1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

OK is OK (I watched it twice)

Discussion in 'Movie Reviews - Members' started by Astri, Nov 15, 2007.

1. Astri

Astri New Member

After watching it for the second time, I can only say that Farah has said the right thing, the movie is full of entertainment, but that's it all. Many things were missing and too many irrelevant comedy scenes. Even Shahrukh's hair cut was so annoying, it changed in every scene, sometimes short sometimes long. The item song (Dard E-Disco) was great, it's Shahrukh after all.;) Arjun was good as a villain, but I like Shreyas more, he's stolen my attention after Shahrukh. Deepika is also just fine. Well...in my opinion, OSO is fine, but not a "good movie". But I'm glad it's box office.

2. Ramoneh

Ramoneh I Love You ShahRukh

OMG Astri Jaan.....You didn't think it was a "good movie"???

3. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Hahaha.:p No opinion as I haven't seen it yet, but I appreciate your honesty.:thumb:

Thanks for the review.:)

4. irene

irene Active Member

Hi, it's refreshing to see you are honest. I haven't seen it yet either and will tell you once I ahve, hopefully this weekend.

5. Lia

Lia Well-Known Member

So, after watched it twice still can't change your mind, Ast? ;)

6. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

I see what youre saying, but Im not sure if its all award winning, but surely a fun movie. His hair length changed also because there were some parts that were shot later....that showed with his body too, towards the end right before the Dastaan song...

7. Mazerq_j

Mazerq_j Well-Known Member

is that astri? LOL joking yaar :p

after my bad day at work or pressure i get from people around, i think all i need is pure entertainment... and i get from OSO. i don't like that reincarnation thing coz i totally against it but entertainment wise, OSO is brilliant!

8. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

im sure om shanti om is a good entertainer thanks for your review

9. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

Wow... Nattu... this comes quite unexpected to me... well, after all this time you still manage to surprise me. :p

Thanks for your review and for your honesty. ;)

I also watched it twice, but I still haven't written my review yet :eek:... it's quite tough to find the right words to describe 'OSO'... it's so overwhelming !!! :faint:

Btw. I also noticed the frequent change of SRK's hair length... it's quite amusing. :D

10. Ramoneh

OMG OMG OMG GAI!!!!! I LOVE your SIG!!!!!!
    Thats the BEST part of the movie!!! Just looking at him in your little clip....makes me want to :faint::faint::faint: again!!

11. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

Even Shahrukh's hair cut was so annoying, it changed in every scene, sometimes short sometimes long.

:laser::fencing:who cares! I noticed that too, and I thought he looked great with short and long hair, but never annoying..

12. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

she watched it twice and still thinks not a good movie?
    I'm really surprised you didn't like it much astri. :confused:

13. irene

irene Active Member

even sort of curly once

14. Ramoneh

To be honest I didn't even notice that :p even if it did....So not important in my opinion...

I was just enjoying the hell out of that movie :pop2::D

15. Astri

Astri New Member

Nope... At least not in my perception of "good movie".;)

16. Astri

Astri New Member

Absolutely...NO.... Eventhough, I'd like to buy the book of the making of OSO.:p

17. Astri

Astri New Member

Oh well, I like to make people surprise.:D Some of my friend believe that Shahrukh's new movie was good if I said it was good.:p When I watched Chak De just a day before they did, they know Chak De was a good movie coz I said so. I was telling them by sms just a moment after the movie's finished.:D

18. Astri

Astri New Member

But I'd like to watch Dard E Disco a few more times.;)

19. Mia

Mia New Member

Thanks for your review:) I saw the movie once and I like it:) It's a good movie but not the best movie of Srk. I didn't like the reincarnation part cause I don't believe in that but everything was OK ;) I've noticed that Srk's haircut changed during the movie but for me wasn't annoying although I don't like his new look. I like him best with shorter hair:eek: Anyway love them all. Deepika is so beautiful, Srk was so hot in Dard-e disco, Arjun is a good villain:D The music is great, and I laughed all the movie. From 1 to 10 I give it 8;)

20. Astri

Astri New Member

I'm too obsessed with continuity scene in a movie.:) That's why his haircut that keep changing during the movie makes me annoyed. In my country, it only happened for TV drama, and I believe Shahrukh's movie is not at the same level as Indonesia's TV drama. Farah and Shirish could do better than that.