1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Our experiences on the set from Ra.One

Discussion in 'RaOne (Ra.1)' started by Pedi, Apr 3, 2010.

1. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

@zaara please don't despair you will meet SRK when its time. I know from my personal experience even if you have contacts to help you sometimes its really hard to meet him. you need to go out there and ask around and do some work to find out about filming etc... in addition, filming crew don't like it when they are bombarded with large crowds of fans so it is understandable when Petra/marlies cannot share this info with anyone. they cannot be responsible for everyone showing up there.

@Petra, also don't take it personal, I don't think zaara meant that YOU are not fair. I think she meant life is not fair in general that she is the local and having a hard time seeing srk, when an outsider comes in and could find him easily. her frustration is understandable as well.

2. Pedi

Pedi Well-Known Member

AW: Re: Our experiences on the set from Ra.One

I don`t took it personal, Wafa :) - I tried to explain before.... I only mentioned it to explain to all, why we can`t tell others the shooting areas.... What do you think, how many asked us about....:eek: - and I`m really sorry for all that we couldn`t tell anything...:eek:
    And yes - sure - I understand her frustration as well.
    I don`t wanted here a discuss - I only wanted to explain....:eek::eek: Sorry

3. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

Aamir can be the excellent guy, but I all the same do not love its sight.:rolleyes:

4. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

Re: AW: Re: Our experiences on the set from Ra.One

Don't be sorry dear, I completely understand :)

5. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

I understand Alena, no reasons required either sometimes one just doesn't feel anything towards another for no reason.

6. Pedi

Pedi Well-Known Member

You are so right, Wafa - Aamir was really nice and kind. I think I should watch between some Shah Rukh movies also one with Aamir :D:p

thanks - it was really a great moment for us to met him

Yes :) This is Sunny :)

:lol::lol:.... :redface::D - sorry also for that... but actually it wasn`t my fault :D... he hold us so near :p - and all of us wanted to be on the pic :heart:

7. Pedi

Pedi Well-Known Member

done :thumb:

8. srkgauri

srkgauri Well-Known Member

Re : Our experiences on the set from Ra.One

thank u so match for sharing your adventure with us
    shahrukh looks soooooooooo handsoooooooooooome masha'Allah each time i read such experiences i start shaking!!!

9. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

I have a friend who met Aamir in Mumbai and she can't stop praising how nice and sweet he was... Of course my friend really wanted to meet SRK but couldn't even though it was on sets of KANK (she was dancing on Rock n Roll Soniye)...

10. Anjali72

Anjali72 Thanx Shah Rukh!!!

@Marlies: Thank you for continuing Pedis really wonderful report. I am glad for you three girls that you had the chance to meet Shah Rukh and make all this wonderful experiences. Thank you for sharing them and the pics with us!!!:heart::heart::heart:

11. Pedi

Pedi Well-Known Member

After I met Aamir I can understand your friend - never ever thought that he is so nice, before I met him. I had really a completely other impression/opinion from him.....

12. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

AW: Our experiences on the set from Ra.One

On Sunday we arrived at midday at the location.
    There were two places

The first pic I have taken on Monday morning before the shooting started.
    The black plane wasn`t there at Sunday, so we have a direkt look to the monitors and Shahrukh.Shahrukh was at first sitting on a chair with his private dress.So we knew he wasn`t long here and we had a long time to get a glimps to him.

[​IMG]

This was the other place for all the workers with cars ,temps, eatingarena and toilets in front of them on a meadow.

[​IMG]

So a lot of people went back and forth.
    The crew know us from Goa and they were very friendly to us.There were a lot of workers from UK and we talked also with them.

We enjoy the whole day.

The highlight was the meeting with Shahrukh.:target:
    When we saw that his car drove in the arena we don`t think we have a chance.Shahrukh went direktly to his car but...
    http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=362930Forum.jpg
    on this pic you can see his look was going to the gate where we are staying.
    When he saw us he came from himself to us :heart:, this was for us the best.

this are the two kids from Shahrukh`s cardriver.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Shahrukh in front of me.Sorry the pics are not so clear, I can`t take pics when he was so near by me, I always tremble.:confused:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

On Monday we have another highlight, very speciel.:target:
    At 4 o clock the whole crew left the set for eating in a restaurant, only Shahrukh, Kareena and Karan remained on the set.
    Kareena and Karan were sitting on a chair but Shahrukh were standing for an houer in front of them.Talking, smoking ,drinking coffee, taking the twitterpic.
    It was so unique ,to see the private Shahrukh with his friends.
    For us it was clear.The two days were so wonderful, Shahrukh gave us two gifts, to meet him:heart: and we can look at him so long.:heart:, so we don`t went the next days to the set.We said goodbye to the crew and we see you all on our next trip.All of them must laugh, they knew we are coming again!

13. Anjali72

Anjali72 Thanx Shah Rukh!!!

Re: AW: Our experiences on the set from Ra.One

Thank you Dear Marlies for continuing your report and the wonderful pics! Yes I really think that you three are gifted by Shah Rukh!:love: I am so glad to read about you three experienced a glimpse of the private Shah Rukh!!! Really congratulations!!!:kiss::cheer2:
    And I had to laugh or better smile at the end of you report:): That´s for sure: You will meet him again. His crew is right!:thumb:

14. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Re: AW: Our experiences on the set from Ra.One

:faint::heart::heart::heart:

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience and pictures Marlies!!:)

15. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

wow its bean so long sens i saw yaseen with shah thanks for the post and the pic lady's :hug:

16. hanaa

hanaa Well-Known Member

WooooW,thats Great:love:
    Thank u so much for sharing your great experiences and pics with the king :heart::heart:
    i'm so glad for that :)

17. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

I'm telling you, he's really nice in person. I met him as well in London during SRK's first temptation show, backstage. he was very cordial. I've seen how close he is/was to SRK , and from what I know about how this film industry work with media and publicity; I don't believe anything they say about him. publicist/PR do create things for media sometimes...

18. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

Yeah, I know, I don't believe any of it either...

19. RonnyQ

RonnyQ Active Member

Dear Petra & Marlies, thank you so much for sharing this wonderful experience with us !
    I really enjoyed reading your SRK adventure in London.

20. Pedi

Pedi Well-Known Member

AW: Our experiences on the set from Ra.One

Thank you so much to all of you for the nice words :)

Ups... I forgot to post a pic - here you can see the signs to the set :D

[​IMG]