1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Online Videos

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by meredd31, Sep 12, 2007.

1. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

AW: Re: AW: Online Videos

thanks a lot Katja :hug:

2. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

3. rihanaaa

rihanaaa ♥I like blue♥

tnx pri:)
    He is looking Khantastic:heart:
    long hair:eek::rolleyes:

4. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

5. calm179

calm179 Active Member

SRK lighting up lives. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb-QW-CkigI

found this, don't know if anyone's posted it yet here. One of Planet SRK's members posted it on twitter. Actually, I think Pompula...(Katja). Thanks!

6. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

Yeah, it was me who posted it on twitter... :D But actually we even have a thread about the greenathon somewhere on the Planet (It happened already almost a year ago) and I do think this was posted there also.. This was of course later than the actual greenathon, because they are showing the results there... :heart::heart:

7. calm179

calm179 Active Member

Most of you have probably seen this somewhere in the forum (I don't know where it might be...) but I came across it. He claims that when he gets sleep he looks good, when he doesn't get sleep then he looks older. As far as I can see, he's not getting much sleep with those early morning tweets, so does that mean he's going to lose his looks?

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/videoshow/5189725.cms

8. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

there is a thread in which this was posted and also not to forget tons of pictures:love::p
    This was on his birthday when he turned 44, I mean 25 last November as you might see.
    just gotta love this man:heart:

and no he's not going to loose his looks. I guess after he tweets in the morning, he take about 4-5 hours sleep and back to work. Well he said that is about how long he sleeps so...
    he tweets just for us:heart:

9. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

10. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

he looks auh-mazing :faint:

11. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

12. Number8

Number8 Well-Known Member

The video is nice but the words of the journalist r not nice, he says SRK has become more insecure with years... crap journalists :S

13. calm179

calm179 Active Member

Moment by moment, things change. SRK is not insecure, but modest. Modesty and humility develop with age... Mr. SRK speaks what is in his heart at the moment. That is his charm. Maybe it's a good thing that I couldn't understand the Hindi...

14. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

15. King4Ever

King4Ever I ❤ @iamsrk - My Hero!

Yeah i know what you mean, I dont like the tone :rolleyes2:...

But you know what? We already know who the better actor is, Even he knows it too :wink::nod::) He's the best, he's the best, HE'S THE BEST.. Oh yes he is the best :dance:

:p:lol:

16. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

AW: Re: Online Videos

:lol: That reminds me on "You are the best" the Song from Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani.:lol: Yes Shah Rukh you are the best :sing::sing: He is really the best.:love:

17. King4Ever

Re: AW: Re: Online Videos

:lol:

:eek:

Off course he is :love::love: & :redface: it was actually inspired by the song Im the best from PBDHH, It was on that video :eek: So I got carried away :p:D Actually im hearing the song now on youtube too :dance::p

18. phul

AW: Re: AW: Re: Online Videos

I should watch the Video :suspicious::behindsofa::p
    I like the Song it is perfect for Shah Rukh because he is really the Best:D
    Everytime i watch PBDHH i start to sing the Song when the song starts.

19. King4Ever

Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Online Videos

:lol::pound::lol:

Oooohh so you havent watched the video.. Anke anke anke :nono::lol: & I thought you did :pound:... You'll hear it, its there & same here I start singing away with it too, But he'll be singing Im the best & i'll be singing Your the best! Damn he is just the BEST! :amen:

:crazy:

20. phul

AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Online Videos

Nothing to Edit :thumb: Shah Rukh is the Best no disscusions need.:nod: :love: