1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Online Videos

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by meredd31, Sep 12, 2007.

1. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

Hind my dear, I was trying to watch your video since this afternoon but it only work up to a certain point and then freeze. I will try to watch it again tomorrow.

2. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

3. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

4. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

Re: AW: Online Videos

mention not:hug:

5. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

AW: Re: AW: Online Videos

:D:p:hug::kiss:

6. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

7. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

8. rihanaaa

rihanaaa ♥I like blue♥

awwwwwww:eek:very cool -perfect:heart:
    the song is from the movie"Bunti aur Babli"-"Kaja re"and "Silsilai"from Devdas
    tnx pri:)

9. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

the video Pri post don't work anymore "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by International Olympic Committee.":rolleyes2:

thanks anyways

and lovely video Hind and Ami:thumb:

10. lybeckham

lybeckham SRK- my HERO

Pls give me the link of SRK " living with a superstar: SRK discovery travel and living ":help:
    i don't hav sony entertainment channel in my satellite.:frusty:

11. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

^^JUST SEARCH ON YOUTUBE BY "LIVING WITH A SUPER STAR SHAHRUKH KHAN".

episode 1 is available on youtube in 2 parts which are around 10 minutes each.:)

awesome, must watch

12. calm179

calm179 Active Member

Went to you tube, searched "travel and living Shah Rukh Khan" and easily found the links. I liked the two links with over 1000 viewers, parts 1a and 1b, both about 10 minutes each. What a treat to watch them.

I always appreciate when someone (somehow) posts the videos on you tube. I'm hoping someone will also post the filmfare awards and SRKs interview today on We The People with Bharka Dutt.

BTW, how do people record from their TVs and turn the recording into a YouTube video? Do they record on DVD, upload the DVD, and then post to YouTube?

13. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

14. rihanaaa

rihanaaa ♥I like blue♥

15. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

16. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

ALRRRRIGHT!!!!! LADIES AND GENTS... you might think its about time :p
    The Hall Of Fame is here and in function. No more "Online videos"...

you can now post your videos in the Hall Of Fame section found on the main page of the forum just below the book club section.

You can open new threads under the sub categories to post your videos, please make sure you post under the correct corresponding category as this will make it an easy reference to everyone.

Rules and guidelines in posting videos and links still apply.

I will leave this topic temporary open for any questions or suggestion you have for us but please do not post any more links of videos here. everything should have its own place now in the HOF.
    movies, concert and awards have their own HOF categories in their own respective sections.

If you wish and could help us, you can start copying your videos and transferring them from this topic to HOF.

PLEASE pay attention and do not post duplicate topics.

17. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

One question about our own fan videos. How should we post them? I mean should we start a new thread for every video, or can I make for example one thread where to post only my self made fan videos, or should there be one thread for all the fan videos? This isn't quite clear to me... I think for the other type videos (like interviews etc) I get it...

18. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

good question katja. you can just open and thread for yourself and post all your videos that you want to share. for videos of other fans just open a new thread. example srk & kajol videos, srk dancing video, srk with hats, latina videos, sad srk crying videos....etc.. just examples. each will have its own thread, and members can add to it.

@all: again, be original in using pics and clips when compiling and making your videos, if you want to share them here follow the forum rules please.

19. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

20. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

Marlies we dont post videos here anymore post it in HOF
    :D