

If you like my Don, just wear it :D And maybe some of you will create another ones for our common good? :)

P.S. Verma equals beba ;) It's my second nick after Arun Verma :D

2. Anjali72

Anjali72 Thanx Shah Rukh!!!

Wooow! Thank you sooo much! Now I or better my PC wears it. What a great idea!!!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: Hope for more of them since so many creative people are running around here!!!:thumb::)

3. beba

beba King is my life

So happy you like it, Anja :hug: :kiss: Oh yes, the screen looks much better now :D :heart:
    My work is very simply but I hope that much more talented people will join and extend Shah Rukh's Gallery! :cheer2: :cheer2:

4. Anjali72

How did you do it? Maybe you can teach me by writing a PM??? Would so love to try it!:):):)

5. beba

beba King is my life

PM sent :D Hope it'll help :hug: Can't wait to see your creation, Anja :cheer2:
    Just imagine, another look for each and every day of the week! And the King everywhere :heart: :love:

6. Anjali72

Recieved your PM and now going to try it. Thank you so much Beata Dear!:heart:

7. beba

beba King is my life

Happy to be helpful :D You're welcome, Anja :hug: Sure you'll create something absolutely stunning :first: :cheer2:

8. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

AW: Personas for Firefox - more of the King on your desktop

mmhh... could be sth for next week when my holidays starts :madgrin: thanks a lot Beata :hug::hug:

9. Ella

AW: Re: Personas for Firefox - more of the King on your desktop

go for it Anja :cheer2::cheer2: and show us your results please :D

10. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

thank you for this :thumb:

11. srkandrea

srkandrea srkandrea

12. Ella

aaww the one with his eyes is beautiful :love::heart::love:

both are great Andrea :D:thumb:

13. beba

beba King is my life

Awesome! Your works are really great, Andrea :thumb: Love them both :heart: Thanks a lot :hug:

14. hanaa

hanaa Well-Known Member

awwww... thank you very very much :hug::hug:
    i like it .. great idea :rolleyes:
    i want to try to do one :nod:

15. Anjali72

Wonderful work Andrea! Love both!:heart::heart::heart: I still had not the time to try but next week I am alone a few days and then I will start!:thumb:

16. beba

beba King is my life

So happy you like the idea! :happy: Can't wait to see all your works :dance: Sure they'll all be awesome :love: :heart:

17. beba

beba King is my life

Got another one approved :D It isn't perfect but there are different versions of the pic that I love very very much :heart: :heart: Looking at my profile is enough I think ;)

Here it is Shah Rukh Khan Passion&Power :)

18. Anjali72

OMG!!! Beata! I just said Goodbye to Don!:D I sooo love it! Great!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

19. beba

beba King is my life

Thanks a million dear Anja :hug: You're so kind to me :kiss: So happy you like it :D

20. Ella

don't know wht you mean abt liking it very much :confused2:

:lol: nooooooooooo...i'm just kidding :p:p sorry Beata :hug::kiss:

it looks great :clap2::clap2: :thumb::thumb: