1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Our experiences on the set from Ra.One

Discussion in 'RaOne (Ra.1)' started by Pedi, Apr 3, 2010.

1. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

AW: Our experiences on the set from Ra.One

Thanks for all the nice comments!:)
    I cross my fingers for all who are coming from London to catch Shahrukh.
    Have your eyes open,it`s difficult but possible.

2. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

Marlies, Petra, Kati, on photo SRK looks tired and very thin.... How it looks in a reality?

3. mumbiene

AW: Re: Our experiences on the set from Ra.One

You are the first, Alenka, to see this on the pics.
    In reality Shahrukh looks every time nice but on this time
    he was very tired after work and you are right, he is to thin.
    his cheeks are sunken

4. Anjali72

Anjali72 Thanx Shah Rukh!!!

Re: AW: Re: Our experiences on the set from Ra.One

I hope this is only because of stress and that he soon will be back to his old shape!!!:rolleyes:

5. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

Thankyou ladies for the wonderful update on your adventure... I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU guys!..when you had met shah in goa...i was feeling like when will be my day of meeting shah!..now when you met him again ..i m still like that...ah!!...Hope to meet him sooooon in my life!!...thankyou so much for the pics tooo..and I agree with Alenka that he has become thin ..i want him too become back in shape soooonn...ah!!..cant see him like this!...

Still I am happy to meet Shahrukh Fans all over the globe...and again I met an SRKfan in Egypt!..lol. after meeting another srk fan in paris...she was too sweet!.....Hope to meet Shah Soon NOW!..

6. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

Оооо, divide also this meeting with us, please!!! :thumb:

7. Chamz

Chamz Well-Known Member

WOW u guys are soooooooooooo lucky....i don't know when will i be able to meet him:noidea:.:Cry:.i'm so happy for u all.:hug:..thank u for sharing ur lovely :heart:experience with us
    "As Aamir Khan came out of the hotel for a cigarette break " :confused:pedi what do u mean by this? i thought he doesn't smoke..i can remember reading a article which said that Amir is asking SRK to stop smoking:crazy:

8. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

Aamir Khan smokes.... He even wrote the admirer on Facebook, that stopped to smoke, did not smoke three months, but before premier 3I has again started to smoke....

9. Pedi

Pedi Well-Known Member

AW: Re: Our experiences on the set from Ra.One

Aamir smoked :smokin: - and our friend Sunny gave him his lighter :D

10. danshula

Sure dear, I will update you guys on this too, got back from EGYPT after 4 days so I am updating myself on here + twitter still..tmro(its night now) I will tell that story too on the same thread of "An Encounter with SRKfan in Paris"...OK!!...;):thumb:

11. danshula

Yeah dear I agree with you..cuz i have met aamir several times....in my life cuz before coming to Vancouver, Canada I used to study in(boarding school) New Era High School, Panchgani ( the school where “Taare Zameen Par” was shot ) ..so we have had many meetings with him + also was with him the time he had wrote the thing on his blog but I can assure you it was all in Joke, which became out of proportion...+ after that meetings with him I can assure that he is a NICE MAN..and plz guys don’t go on the Media..plz.....
    Sorry didn’t want to create a thread on Aamir , But I felt like replying this, so just did!!!...

12. srkjess

srkjess Active Member

Thank you so much Marlies and Pedi:grouphug: for the wonderful pics and your great storys.:clap2::wave::hug:I am enjoing every word.

13. karladil

karladil New Member

Re: AW: Our experiences on the set from Ra.One

Dear Marlies,

what a experience.. How I love to watch yur pics.. and how I wish to do one day one trip with yu and yur "girl-band"..

Thanks so much to share yur story and pics with us..

I doesn`t know that Aamir can talk in german.. How cool...

Lots of hugs and reagards to yu all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb:

14. mumbiene

AW: Re: AW: Our experiences on the set from Ra.One

Karla, nice to see you here, I miss you!:hug:
    When for you are coming the right time I`m sure our girl-band will bring you on stage ,to dance with Shahrukh!:)
    Dreams can come true!:heart:

15. srkandrea

srkandrea srkandrea

what a great experience you have. fantasique. its such a pleasure to be so near to him and see him working and sharing his time with you

16. ghada

ghada ♥♥♥SHAH RUKH ♥♥♥

thank u Petra, Marlies and Kati for sharing this wonderful experience with us
    so happy for u

17. karladil

karladil New Member

Re: AW: Re: AW: Our experiences on the set from Ra.One

Dear Marlies, think yu can imagine how I wish my biggest dream will fulfil one day.. Cant wait for this day.. But first I will do one journey with yur "band" someday.. :plane::car::peace:

18. starstuff

starstuff Well-Known Member

Dear Marlies, Petra and Kati, thank you so much for sharing your incredible experiences with us on your continued trek around the world to meet our Shah Rukh. I apologise for not replying earlier but today I finally have time to rest and drink in all the wonderful words and pictures of your encounters with the cast and crew of Ra1.

I am so happy that you have been privileged to meet Shah Rukh both in Goa and in London and my heart leapt with joy, as I'm sure yours did too Marlies, when he actually stepped away from the car and came towards you, knowing that that meant, he knew you and respected you and wanted to show his appreciation towards you. :love:

Oh girls, you are magnificent in the love, support, respect and admiration you shower on Shah Rukh and I feel so blessed to be able to share these experiences with you through the wonderful Planet here. :kiss::love::hug: Thank you once again. :grouphug:

19. mumbiene

AW: Re: AW: Our experiences on the set from Ra.One

Karla, I read just the nice report from you, again.
    Amir don`t speak german, German speaks our friend sunny.

20. jg2k

jg2k The.One

Thanks so much Petra, Marlies and Kati... It's always so lovely to see your journeys through your eyes. And our love for SRK makes the journey our own in some way or the other. It's just an incredible feeling - and I can't use any amount of words to thank you guys. :hug::hug::hug:

Also, another aspect of this lovely experience is to come to know other people through you (may be in this case especially Aamir) - it's always good to know certain aspects of a person which can change a lot of your perceptions or can at least make you feel better. Thanks again for sharing all your wonderful experiences and all your pictures - yours for sure, is quite a journey. :):hug: