1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Om Shanti Om My Review

Discussion in 'Movie Reviews - Members' started by ShahRukh's Jungli Billi, Nov 13, 2007.

1. ShahRukh's Jungli Billi

ShahRukh's Jungli Billi Shahrukh's JungliBilli

Hi guys, and gals, well i wanted to post my review while the movie was still fresh in my mind... i went last night with a few of my friends who are now biggest fans of Shahrukh, it was a pleasure to say i told you so to them after they wouldnt listen to me...

anyways, we get at the theater at about 6pm, movie was showing at 7:30pm.. the lines were huge, luckily enough my boyfriend who was smart bought the tickets earlier that day. because when we were standing in line everyone kept coming over to us telling us that if we didnt have tickets to go home, cause all of the shows were sold out completely. well we finally get to the window and check in at 6:50pm. gave them our tickets and they let us inside, i was scared we werent going to make it in on time, i was twisting in place as we waited and made everyone around us a little nervous i think.. haha..
    well when we got inside and to the right theater, not one seat was empty, parents who had children with them sat them on their laps so others can sit down. which i thought was really sweet....
    the movie itself totally rocked, i agree with Ramoneh on her review, i pretty much stayed the same frame of mind as her when she described Shahrukh to the point... the costumes were perfectly picked out and planned very well.. kudos to the designers... i loved the movie, although it didnt have subtitles and i only know a little hindi, i knew what was going on just by how well the movie was written.. the comedy part made me laugh sooooooooooooooooo hard i had tears in my eyes and my side ached from laughing.. you can see the sensative side of shahrukh that totally amazed me... he portrayed the characters really well and done both parts beautifully....
    the second half, even better... Farah you wrote an awesome script,. i loved the movie, my boyfriend even enjoyed it. and when he talks about it all the way home, then the movie is by far his fave,.... he wont stop talking about it even today he called me and talked about it.
    OSO has my votes of 10/10 hands down... everyone in the theater laughed at the right times, and we all cried at the right times.. Kiron Kher done a fab job too. Deepika, i was amazed at her beauty and talent she had in a first movie.. if i was her acting with shahrukh for the first time, i dunno if i could have pulled off a wonderful job like she had done..
    the songs were awesome too.. i especially loved dard e disco WOW hot is beyond words for Shahrukh.. the scene was steamingly hot.. deewangi deewangi was great too.. i loved seeing SRK and Kajol together even though it was only for a few moments... the chemistry is still there....thank you farah for considering shahrukh for that part.. the movie was well written, directed, and choreographed to its best.. i see no doubt that this movie will be a blockbuster or super super hit before next weekend is over...
    you gave me reasons to fall in love all over again with shahrukh, and gave me full faith of why i left hollywood for bollywood... hollywood has nothing like bollywood has... cant wait for the next movie cause shahrukh, you have the talent, the heart, and soul it takes to do the work you do... you amaze me every time, and you keep making my heart skip beats when i see a new film. God bless to you Shahrukh and Farah, The OSO cast, and families a movie that is definately by far the greatest ever.......... samantha

2. Ramoneh

Ramoneh I Love You ShahRukh

Awww thank you Samantha Jaan :eek: Your so sweet :hug: I glad you feel the same way I do about our HOT BABE :p

Also I love your review Didi, but you didn't have subtitles in the theater:confused: Thats not cool....But I'm glad you loved it :D thats the most important thing :thumb:

3. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

thanx for sharing Smantha:thumb:

4. ShahRukh's Jungli Billi

ShahRukh's Jungli Billi Shahrukh's JungliBilli

i finally saw oso with subtitles, and it was even magical before the words were there. something about the movie itself makes me love it and one of those that i can watch over and over and over.. like hmm might have to watch tonight.. hehehhe... lots of hugs...