1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Oh Darling Yeh Hai India -- the Movie

Discussion in 'Oh Darling Yeh Hai India' started by Meghna04, Jan 24, 2006.

1. MarjorieGK

MarjorieGK Ullu-Club-Member

My impressions exactly. And I also though that the scenes you mentioned are the most interesting. For most of the time the film was plain irritating. I managed to watch it at one go only because I was surfing the Planet during the boring parts. :lol:

2. klouvios

klouvios New Member

This is one is not in my collection:(
    I will find it:)

3. TeraMeraDil

TeraMeraDil Active Member

I found a song fom this movie on youtube. It's called "Main hoon Kaun" or something. I love it, it's so different! They probably forgot the flash or something.

4. Lachho

Lachho Well-Known Member

i absolutely love this movie to the point where i put it repeat, as for main hoon kaun its funny also the title track oh darling yeh hai india is addictive i go around my house singing it all day sometimes

5. beba

beba King is my life

I love this film too :) It is different but still got the power. It's like Indian Monty Python to me - not much sense, huge mess but funny and interesting. I love such crazy films!
    Shah Rukh as Hero is great, so energetic and emotional. He fights very good.
    I like Javed in ODYHI. He's amazing and dances in an interesting way ;)
    The climax is absolutely wonderful :D

6. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

Just watched this again a few days ago.

Was that the Don's son? The guy in the white suit? He was a very good dancer...did he make other known films?

I enjoyed many of the SRK moments in the dances and songs. And the scene in the jail he was quite funny in too.

7. beba

beba King is my life

Yes, exactly, Bridget :) Javed Jaffrey was Don's son, Prince. His dance makes my eyes round :D
    I saw Javed in Salaam Namaste as Jaggu the Cowboy. I know he appeared in Singh Is Kinng and Ta Ra Rum Pum, but I still have no time to watch these films.

Scene in jail in ODYHI is briliant, Shah Rukh is speaking with the speed of the machine gun there :D I love it!