1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Oso Dvd

Discussion in 'Movie Reviews - Members' started by Dewicinta, Dec 5, 2007.

1. Dewicinta

Dewicinta New Member

I'm so happy that my friend bought me the OSO DVD, I can watch the movie everyday...:)

2. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Not to ruin your happy moment :eek:, but it's not out yet yaar...meaning it's pirated.:(

3. Dewicinta

Dewicinta New Member

yeah i know it must be pirated but nevermind while waiting for the original this is worth watching too

4. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Hahaha!! I meant as far as not promoting piracy and hurting the business, lol.:p

5. Ramoneh

Ramoneh I Love You ShahRukh

hahahah Kalee...

I cant wait the DVD!!!!! do you know when thats going to be out?? my B-day is coming up and I want to put that on my list... :p :D

6. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

its hard to wait for the film to release on dvd but please guys dont turn to piracy... i know its tempting, but dewicinta please make sure you get the original

7. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

i think the dvd should be out in january

8. chatranisrk

chatranisrk Well-Known Member

I know piracy is bad, Sonal, but in France, it's the only way to watch Hindi movies!! I make sure to buy the original once it's out, but the wait is unberable, especially for a Shahrukh's movie...

9. Chandrani

Chandrani Ullu-Club-Cat

I agree with you... Piracy is bad, but if you can't see the movie legally...
    Well, I am waiting for the dvd release too! I hope it will be soon :)

10. chatranisrk

chatranisrk Well-Known Member

Thanks Laura :heart: I'm sad I can't participate to the awsome answer to Om Shanti Om from the audience. I wonder why producters didn't thought about making money in Europe and why they didn't come up with some "watch-in-line" kind of tricks to see Hindi films as soon as they release :rolleyes: This will kill piracy for sure!!

I'm willing to pay anything with Shahrukh in it, I bought the OSO book and it's really great to have it! :thumb:

11. maira

maira SRK-fanatic

hehehe!!..i did the same with MHN and KHNH!!..:eek:..after watching them in the theatre i cldnt wait till the release of the film!!..so i bought pirated versions until the originals were out!!!...:D...obviously i did buy the original;)..but i lovedd the filmsss tooo much 2 wait n @ that time they used to only put on indian films for abt 1 week!!..so i cldnt watch again!!...now its better!!..:thumb:...i saw OSO twice already in the cinema...n might go again too!!..:rolleyes:..

Hope u like the film Dewicinta :becky:;)... though the quality of the dvd might just ruin it for u!!...

12. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

i was about to say the dvd cant be out so soon it scared me lol piracy isnt good but i mean i dont lol in places where films dont release it dont really matter but in places where the film is released in theatres pirate videos affect the film there

13. Ramoneh

Ramoneh I Love You ShahRukh

Whooohoooo my b-day is in Jan!! :eek:

Thats going to be first thing on my b-day list LOL :p

14. kirantoocute

kirantoocute I love Sahir Khan!!

I can't for it either!! :D But if the DVD is coming out in January I'm going to have to cut that off my Christmas list and put it on hold. :(

15. Dewicinta

Dewicinta New Member

i am waiting for the original dvd too...

16. Astri

Astri New Member

For a second I thought the DVD is out now.:p