1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

OK is OK (I watched it twice)

Discussion in 'Movie Reviews - Members' started by Astri, Nov 15, 2007.

1. ShahRukh's Jungli Billi

ShahRukh's Jungli Billi Shahrukh's JungliBilli

aaww astri, sorry it wasn't up to par for you.. but i love it, now that you minchin the hair cut, i think i'll have a reason to go back and watch it again.. i guess me obsessed over staring at his body i mean chest i mean ok i'll shut up now, i got taking into a world of wow. i'll watch it seriously this time.. i think. hmm. good points to look at though... hugs astri.. samantha

2. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

LOL... yeah... I love those curls on him... he looks so cute with them. :love:

At first I wasn't even sure whether it's his real hair or whether they made him wear a wig... :eek: ... but then I read in 'The making Of OSO' that they really put curlers in his hair. :p

3. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

Hehe... I know yaar... can't get enough of it myself... just have to keep staring at it !!! :heart: :eyebrows: :heart:

4. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

I can relate to what you're saying... I used to feel the same way about it... I'm a perfectionist and a neatness freak and accuracy usually means a lot to me and I pay much attention to details.

There were times where I kept hunting for bloopers in movies... it's amazing and quite amusing what you can find if you only look close enough.

But once I started watching Hindi movies I became much more loose about it, though I have to admit that it took me a while to get used to it... and every now and then when I discover some inconsistensy it still slightly irritates me... but then I just remind myself of the fact, that it's all entertainment... it's reel life and not real life. ;)

5. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Ok, one comment before I'll hide myself again .... :behindsofa: ;)

It is a bit dissapointing to read about these "mistakes"....
    It is sad, that it happens because it simply should not happen.

There is so much work and thoughts and love they put in a movie,
    They want to be good, better than the older ones, so they should be more careful....

I try to close my "inner eyes" and don't think about it,
    but a tiny bitterness will stay.... :rolleyes:

6. Pinky Iqbal

Pinky Iqbal SHAHRUKH LOVER

I , too, took the notice of Shahrukh hair , sometime long and sometime short in the movie :rolleyes: but can't be annoying yarr :nono:

What Astri Dear :eek: After seeing it 2wice, u still didn't like the movie :scared: :eek: :faint2: I've seen OSO 15 times :D and everytime I see it , I found the movie more interesting and best :nod: After all its my Shahrukh's movie :love: So how can't it be good :confused2: 4 me it is the best :thumb: And I'm sure inshallah OSO will be award winning movie :amen:
    :first: :rolleyes2:

7. Astri

Astri New Member

Lol... I was staring at his chest too, but still notice his haircut. It's just my habit, always complaint about that kind of thing if watching movie. My younger brother even said that it's only me who noticed about that little thing, no one does. That's why the director doesnt give much attention to that little thing.:p

And guys...I didnt say that I dont like OSO, I was just saying that it's not a "good movie", especially after MHN (MHN is a "good movie" for me) coz it's the same team. They should make a better movie than the previous one.

8. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

No reason to go hiding Brita... ;)

And I understand what you mean... I also try not to think about such mistakes, and usually, it works though not always... but luckily Shah Rukh always manages to distract me from such things. :p

9. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

LOL... but they did make a better movie than the previous one Nattu !!! :D :p ;)

10. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

I'm hiding, because I still avoid spoilers... ;) :D

Can't say that in english.... :eek: .... Ich hoffe, ich werde so von
    seiner Präsenz geblendet sein, dass ich die kleinen Fehler nicht bemerke.... ;) :D:D

11. MarjorieGK

MarjorieGK Ullu-Club-Member

Brita, ich bin sicher, dass du "geblendet" wirst. :D Besonders von ener :thumb: Szene. :lol:
    It should be enough for the rest of the movie (in which the length of the hair changes). :D

12. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

O.k. I see... ;)

Trust me dear you will surely be so blinded and stunned by Shah Rukh's presence that no bloopers will matter anymore. :p

13. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

Marj dear, I had no idea that you speak German so well :thumb:... maybe sometime you'd like to visit us in our lil' German section. ;)

14. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

15. Chantal.B

Chantal.B New Member

Quite surprised to read notes below...

I've found out 'OSO' really a good movie even if I don't believe in reincarnation. Whatever, if you believe or not, it is not the point.

I like everything in this film : action, suspens, character... I've spent a very good moment AND I think it is also honest to me to say so.

16. krinmoul

krinmoul New Member

i saw the film several time! :eek:in fact i did'nt apreciate the film the first time but the over time of course i love it:p!!! for me, the story of the film is not so interesting:confused: but the songs are very good, the costums, arjun is good deepeka too! what about srk:heart: soooooo cute and i like the second part, i find that srk:heart: is so sexy when he plays vilain or bad boy like don or josh, it's a good film but not the best of srk:heart:!!
    oh god :scared:i m completly mad of srk:heart:

17. MarjorieGK

MarjorieGK Ullu-Club-Member

Gai, I do visit the German forum and read a little, but as I got quite rusty with my German I chose not to scare you with my posts. :laugh: But I'll do my best in the future - after I go back to my German conversation classes.

18. Basma

Basma Active Member

I am surprised to read that some didn't like the movie or didn't like the story, or preferred MHN and thought it was a better movie. I liked MHN and it was a good movie, but I think OSO is more entertaining and good movie too. I think we all have different tastes.

19. roya20

roya20 New Member

HELLO EVERY BODY ?
    i HAVE NOT SEEN OSO YET. IN IRAN WE CAN NOT WATCH FILMS SOON . BUT I THINK IT IS A FANTASTIC MOVIE. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

WILL SHAHRUKH WIN FILMFARE AWARDS FOR OM SHANTI OM OR CHAK DE INDIA OR :mad: NON OF THEM?

20. judy

judy New Member

I think Om Shanti Om is a really stupid movie and I am disappointed that SRK lowered his sights to appear in such rubbish after his last 3 - Kabhi Alvida Na Kekna, Don and Chak De! India - were all excellent and entertaining and worth several viewings. What on earth will he appear in next?